Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 60]

616Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:30 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

PSA THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS, I'M JUST POSTING IT NOW IN CASE MY COMPUTER EATS IT UP/CRASHES/ETC SO I DON'T LOSE ALL MY WORK

IT IS DONE BRB TAKING A BREAK I AM TIRED

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Gg2BA4RXi96iE6Zi_hJdloQAZxO6lC6Drpdr7ouKAdCbEcE_Px-1o4r8bg8ku_xzyF4y=h900

ACTIONS N0
Sammiya was jailed. (lulu)
ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ (Mr. Alice)
alcasync was jailed. (MYSTERY JAILER who is 99% maf)
high seraph was stunned. (Rasei's stun)
chinomi was stunned. (Pan's stun)
eleni was targeted for a kill but it failed. (T3tsuya was original NK target, that was redirected, OR WAS HE????)

eleni acted on T3t N0, but appeared to have acted on lulu N0 according to Aeiou.
Pan received a message.
Mr. Alice/Codex Seraphinianus acted on lulu N0. Extra info on swapping shenanigans.

DAY 1 VOTE TALLY
No lynched was lynched.:

ACTIONS N1
lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ (Mr. Alice)
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun, sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

Aeiou was watching lulu N0 and N1.
Five acted on lulu N1.
alcasync acted on nautilus.

DAY 2 VOTE TALLY
nautilus the ??? was lynched.:

ACTIONS N2
eleni was jailed. (might have been lulu's jail re-directed off Ardonye)
lulu was jailed. (self-jail?, more evidence here, Ardonye was lulu's original target? THEN WHO WAS JAIL)
Five was stunned. (Pan's stun)
Aeiou was stunned. (Rasei)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)
~A LOT OF GIBBERISH~ (Mr. Alice)
Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected the town. (obviously Tiki)

eleni targeted Ardonye last night.
ezzelin received a message
Lucas touched the ~HOUSE~

DAY 3 VOTE TALLY
Mr. Alice the town was lynched.:

ACTIONS N3
Tiki the Troll was jailed.
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun)
Aeiou the town was killed. (mafia NK)

nautilus left a long ass message on rollover.s

DAY 4 VOTE TALLY
No one was lynched.:

ACTIONS N4
~TIMELINE SPLIT~ - 12:22

N4(A) claimed by deo
eleni was jailed. (???)
chinomi was stunned. (Rasei?)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)

N4(B) THE TIMELINE THAT HAPPENED
alcasync was jailed. (???)
Mr. Gerbear was stunned. (Rasei?)
eleni was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK, not eleni's power)
The glorious hero, Tiki the Troll is town.

lulu's ability was stolen.
T3tsuya received a message.

DAY 5 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.:
THANKS OBAMA GERRY (info he got on plot)

DAY 5 INTERMISSION - 17:00
Angelstar the town was killed.

DAY 5 INTERMISSION THE ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - 08:00
plotstickers was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

ACTIONS N5
lulu was jailed.
Entelechy was stunned. (Rasei)
eleni was targeted for a kill, but it failed.
Tiki the Troll thwarted the mafia, swept T3tsuya off his feet, and the pair of them rode off into the sunset.

DAY 6 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.:

ACTIONS N6
lulu the town was killed.
eleni the town was killed.

DAY 7 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers the mafia was lynched.:

DAY 7 INTERMISSION - 00:00
Sammiya the mafia was killed. (alcasync)

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Updated prologue hints.
Rollover hint compilation.
The Intermission.
Posts plot has eaten.
Discussion on tally.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

617Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:38 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Thank you, Ardonye!

618Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:39 pm

chinomi

chinomi

"I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!"

o/

HOLY SHIT MARIYA
i.........

i cannot process much right now... it's been a busy couple days for me and it'll be busy for me the next bit too but i'll try to be on as much as possible through my busy schedule though waaaa I'LL BE ON TOMORROW AND TRY TO PUT SOMETHING USEFUL TOGETHER I SWEAR. i was doing pretty good for the first few phases of this game but irl took over and im back to my usual quietness gomen gomen but that said hey sunsets sure are great it's too bad one out of three sunsets are always darkererhrh h hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

619Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:32 am

Rasei

Rasei

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Rememb10

Please! Pretty Please with sugar on top?

______
Rasei didnt' draw this picture and doesn't take any credit for it

620Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:04 am

deo

deo

im doing the thing i guess

621Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:37 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow, impressive post there, Superdoge! Only thing I would add is the D5 message that says I'm Town, but I think most people take that at have value now anyway...
I hope I don't die tonight. =(

622Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:20 am

Luxaria

Luxaria

Interesting.

I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!

623Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:36 am

Five

Five

The fuck is this?

I'm town. I'm always town. Believe it!

I'm also feeling horrible today so I probably won't post much of substance. Here is another reminder for the reviver to act on Blaire or lulu or something if they exist. I'm honestly not expecting to survive this phase, so I'll catch all you maffers next game if I don't make it to morning.

624Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 am

alcasync

alcasync

625Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 am

drandahl

drandahl

I'm visiting family today. I'll be watching the thread, but not very vocal.

Also. I'm town. I'm not always town. Believe all of it.

626Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:32 am

high seraph

high seraph

#yolo #blessed #party #town #gay #2k16 #friends #mafia #crywolf

also i didn't bother to read through everything that happened since i left, but i'm glad plot finally got lynched. i did see five mention somewhere that they're back into thinking that i might be mafia (i feel ya bro i think youre mafia too so its cool) and the truth is that the mafia probably know what my role is at this point, which is why they still haven't bothered to kill me, so if you don't have any better ideas about who you want to lynch and im truly the scummiest person in the block (spoiler: i'm not), then go ahead and lynch me

fwiw the 4 remaining mafia are probably luxaria, ezz, entelechy and chinomi.

if anyone in that group isnt mafia then one among rasei, five or gerry are mafia idfk

oh yeah drandahl is still alive and playing the game he's probably mafia too

627Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:45 am

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:
fwiw the 4 remaining mafia are probably luxaria, ezz, entelechy and chinomi.

if anyone in that group isnt mafia then one among rasei, five or gerry are mafia idfk

oh yeah drandahl is still alive and playing the game he's probably mafia too

Ironically, accusing me of being Mafia makes me think you aren't mafia, cause if we do lynch you and we flip maf then obviously this list is no good. Actually, we would still probably need to randomly lynch one person on the list to verify its not good... but it seems like a bad gambit for mafia to pull.

628Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:58 am

Five

Five

Hey, chinomi. Earlier in the game you said your role was super passive and relied on your knowledge of books, of which you had little. Do you want to share any more information?

Lucas, my dude, I'm not about to push for a lynch on you or anything. I'd much rather lynch, oh... Let's say ezzelin. That sounds good. drandahl sounds good too. I have no goddamn clue about the duck. But really, my man, how are you gonna say you think I'm mafia and then give a list of four people that doesn't even include little old me? Weird. Real weird. You're making me feel real left out over here.

Heya, Luxxxiepop, do you want some help trying to figure out how to use your weird ass role? If it really is part of the reason you haven't been particularly active like you said, I would be glad to help figure out what the hell to do with it. At this stage of the game, we need as much activity as we can get.

629Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Like???? I'm not saying you're THE mafia man, I'm just saying you could be. You know how sometimes people like to do those lists that go something like "these are the people I think are mafia, ranked from most suspicious to less suspicious"?? I got lazy.

dont feel left out tho you are like the coolest number ok. i think i have a five lantern somewhere in my animal crossing town?? and i got rid of the other ones too, like the 3 and the 8 lamps, those were boring. not 5 tho.

anyways im really feelin it about chi. i'm like 99% sure she's mafia.

630Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 42 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:40 pm

Five

Five

Heck yes, I am the best digit. But listen up, pal, I at least wanna hear from chinomi before ya put her up on the chopping block. C'mon, man, put some faith in your favorite number. Hopefully she'll talk this phase and we won't need to worry. But if she just says some more shit about sunset and fucks back off to her cryptic corner of nowhere again, I'm so done. So goddamn done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 51 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum