Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 60]

211Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:07 pm

chinomi

chinomi

unvote

i need some time to think about what just happened and what this means LOL...

212Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Ie6MZja

VOTES

DRANDAHL vs. Deo Mr. Gerbear

LULU vs. Luxaria

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Plotstickers

ALCASYNC vs. Entelechy Plotstickers

ELENI vs. ezzelin

ARDONYE vs. drandahl

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. drandahl

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers

EZZELIN vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS VIII

DRANDAHL II

LUXARIA I

ENTELECHY I

EZZELIN I

MR. GERBEAR I

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

213Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:10 pm

chinomi

chinomi

okay so it's pretty obvious that a town vig did their best to try to shoot plot, right? there's no reason to try to shoot plot as maf since she had such a majority vote anyway right... ummm so how come the kill didn't go through? i'm guessing town vig only has a certain % of hitting?

ETA: or plot has a power that works as a shield?

214Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:16 pm

drandahl

drandahl

If the next candidates are town and Plot is town, then maf has decent reason to try to off Plot now.

However that does seem a little unlikely. I'd love for Plot to explain. Since we're getting nothing from her, I wonder if she's some kind of lynchbomb that can only die by being lynched?

If it is some %chance of success vig, Lux, do you have any commentary around this? I know you mentioned your role being a little hard to use.

215Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:32 pm

chinomi

chinomi

vote... plot... again.........

216Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

My role would have nothing to do with that role or whatever you're asking. The hard-to-use nature of my role comes from something else I've previously hinted at around D1/D2. idk, maybe I'm imagining it and I'm a dumb sack of bricks and my role is super easy to use, but anyway.

I'm inclined to believe that was a town dayvig. I don't foresee it being something that triggers after X amount of votes or it would have done so sooner? So with so many comments of not being comfortable with the bandwagon, maybe... some town wanted to off plot just to be done with it, see what happens, and allow the last few hours to focus on someone new?

I don't know.

chinomi wrote:akatsuki no yona

This has been on my plan-to-watch list for months now.

217Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:35 pm

lulu

lulu

most likely scenario is townvig shot on plot, mafia would certainly use their dayvig on a clear town who's not likely to get lynched soon. imo it's a very reasonable shot for a town dayvig, the vig's job is to save town time by shooting targets most likely to be lynched next (tho this one was a little late...).

if the vig was responsible for both angel & plot's deaths i imagine they're a town who doesn't have a strong opinion on who might be maf and is just trying to empty their gun asap hoping they hit a maf so they can claim to clear themselves. tho i generally prefer holding onto dayshots because instant kills are very strong i can understand the desire to use up all your shots asap if you know that maf has a role thief on their team.

the failed shot probably just means plot is a bulletproof. i'm indifferent on whether this is more likely to be a maf or town ability, though if she's mafia it makes sense for mafia to prefer to try lynching her first (hence the fairly casual bandwagon).

218Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:40 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Luxaria wrote:
chinomi wrote:akatsuki no yona

This has been on my plan-to-watch list for months now.

IT'S GOOD IT'S SO GOOD IT'S AMAZING

219Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:41 pm

lulu

lulu

er i said plot's death but i mean plot's attempted murder
plot is not dead yet
right

220Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:49 pm

high seraph

high seraph

???????//

I'm half asleep and I can't believe this happening now only a few hours before rollover. Jfc. unvote. Tell me who the heck I'm supposed to vote for in the next 30min pls.

221Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:54 pm

drandahl

drandahl

General Question: Is Bulletproof a town enough ability that we shouldn't lynch Plot? We should probably all pick a soft second target even if we don't actually change our votes, so at least we can be responsive as a group.

I obviously still have my vote off of Plot, but I'll establish a format:

fallback: Mr. Gerbear

Obviously we'll still need to actually change our votes if we need to.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

222Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Anything that is bold and contains the word "vote" will be counted as a real vote.

Also just another reminder that any PMs should also be sent to me because Raie can't access the forum right now.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

223Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:08 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, updating my post with new template... updated.

EDIT:

Also, in case things go sour last minute, I'd like to mention that the two votes on me right now were placed by two players who wouldn't be around that much this phase. Just, be careful, and plan ahead please.

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

224Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

ok yeah, I don't think it's so out there to think plot is mafia bulletproof. She probably isnt the jailer because that'd be a p powerful combination. Going by personality, I'd say plot is the hungry caterpillar, I think she'd be the kind of person who'd pick that kind of book.

Alright, vote: plot and I'm going to sleep goodnight

225Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 15 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:24 pm

high seraph

high seraph

where the fuck is everybody i want to go to sleep but i also dont want to just abandon the thread w/o any idea of what you all are gonna do while im gone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum