Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 60]

766Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:
FIVE was jailed.
DEO was stunned.

DAY EIGHT begins.

4M:10T:1N

Alright guys. Lets try to end the story. This is damning and people know it. I am going to try to weave what we know together and clean this up to be as pretty, neat, and clean as reasonably possible.

Here's what we're looking at. Of the bottom of the list. 4 are maf.

• PANPANPANDY - NEUTRAL

• T3TSUYA - TOWN. PROVABLE.
  • TIKI THE TROLL - TOWN. PROVABLE. NOW DEAD APPARENTLY.

• ARDONYE - MESSAGE SENDER. LIST MAKER. MAN'S BEST FRIEND. LIKELY TOWN. WOOF

• RASEI - STUNNER. CLAIMED TOWN. LIKELY TOWN.

• FIVE - INVESTIGATIVE. GOT CORROBRATED RESULTS ON LUXARIA. LIKELY TOWN.

• LUXARIA - ALETHIOMETERITIST. CLAIMED TURBONERD TOWN. ROLE IS COMPLEX. LIKELY TOWN OR GOOD LIAR.

• HIGH SERAPH - HARD SPECULATOR ALL GAME. HAS LYNCHED CORRECTLY MORE THAN ONCE. MORTICIAN. LIKELY TOWN.

• MR. GERBEAR - CLAIMED INVESTIGATION ROLE. CLAIMED FRUSTRATED.

• ALCASYNC - ROLE COPIER. KILLED SAMMIYA WITH ANGELSTAR'S ABILITY.

• DRANDAHL - CLAIMS STUCK IN TRAFFIC

• EZZELIN - EZZELIN

• ENTELECHY - CLAIMS CONFUSED

• CHINOMI - CLAIMS CURRENTLY CURSED BY SUNSETS.

• DEO - TIMELINE SPLITTER (DISRUPTIVE AS HELL). HASN'T TALKED MUCH. LIKELY MAF

Getting down the root of it. I think deo is maf. I am Voting: Deo. If for some reason Deo IS NOT MAF then I am fairly positive Lux and Five just lied their asses off clearing each other and they're going to be very disappointed when they find themselves dead. We stand to gain information from Deo being lynched. And information will end this game quickly.

Right now the list is fairly small of who is most likely to be maf. At this point in the game I am willing to not lose sleep over Dran, Entelechy, Chinomi, Deo, or Ger dying. That is 5 good leads out of 4 remaining maf. I will shift this all depending after watching how Deo bleeds.

I don't fully trust Rasei for reasons we've gone over before. I dont know why she's announcing stun targets in thread. But I'm willing to believe weird play as a more likely option than a grand scheme.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 GAWbsIS

We need very little additional information to clear enough town to bring this game to a close. Ardonye is town. Tiki WAS town and he silently died so there goes that. I am town and mafia knows they can't kill me based on my very early claim. It's not even something they can risk, it hasn't been something they could risk all game. And now there's already a pretty big gap between the ratios.

What's more, I can prove what I say is trustworthy.

I am the Light sent to vanquish the Dark Ones.

All I need is more allies to believe in me.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Broken grammar, broken tags, broken info)

767Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:36 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 7NWLRnT

ELENI was revived.

768Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:37 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm about to go to bed but I'd like to clarify that I killed Sammiya, not angelstar.

769Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:40 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

T3tsuya wrote:
T3TSUYA - TOWN. PROVABLE.

Please do prove it then. I would really love to be able to add you to my definitely Town list.

Also, iamcapacarn?

THank you so much whoever revived Elini!!

Also, I don't claim confused. I feel like I overall have a handle on things now.

770Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:40 pm

Rasei

Rasei

chinomi - Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 23:08 wrote:sitting among the stars.
viewing a blue marble drenched in blackness.
a vision. understanding.
three tongues reciting knowledge.
text? vocals? rotting away. black as the blue marble.
dripping.
dripping.
dripping.
there is nothing more.

"dare mo shinjinakereba iin da yo" tsubuyaita ne
futari niteta no kana?
ano toki kimi wo mamoru to kimeta no ni

This brings to mind Full Moon wo Sagashite. The Japanese definitely came from the ending song. Full Moon was about a young girl whom dream was to be a singer [The vocals? that were mention?] that only has a year to live. Two Shinigami grants her wish making her taller and allowing her to become a singer.

This adds a third manga through so I'm sure if this really helps.

771Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Yo I kinda. Claimed so much more than that on your list there tet.

ELENI IS REVIVED

772Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:41 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

Please do prove it then. I would really love to be able to add you to my definitely Town list.

Also, iamcapacarn?

Also, I don't claim confused. I feel like I overall have a handle on things now.

Quack quack take it back.

773Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:44 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

T3tsuya wrote:
Entelechy wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:

Also, iamcapacarn?

Quack quack take it back.

Take what back? You said you can prove you are Town for I don't see how its unreasonable to ask you to do so? Will it hurt you somehow to prove you are Town?

By the way, T3t is the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I recognize that sword chapter starter, even if it has been 15 years since I've read one of those books :P Also, the key words Light and Dark One.

So I think that "Time" would be "Wheel of Time."

774Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:45 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:Alca is weirding me out. She killed a now-confirmed town with her own ability and nobody seemed bothered by that.

I'm assuming you just forgot to edit this since you did edit above, but Sammiya is confirmed mafia.

Also for everyone who is confused!

• There was, in fact, a NK last night.
  • Tiki was the NK target and his death doesn't appear in rollover.
  • T3tsuya is I think Wheel of Time and I think just revived eleni.

I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the "titanium shield" from chinomi's messages to claim because that sounds like a doctor role.

That should cover everything from this phase. I am going to bed for real now.  ;v;

775Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:47 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:
Take what back? You said you can prove you are Town for I don't see how its unreasonable to ask you to do so? Will it hurt you somehow to prove you are Town?

By the way, T3t is the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I recognize that sword chapter starter, even if it has been 15 years since I've read one of those books :P Also, the key words Light and Dark One.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Ddbvm9

Brilliant deduction Doctor Quackers.

But what does it MEAAAAN?

alcasync wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:Alca is weirding me out. She killed a now-confirmed town with her own ability and nobody seemed bothered by that.

I'm assuming you just forgot to edit this since you did edit above, but Sammiya is confirmed mafia.

Also for everyone who is confused!

Noted and fixing it. She's right. I misread previous information. Take this into account.

776Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

T3tsuya wrote:
Entelechy wrote:

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Ddbvm9

Brilliant deduction Doctor Quackers.

But what does it MEAAAAN?

Yes, what you are saying is going completely over my head. Please help me.

777Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Entelechy wrote:
Yes, what you are saying is going completely over my head. Please help me.

Tet wrote:What's more, I can prove what I say is trustworthy.

All I need is more allies to believe in me.

Cure wrote:ELENI was revived.

alcasync wrote:
T3tsuya is I think Wheel of Time and I think just revived eleni.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 RHguME8

I revived eleni.

778Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:00 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

Thank you for laying it out so clearly.

779Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:36 am

drandahl

drandahl

alcasync wrote:I'm not sure if it's a good idea for the "titanium shield" from chinomi's messages to claim because that sounds like a doctor role.

I was thinking either that, or bulletproof.

Done driving. So much rain.

Deo, I jumped on you because I didn't notice the ratio drop, and was willing to trust Lux's claim for now. I know you said you'd be good candidate for framing, but I still would be confused in your position... Framing while there's a town stunner given this ratio is pretty risky, assuming there's enough mafia in the scum bucket. I pushed you to comment, because I was confused by your reaction.

That said, I've had time to think about it more. I don't think mafia would gain anything by leaving you to dry. All it takes is for you to point out the ratio, and you're no longer incriminated by this rollover. I assume mafia would notice the rollover ratio before town would (and maybe even expect a silent NK if it's tiki they targetted).

I'm still thinking, but I'm more leaning town on you right now.

780Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 52 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:46 am

eleni

eleni

HI yes i am alive ty Tet for reviving me!!! \o/

going to bed now but i'll be back tomorrow :>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum