Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 60]

421Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:06 pm

Rasei

Rasei

YAY! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT PLAYS DRUNK MAFIA!

edit: Katsura faceplams at top post.

422Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm going to go stun Chinomi, I think. Anyway, we should vote Plot tomorrow.

423Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:yeah i kinda see where Rasei is coming from but at the same tiem If u just go and say that u e fonna tarfget plot rasei then wellll the mafia is jsut gonna have some 1 esle send the nk ok so like u sjould probably pick another target!!!!!! Or. Idk. Mayb target plot lets play soke mind gamws with tjese fickersss ss ss s s. Ssss s ss s yes

Also i had a feew drinks aleight like 3 caipirjnhas and 1 catuaba its not even that much actually but i wasnt allowed to drink other ppls stuff (lame af tbh) but 10/10 wold recommenf 101/10 would drink more. goodnight-o ;))))))

Dont!!! ! Killl anyone while im gone bc i love everyone even tjo some of u are mafia scum etc u know what i mean. Yes.

Quoting this drunken post so that Lucas has no chance to edit away the magic.

Beautiful.

Edit. Double ninja'd by Rasei. I almost pagetopped with this, too. Damn.

424Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I want to drink now. Maybe I should walk down to the gas station and get a bottle of something.

425Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Five

Five

Please do not stun chinomi announce your stuns in thread before acting unless you really need to verify your stunner claim.

426Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:20 pm

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:yeah i kinda see where Rasei is coming from but at the same tiem If u just go and say that u e fonna tarfget plot rasei then wellll the mafia is jsut gonna have some 1 esle send the nk ok so like u sjould probably pick another target!!!!!! Or. Idk. Mayb target plot lets play soke mind gamws with tjese fickersss ss ss s s. Ssss s ss s yes

Also i had a feew drinks aleight like 3 caipirjnhas and 1 catuaba its not even that much actually but i wasnt allowed to drink other ppls stuff (lame af tbh) but 10/10 wold recommenf 101/10 would drink more. goodnight-o ;))))))

Dont!!! ! Killl anyone while im gone bc i love everyone even tjo some of u are mafia scum etc u know what i mean. Yes.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

427Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Translation of drank speech:

428Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:32 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

did somebody say caipirinhas

429Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:51 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Nine minutes until rollover. Anyone have any last words?

Edit: My last words are remember to check any intermissions at least once a phase.

Last edited by Zura on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

430Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:54 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Is there an up to date of all the players still alive in the game somewhere?

431Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:57 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I have no idea who is alive, who is dead, and who is an otter.

432Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

phase end where is the owlhosr

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

433Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

HI I"M HERE

434Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 AkQMhtl

ON THURSDAY, THE pair of them encounter the world’s largest spider. It hefts a golf ball-sized abdomen on wiry black legs and knits its lair in the corner of Fiction, G through K. She names it Charlotte and he names it Shelob, because “That monstrosity is more likely to eat a pig than befriend it.”

She blinks, he blinks, and it’s gone. Despite a fervent denial of arachnophobia, they pass the day flinching at movements and handling books with feather-light touches. At one point, a light breeze prickles across both of their ankles. She jumps, he stumbles, they both pretend not to notice.

In any case, nobody gets any work done.
CHAPTER 11

LULU was jailed.
MR. GERBEAR was hit over the head with a pillow (flavor).
ENTELECHY was stunned.
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 BWExobU
ELENI was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

TIKI THE TROLL thwarted the mafia, swept T3tsuya off his feet, and the pair of them rode off into the sunset.

DAY SIX begins.

6M:13T:1N

435Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 29 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:15 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

(flavor)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum