Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 60]

406Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'm sure we just missed one. I'll help scrape through as well, later tonight.

407Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:29 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:changing subjects.

does anyone else feel like these are our rollover hints are hidden among these?
Kiyoko wrote:a hexagonal bee-and-honeycomb, an abstract butterfly, a compass rose, a wooden sword, and something from a law firm

I couldn't find anything else that could work as a hint. And I can't really, um, see anything relevant in these either. The only thing that seems familiar to me is the "hexagonal bee-and-honeycomb", because I started reading Blindsprings and it is published by Hiveworks, but I think that's probably a stretch...? I don't remember eleni ever hinting at being capable of acting during the day anyway, and tbh, I feel like I've seen some other logos with hexagons and bees and honeycombs before, although I can't remember them right now. In any case I still kinda feel like these could be related to the publisher or studio logos?? or idk man i'll do some more research and be back later

eta also it just occurred to me to go and check the [/url]intermission and now i m just laughing really hard whEN AM I EVER SMART

Didn't one of the early posts did specifically say there were one or two webcomics in the mix, right? And most major webcomics these days do work with Hiveworks, so that doesn't seem a stretch at all.

408Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:37 pm

Rasei

Rasei

If we have another stunner, can they stun Plots. She hasn't posted this phase, so I cannot stun her.

Edit: Who is left in the game again?

Edit Edit: It sort of sucks that I can only stun people when they talk.

409Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:12 pm

Five

Five

Why would we stun Plot, exactly, when Gerry's shared the details of her role and she seems to have no night action? If I recall, it seems like eating posts happens instantaneously and therefore wouldn't be affected by a stun.

410Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

So she cannot send in the Night Kill... And we dont' know if her role change after becoming a butterfly.

411Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:16 pm

Five

Five

She clearly hasn't become a butterfly. If she had, she would have died and come back two phases later. It's also generally a bad move to have someone under so much suspicion send in the NK, isn't it? Though, if we keep discussing this, it becomes a pretty good idea. I guess go with your gut on this one.

412Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Plot can you please answer Lux's questions?

413Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:28 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Wait a minute, only one person sends in the mafia's target, and if that person is stunned then the NK doesn't happen?

414Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:34 pm

Rasei

Rasei

That is correct in most games.

415Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:36 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Oh. That helps. I mean. It makes it easier to block a NK, which I previously thought was virtually impossible through stunning.

416Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Rasei

Rasei

My personal belief is to go with the person most likely to be mafia and would be sending in the nk.

417Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:54 pm

Rasei

Rasei

What thread has the stunning chart? I cannot find it, and I'm feeling so stupid.

418Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:58 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Hi. It takes me a long time to write posts and I've been working on report cards for three hours and counting. (They are due tomorrow.) I am checking in really quickly to let you all know that I probably won't be able to sit down and write or post at length until later tonight or sometime tomorrow.

419Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:00 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks for the heads up, Plot. Real life comes first, of course.

420Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 28 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:02 pm

high seraph

high seraph

yeah i kinda see where Rasei is coming from but at the same tiem If u just go and say that u e fonna tarfget plot rasei then wellll the mafia is jsut gonna have some 1 esle send the nk ok so like u sjould probably pick another target!!!!!! Or. Idk. Mayb target plot lets play soke mind gamws with tjese fickersss ss ss s s. Ssss s ss s yes

Also i had a feew drinks aleight like 3 caipirjnhas and 1 catuaba its not even that much actually but i wasnt allowed to drink other ppls stuff (lame af tbh) but 10/10 wold recommenf 101/10 would drink more. goodnight-o ;))))))

Dont!!! ! Killl anyone while im gone bc i love everyone even tjo some of u are mafia scum etc u know what i mean. Yes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum