Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 60]

841Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:39 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I am not an alignment cop.

But I will say that my book is Anathem by Neal Stephenson.

842Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:55 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I'm... ok sorry I just don't buy it, unvote, vote: duck

843Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:05 pm

eleni

eleni

Umm can you give us more info on your role?

844Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hmmm...

I'm willing to believe drandahl's claim. It'd also explain how so many kills have failed, which has been a big mystery, though the frequency with which the protects have worked is a bit surprising.

Regarding people commenting on my role... I don't know what else I can tell you. I understand your perspectives, but I have shared every detail of my role as exhaustively, honestly, and precisely as I can to guarantee its authenticity. I just have my alethiometer and my results.

Of my results, the only one I might allow myself to doubt is chinomi being considered town. It wasn't until recently I realized I should ask "true alignment" to bypass miller complications. I've had a pretty certain town read on Lucas all game, and I cleared Rasei last phase in addition to Five, so chinomi may be the odd one out. I still think she's most likely town, but given what Five has said, if there is a miller in my results it would be her. But alca is also saying town may have at least two (or more?) revive roles. So there's that.

This is giving me a lot of interesting ideas for questions. I won't elaborate more.

I am willing to vote on any of ezzelin, Duck, and Ardonye. I ask again: Which players said they got messages from Ardonye in the night? And on which nights?

Hmm.

I'm going to let Duck reply before I vote. It's probably Duck or ezzelin for me this phase.

845Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:19 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Ie6MZja

VOTES

FIVE vs. Deo Ezzelin

ENTELECHY vs. Deo drandahl Ezzelin

MR. GERBEAR vs. Deo

DEO vs. Mr. Gerbear drandahl Ezzelin

HIGH SERAPH vs. Five Deo Ezzelin drandahl Entelechy Ezzelin

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Ezzelin

EZZELIN vs. Deo drandahl

T3TSUYA vs. Deo

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

ELENI vs. drandahl Entelechy Ezzelin

RASEI vs. Entelechy

LUXARIA vs. Ezzelin

ALCASYNC vs. Ezzelin
TOTALS

DRANDAHL II

EZZELIN VIII

DEO II

ENTELECHY I
IS THIS CORRECT???

Last edited by Cure on Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total

846Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:21 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I really, really wish I could give you more information on my role, but if I did it wouldn't be nearly as useful.

I should say that it does not directly reveal alignment, but with so few people in the game, the information it does reveal should make public some knowledge that would allow you all to make some solid deductions.

The reason I haven't do so before, is that the later in the game I use it, the more powerful it is, and I get very limited uses of my power.

Also, I have a bit of bulletproof.

847Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:25 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'm just going to vote: ezzelin to help drandahl get out of lynch range, and give Duck a chance to maybe turn something up, even though town is getting a little too crowded for them to be in it at this point, but we'll see.

... I really hope ezzelin is mafia as seems likely. This is the closest I've ever been to a trophy after only voting on plot and Sammiya this game. P-please, I need this.

848Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:40 pm

high seraph

high seraph

unvote, vote: ezzelin again. Not because I believe duck or anything. I just don't want to deal with a potential bulletproof right now. We'll lynch you later. ;-)

849Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Oh, right, and I just read your post, Luxxxx!

I guess I'm more inclined to believe you're town now, maybe = w=

850Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:36 pm

deo

deo

okay yeah in light of being at least a little bit hesitant on drandahl, i'll bite. unvote, vote: ezzelin

851Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:43 pm

eleni

eleni

phone post, heading out soon

vote: ezzelin

852Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:56 pm

alcasync

alcasync

vote: ezzelin

853Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:23 pm

angel★

angel★

chi wanted y'all to know that she probably won't be around to post until tomorrow afternoon or evening ;w;

854Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm might be afking a lot the ext day. Older sister's pet bird died.

855Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:00 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 Ie6MZja

WITH THE NEW light bulb in place, the part-timer makes it a full-time responsibility to excavate the back room. He takes his laptop and a roll of Used Book stickers and sequesters himself for the afternoon. She identifies his presence as a light beneath the door and the muted ticktick of typing.

He emerges for coffee hours later.

“Find anything interesting?” she prompts, though she doesn’t expect much.

He shrugs and holds up a book with thick cardboard pages. “Hey, well, I found another copy of this, to replace that one we lost.”
CHAPTER 16

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 WqjE2h6
“She looketh well to the ways of her household; and eateth not the bread of idleness."
—Proverbs, xxxi. 25-28.

EZZELIN was lynched.
She was MRS. BEETON'S BOOK OF HOUSEHOLD MANAGEMENT by Isabella Beeton.
She was MAFIA.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 57 JfF3uLb

PLOTSTICKERS was revived.

NIGHT EIGHT begins.

4M:11T:1N

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum