Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 60]

631Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Five wrote:Hey, chinomi. Earlier in the game you said your role was super passive and relied on your knowledge of books, of which you had little. Do you want to share any more information?

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 23331891-Kidnapped-man-Tied-up-businessman-lying-in-the-car-trunk-and-looking-at-camera-while-kidnapper-count-Stock-Photo

haha i took this picture of me and the hosr when this game started, isn't it a really nice picture? :) oh man, memories!!! they're almost as good as the sunsets from a few phases ago - four of them iirc? though the first one is fine. no need to look at that one. it's brilliant already. i think it's really interesting how one is more dull than the rest, though :0! So much darker... Though, I admit sometimes it's hard for me to pinpoint which one is the darker one... At the moment they all look the same to me. Is anyone here good at noticing which 2/3 sunsets are brighter and more brilliant than the other? I wonder if I'll get to see another sunset after I figure out which one is darker :(c

Last edited by chinomi on Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

632Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Posting to say I'm town and I don't need no copypasta to prove that >:0

633Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:47 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Chi has been saying to notice the sunset a lot. Maybe we should look into that clue?

I think the sunset would be the half hour between Day phase and Night Phase? I have no further insight, though. Anyone else?

EDIT: Also bringing this one up again:
chinomi wrote:putting it out there that i'm not the butt book. i'm actually not a comedic book at all. those bananas from before? nope. not about my role. i just felt like posting bananas. i've actually been leaving some pppppp pppppp hints pppp ppp role ppppppppp ignore - but i can say that at least two people should be able to tell what my role is, and hopefully three by the end of this phase/going into the night phase. lynching me would be a pretty big mistake because, while i'm not entirely useful on my own with my power, i'm guessing i can collab with another member of town to figure out more stuff but at the moment i'm kind of lost on the results of my own role - which is passive btw. you'll never, ever see me act during a night phase.

634Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:50 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Well, sunsets always take a variable amount of time but they're always before morning, right?

635Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:51 pm

Five

Five

Have you ever, at any point during this game, considered saying something useful?

Okay, whatever, I'll bite. There's something you can't talk about and you're turning it into a sunset metaphor, yeah? I thought you were talking about night phases or dead players or something, but shit hell if I even have a clue any more.

Why don't you just look at the sunsets yourself and figure it out? I would love to help you but frankly I don't have a clue what a sunset is in this bizarre context.

636Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:53 pm

chinomi

chinomi

jsfnakwebglajwengjlarnwgj'lwen
fa'lsngd'awesegk'lanerlsgnearlsngearng'lajwnes'lgjnerjsgnjlerngjner

637Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:54 pm

high seraph

high seraph

i think sunsets happen after mornings tho, you better check your info chi

638Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:55 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Skeptical-senior-man-21804837

639Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:00 pm

Five

Five

In the world I live in, sunsets usually occur before night.

640Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:02 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Well technically sunsets are also before morning... night just happens in between.....

641Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:03 pm

chinomi

chinomi

im going to scream

642Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

It does seem like there are two kinds of "sunsets," A little more than half of them are 30 minutes long, but some of them are only about 15 minutes.

Half Hour Sunsets:

"Short" Sunsets"

• D1
  • D2
  • D4 (Technically 1 minutes, since it followed immediately after the previous Phase as Pan won.
  • N4
  • D5
  • N5
  • D6
  • N6 (The other short shift, ending just 8 minutes after the previous change, in which two people died).
  • D7

... the rest of the night's aren't linked to on the main page. I need to hunt those down, but I will leave this here for now and edit them in.

EDIT: And we are now all up to date.

Last edited by Entelechy on Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

643Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Five

Five

Are you talking about the period between phase end and rollover?

644Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Five wrote:Are you talking about the period between phase end and rollover?

I really think she is? Also, it might be a nice to lay off her a bit 'cause she is pretty obviously under some kind of gag power, which must suck.

645Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:07 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Entelechy wrote:
Five wrote:Are you talking about the period between phase end and rollover?

I really think she is? Also, it might be a nice to lay off her a bit 'cause she is pretty obviously under some kind of gag power, which must suck.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 43 Barack-obama-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum