Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 60]

646Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:09 pm

Five

Five

So, uh. If that's the case, what's "brighter" and "darker"?

647Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

chinomi

chinomi

the first sunset was brilliant. no need to look at that one, i know that one shined brightly.
the other three, one was darker than the rest.... but which one? i wonder...

648Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:11 pm

Five

Five

Have there only been four sunsets thusfar?

649Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:12 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i'm sure i'll see more in the future!

650Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:17 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Five wrote:Have there only been four sunsets thusfar?

There are three ways to look at this:

1) Sunset is every gap between phases
2) Sunsets are the gap between Day and Night Phase (as sunsets actually are)
3) Sunsets are the gap between Night and Day Phases, (As Chi defined them).

For Criteria 1), See this post of mine on the last page..

For Criteria 2)

Half Hour "Full" Sunsets:

"Short" Sunsets"

• D1
  • D2
  • D4 (Technically 1 minutes, since it followed immediately after the previous Phase as Pan won.
  • D5
  • D6
  • D7

For Criteria 3)

Half Hour Sunsets:

"Short" Sunsets"

• N4
  • N5
  • N6 (The other short shift, ending just 8 minutes after the previous change, in which two people died).

So no matter how you slice it, there have been at least 7 sunsets, but up to 14.

651Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:20 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

chinomi wrote: they're almost as good as the sunsets from a few phases ago - four of them iirc? though the first one is fine. no need to look at that one. it's brilliant already. i think it's really interesting how one is more dull than the rest, though :0! So much darker... Though, I admit sometimes it's hard for me to pinpoint which one is the darker one... At the moment they all look the same to me. Is anyone here good at noticing which 2/3 sunsets are brighter and more brilliant than the other? I wonder if I'll get to see another sunset after I figure out which one is darker :(c

THe phase with four sunsets had to be the phase where the timeline split into four! I am so slow.

Okay, I am going to look into those now.

652Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:21 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Tumblr_lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250

653Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:24 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

I can't read that face????

What emotion is it????

EDIT: NM, its moving now. It was frozen in a weight place before. I get it. Okay. Wrong track entirely.

Last edited by Entelechy on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

654Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:24 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i saw a tv show once on sunsets where, after they saw them, they would go and tell the others about them but they didn't really understand. but they still told them.

655Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 pm

Five

Five

Does this have anything to do with the lynch votes in the alternate threads where no lynch occurred?

656Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:26 pm

high seraph

high seraph

lmfao good luck guys

i think chi is just fucking w u but good luck ; w;

657Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:28 pm

chinomi

chinomi

a few of my favourite dates for going on vacation! mark them on your calendars!!

Wed Feb 24 <- the most brilliant sunset i've ever seen!!!
Fri Feb 26
Mon Feb 29 x2 <- a lucky day to see sunsets!

658Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:30 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

chinomi wrote:i saw a tv show once on sunsets where, after they saw them, they would go and tell the others about them but they didn't really understand. but they still told them.

Okay, so Chinomi has said/done something after each sunset to drop a hint that a sunset has occured. I will try to figure that out.

Also, if you look at these two posts together:
chinomi wrote:
Five wrote:HEY CHINOMI, IF I SAY SUNSET AT YOU, WILL THAT HELP? SUNSET SUNSET SUNSET. I HAVE NOTICED THE SUNSET.

hahahaha yes! sunsets are very pretty! well, usually, anyway. do you have any thoughts on sunsets? :) let's take a look at three sunsets together and then please tell me which one seems like the darkest one.
chinomi wrote:Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Large

That came one right before rollover and one after, I wonder if the darkest sunset means the darkest timeline.

Chinomi has also suggested that a secret was kept from both Mafia and Town, and the Mafia might have, through superior coordination figured it out already.

Well, I am not sure what that secret is, but I almost wonder if so many kills fails to go through because not every day or night is "real" or something? Or if X number of players randomly have their actions fail every turn, becauese their actions are not in this timeline?

659Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:36 pm

chinomi

chinomi

orz i g2g for a bit BUT I WILL BE BACK

660Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 44 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:36 pm

Five

Five

I get it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 52 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum