Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 58 of 60]

856Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:EZZELIN was lynched.
She was MRS. BEETON'S BOOK OF HOUSEHOLD MANAGEMENT by Isabella Beeton.
She was MAFIA.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Loki

Cure wrote:PLOTSTICKERS was revived.
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Noooo

If it was stated before that Chinomi was the other revive role. It is likely that Chinomi just revived plot and is mafia.

857Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:10 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 22-57
“You will never have the privilege
of being hungry ever again you
lepidopteric jerk.
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR
TIME EATING MY POSTS.
THIS THREAD ISN'T ONLINE IN
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL”

T3TUSYA was unceremoniously shoved into a meat grinder.
He was A DISGUSTING PAGETOPPING ROLLOVER THIEF by Incestual Subtext
He was NOT EVEN CUTE.

858Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Well, plot's role supposedly was supposed to revive her after two phases? According to Gerry at any rate. And tentatively my role results, but I repeat that I have no way of knowing if my results were sequential or jumbled. So that resurrection I saw could be either plotsticker's role or mafia literally having a revive.

To be honest, in terms of mechanics I dislike the entire concept of mafia having a revive, but that's just me.

Either way, kill it with fire.

P.S. Isn't it more your fault for not pagetopping instead of his for grabbing it?

YOU COULD HAVE JUST SAID "PHASE END" AND THEN FOLLOWED IT WITH THE ACTUAL SUBMISSION AS A PAGE TOP.

YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.

859Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:15 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 17-36
“YOU HAVE ONLY YOURSELF TO BLAME.”

LUXARIA was thrown in a lake.
She was A CONTRARIAN by Shouldn't Backtalk the Hosr
She was ALSO NOT CUTE.

860Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:19 pm

Five

Five

And another one kicks the bucket. Great job, folks! Now we just need to get rid of Plot again, and hope she doesn't have super butterfly powers... Hey, Gerry, if you wanna do something tonight, targeting Plot might be a good idea, in case she got a new ability?

I doubt that chinomi revived Plot, it seems she hasn't been around at all today and bringing a ghost in to say she wouldn't be around seems like a super sketchy move if she was around to act. If she could act, she would have been able to post a sentence to say she wouldn't be around, yeah? Plot was supposed to revive after dying as a cocoon, but I'm curious as to where the seventh post was. Maybe a mafia member edited it back in while it was still the most recent post in the thread so it wouldn't display the edit notification?

Also, how DARE you even so much as imply my dear Luxxxiepop isn't cute? This is absurd. An OUTRAGE.

861Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:20 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hah, I've swum since the age of three, and I have life-saving training to some degree.

I've got this.

Unless you instantly freeze the lake over with your heart of ice, I guess.

862Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

THE LAKE HAS BEEN FROZEN BY MY ICY STARE. NOTHING MAY THAW IT OTHER THAN A CUTE BOY BUT LUX DOESn'T LIKE BOYS SO I GUESS SHE'S OUT OF LUCX

863Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:31 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 KklYGlI
T3tsuya wrote:Someone CC me. I dare you.
I can do that too. Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 INxXgrj

@drandahl Dr. Andahl, my colleague, my companion, will you do me the honor of self-destructing? Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Lfxgxt0

@Everyone else
OK, I have a surefire way to determine who is town and who is mafia. Are you ready?
Spoiler:

864Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
THE LAKE HAS BEEN FROZEN BY MY ICY STARE. NOTHING MAY THAW IT OTHER THAN A CUTE BOY BUT LUX DOESn'T LIKE BOYS SO I GUESS SHE'S OUT OF LUCX

Time to use my hidden 3rd ability of melting lakes.

865Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:45 pm

deo

deo

i can't tell whether to be mad at plot for the memes or be really happy with the memes

anyway time to clip those wings again i guess

866Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:47 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Fdd3471b87f4e578e7aac6053961f09b

I'm not in a good place mentally right now (unrelated to mafia game). Bad things happened™ for me last night and I had an awful night's sleep. Thought I could sleep it off but no success. I probably will be absent most of this phase.

So sorry this is not directly related to the game at all BUT

drandahl wrote:There's been a lot of link gathering / spec synthesizing going on in their posts, though that kind of infodump isn't too difficult for mafia. In fact, it could be the result of the collective efforts of mafia players, and transferred from their collaboration doc. Again, I'm saying "could be."
Okay so this rubs me the wrong way. I'm already in a bad mood so sorry if this is really not the nicest thing I'm typing. I've spent a lot of time on those posts myself. I've gone through the entire thread (every thread.) multiple times to make that at the expense of my own time.

I'm just not in the mood to be told that I didn't do that work myself. Because I did. I always do in games.

FYI: one of the vote tallies was Lucas' so he can take credit for that.

Now I'm going to have a little break down and cry. I won't be updating my masterpost at all today.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

867Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

May I have a moment of silence for the biggest asshat birdie named Blu that ever sat on people shoulders?
Blu:
2008 - 2016.

Also Dran, that is a stupid sucky thing to say. I have spent hours on posts before, and if someone implied that I didn't do that work, then I would slap them silly. I'm going to catch up.

868Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Rasei, sorry for your loss.

Ardog, I didn't mean to offend, and I certainly don't mean to devalue your work. I suppose I just feel that at this point when we're running low on mafia candidates, we have to start the hard work of stepping through players descummed by behavior.

Yes: I offered up a possible explanation of your work as the collaboration of mafia. I totally get where you're coming from here -- it feels crummy if your efforts are labeled as false, especially when you dedicate a lot of time and energy into something. I've experienced it as well, especially as a result of being tunneled by mafia. For what it's worth, if it's not "Ardog is mafia", I still think you're doing work at the scope of a whole mafia team.

In any case, I apologize. I definitely don't mean to make the game unfun for anyone. You've been my favorite dog.

869Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:28 pm

drandahl

drandahl

plotstickers wrote:@drandahl Dr. Andahl, my colleague, my companion, will you do me the honor of self-destructing? Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Lfxgxt0

I'm uninstalling you from my heart-drive.

870Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 58 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, I'm running an errand and then hanging out with some electric sheep. Some new things to consider, but now is not the time for me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 58 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum