Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 60]

451Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:44 pm

deo

deo

vote: plotstickers yep

I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA GET YOU YET PAGETOP FAIRY

YOUVE TORTURED ME FOR YEARS

YEAAAAAAAAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

452Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:19 am

eleni

eleni

quick post on phone again

umm so again, my ability didn't get triggered last night so the kill failing on me wasn't my doing! wow the maf really want to kill me lmao

and omg yayyy someone started reading blind springs I hope you're liking it!!!! \o/ the art is so adorable and lovely

psa everyone needs to read cucumber quest too!! ghost mitsu would endorse this 100%

453Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:42 am

high seraph

high seraph

WOW DON"T MAKE FUN OF ME WHILE IM ASLEEP??? RUDE??

@Rasei u can join me and Kotakia in our Drunk Grls Club ;)))

@eleni omg i really like Blindsprings so far aND ive actually read like ~6 pages of Cucumber Quest u and nautilus have really good taste for webcomics

i feel like plot probably wont die AGAIN tbh, judging by how fast this lynch is happening but i'LL LYNCH U PLOT DON'T MESS W MY POSTS EVERRR AGAINNNN vote: plot

455Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:31 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

If the cocoon hadn't been formed yet.... how could someone have protected plot from that intermission kill tho :|a

456Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:13 am

Five

Five

Cure wrote:HELLO FIVE YOUR ABVC IS OVERDUE YOU NEED TO VOTE TODAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE TAKE ABVC CHECKS VERY SERIOUSLY AROUND HERE I THINK YOU'RE THE KINDA INTEGER WHO TAKES THINGS SERIOUSLY AREN"T YOU

nyanmeow wrote:Kiyo / 7♦: she is an integer with integrity

THE OTHERSR HOSR THINKS SO TOO. DON'T LET US DOWN.
vote: Plotstickers for consuming a healthy diet of speculation rather than junk food shitposts. I WON'T LET YOU DOWN, DEAR OWL.

457Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:24 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Gerry

I'm 99% certain that intermission kill was not an actual shot, or, rather, that the intermission was fake or forged.

I'm just not sure why this is the case. I'm not sure what mafia's goal was in faking that. Maybe trying to get us off of plot, or make us think we had eaten through her bulletproof if so.

I believe what's going to happen is the seventh post will end up eaten this phase and she'll turn into a cocoon and we will not be able to lynch her.

I just woke up. Reading what I've missed since rollover.

458Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:55 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Hey Sammiya, I didn't realized you were still alive.

Your posts seem to say you have been pretty busy with school. I hope you have time soon to offer some more speculation. If you are able to foresee when you might have time to do so, that would be appreciated.

Also, do we know why Tiki hasn't been stunned or killed by the mafia, yet? Has this been covered and I missed it? I am not FoSing Tiki, it just seems like the mafia would want to target Our Hero.

Here is the best list I can find of people still in this game (taken from one of Lucus' posts):

(numbers are not a ranking, but to count for sure how many people are in the game/in the list)

1. deo
  2. Rasei
  3. lulu
  4. eleni
  5. Tiki
  6. T3tsuya
  7. Ardonye
  8. Five
  9. Luxaria
  10. drandahl
  11. plotstickers
  12. ezzelin
  13. Sammiya
  14. alcasync
  15. Entelechy
  16. chinomi
  17. Mr. Gerbear
  18. Pan
  19. High Seraph

Except that must be missing some people, because I thought the current ratio was 13T : 6M : 2N, which would suggest 21 people still in the game, not only the 18 listed.

I am going to post this now, and then backtrack and try to find the most recent ratio count, and edit appropriately.

EDIT: Forgot to put the list tags on my list

EDIT 2: Oh, its small small on the rollover posts I've been missing it. Okay, so then we are at 6M:13T:1N

Which means that two people still playing are missing from the list above >.> Who are you, forgotten players?

Oh, High Seraph! He didn't list himself. Edited that in. I'm still missing one though...

Last edited by Entelechy on Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total

459Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:02 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Current ratio is 13T : 6M : 1N. You're including a dead neutral (Ninfia).

Mitsu (nautilus) never affected the tally whenever... whatever happened to her happened to her. So.

1. Luxaria
2. drandahl
3. Lucas
4. plotstickers
5. ezzelin
6. Sammiya
7. alcasync
8. Tetsuya
9. Rasei
10. Entelechy
11. Tiki
12. chinomi
13. Mr. Gerbear
14. deo
15. Lulu
16. Ardonye
17. eleni
18. Five
19. Pan (Neutral)

19 players, which covers the ratio considering Mitsu never impacted the tally.

Edit: I see what you missed. You forgot Lucas, the person whose post you copied... :D

460Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:06 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Response to Ninja Lux while I was editing.

There are twenty players in the game, though, according to the ratio, including Pan. Our lists only have 19 (including pan)

13+6=19
19+1=20
20 total.

EDIT: And you edited your post to mention Mitsu not changing the tally. Cool. Okay. I understand now. We are on the same page.

461Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:12 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

13 Town
6 Mafia
1 Neutral
20 players

Okay so, prior to Mitsu being lynched, this was the last we saw of the tally:

6M:16T:1N

When Mitsu was lynched, we saw this:

Spoiler:

There wasn't a tally or alignment flip (we don't even know if she's officially dead, but her name is crossed off on the main page, so we all assume she's... dead dead.).

After this, the first time we saw the tally was Blaire's lynch.

6M:15T:1N

So Mitsu never affected the tally, so we've been speculating that she's tentatively town for now. Thus, the OFFICIAL tally is actually

6M:12T:1N

or

5M:13T:1N

But we don't know. It's an invisible tally change, so for now all we see is 6M:13T:1N, which artifically inflates the tally to 20 total players, but there's only actually 19 players and they're all accounted for in the list above.

462Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:44 am

Five

Five

Err, you know there's an up to date official player list here, right?

463Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:23 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Five wrote:Err, you know there's an up to date official player list here, right?

No, I asked yesterday if there was an official list, and no one answered me :P

I did check the first post, but not the second :P

464Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:11 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Goes without saying but

Vote: Plotstickers

Every single time she's posted able to clear things up, she hasn't. If she's town at this point I'm going to scream.

Luxaria wrote:I'm 99% certain that intermission kill was not an actual shot, or, rather, that the intermission was fake or forged.

Do you have any reason to think that other than blind grasping at straws for a reason?

I seriously believe the most likely course of action is

She was cocooned. She was shot at. She survived.

She was to be lynched. Gerry saved her.

Now we're here.

465Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:27 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

T3tsuya wrote:Goes without saying but

Vote: Plotstickers

Every single time she's posted able to clear things up, she hasn't. If she's town at this point I'm going to scream.

Luxaria wrote:I'm 99% certain that intermission kill was not an actual shot, or, rather, that the intermission was fake or forged.

Do you have any reason to think that other than blind grasping at straws for a reason?

I seriously believe the most likely course of action is

She was cocooned. She was shot at. She survived.

She was to be lynched. Gerry saved her.

Now we're here.

I think the crux of it is that we can only find 6 posts that have been eaten, not the seven required for a cocoon. Which means either A) we missed an eaten post, B) someone used a protect on Plot, or C) Someone created false information with that intermission.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 45 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum