Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 60]

541Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:47 am

high seraph

high seraph

dude ok iM NOT IN THE MOOD FOR SPEC IM SORRY

unvote, vote: plot again bCAUSE STOP EATING POSTS AND FuCKING DIE ALREADY OK

also @ lux, I edited that post because I was on mobile, hit "send" and was ninja'd so I had to hit "save". When I came back to the thread the same post had been posted twice and I was like wow ok this is weird and so I edited to remove the stuff that was there (which was exactly the same words as the post above that one) and idk i feel like tehres little point in actually keep on justifying that because the hosrs would probably not be ok with late edits like that, like, thats not even ok in normal games unless its a crazy minigame hosted by Kiyoko in which the edits are made by actual friggin kiyoko idk

edit yeah i like editing my posts

edit 2 just kidding im writing this in the same 1st edit ahahahah or maybe im now you will never know (unless youre kiyoko get away from my goddamn post kiyoko)

edit 3 (or maybe 2 or 4 whoo knowwwsss) hello pagetop

542Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Lucas:

I know! I was there and remembered seeing your spree of posts, including the double-post. It's not a problem, but I mean I figure I might as well share whatever came up for full disclosure. I also don't suspect drandahl's post, either, because I was around for that one and saw the edits as he did them I'm pretty sure.

So given that and also, as we've both said, I don't think the hosrs would allow the posts to be re-edited... idk, there's probably no hidden posts.

There's still only 6 eaten posts.

I am so tired of scrolling through roughly 100 pages.

@ Rasei:

What's your list of important messages?

543Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:15 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

plotstickers wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:Plot I'm gonna need you to explain what the heck just happened and what your role actually is. If you're town, why did you let us do that. If you're maf, why did you warn us?

Good questions, T3t! Who do you think is mafia?

@Tiki, Ardonye
Good morning! Same question: Who do you think is mafia?

YOU. AT LEAST BE A LITTLE SUBTLE ABOUT IT WOW. YOU THINK YOU'RE SO UNTOUCHABLE.

Vote: Plotstickers

If this doesn't work I may do something stupid and you will all witness the true depths the pettiness I have within myself.

Don't worry my track record for stupid plans coming up Tet is at least 40/60 at this point I feel good about it.

Kiyoko wrote:
SAMMIYA was killed.
She was FRUITS BASKET by Natsuki Takaya.
She was MAFIA.

Good shot vig.

Can we talk about how funny it is Fruit's Basket was maf instead of  how frustrating these couple phases have been

544Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:20 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@lux, yeah, not to mention two phases have gone by without plot eating any more posts

idk about you but to me it seems like gerry just lied to our faces, which is cool i guess. like, if he was ever telling the truth about plot's role, mafia wouldn't just let two phases fly by without getting plot to eat more posts and become a beautiful deadly butterfly.

like, yeah, gerry is mafia.

the only reason why we don't suspect him (or at least, the only reason why I stopped suspecting him for a moment) is because he jailed lulu and saved her from a NK, but the bus shenanigans run deeper than that in this game. Blaire never said who she targeted that phase, but the gibberish confirms that one or both of her targets acted. idk.

all i know is that gerry has been messing with the town jailer (TWICE) AND the quasi-detective roles, so i don't trust him at all tbh.

545Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Ie6MZja

VOTES

RASEI vs. Plotstickers

MR. GERBEAR vs. Plotstickers

ARDONYE vs. Plotstickers

TIKI THE TROLL vs. Drandahl Plotstickers

FIVE vs. Plotstickers

HIGH SERAPH vs. Plotstickers Mr. Gerbear Plotstickers

DEO vs. Plotstickers

PLOTSTICKERS vs. No Lynch

ALCASYNC vs. Plotstickers

LUXARIA vs. Plotstickers

CHINOMI vs. Plotstickers

T3TSUYA vs. Plotstickers
TOTALS

PLOTSTICKERS XI

NO LYNCH I

546Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:39 pm

Five

Five

high seraph wrote:all i know is that gerry has been messing with the town jailer (TWICE) AND the quasi-detective roles, so i don't trust him at all tbh. 
I don't want him acting on me any more than you do, especially since we don't seem to have any other investigation at all aside from aeiou's passive, but wasn't there an attempt on lulu one of the nights he acted on her, with no other kills or attempts in that rollover at all? Do you think mafia both jailed lulu and sent in the NK on her? Nobody has claimed to have messed around with redirection that night, either, so, what, do you think the mafia did that only to clear Gerry?

I would think Blaire would have said something if she had messed with the target of aeiou's results on a night when those results were so heavily discussed?

Editing this to say that it's actually not possible for Blaire to have driven lulu that night because Codex Seraphinius didn't appear in aeiou's results that night, unlike on n0 when T3t was driven with lulu.

547Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:14 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay guys, I have an idea, but I don't know if its a good one.

What if we tied the vote on Mr. Gerbear and Plotstickers? If someone has an anti-lynch power that used during the day, then they cannot accurately target it if it goes to RNG.

And if someone tips the vote, then they are clearly mafia.

Althougth I suppose that Gearbear and plot could tip the vote one way or the other at the last moment, so that doesn't work.

Okay, I will leave this idea up here in case anyone can carry it further. I am just so frustrated/scared of how cocky Plotstickers is asking.

548Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:51 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

13(??).1 Sleepy Žličniki

Total Time:
I'm cry

Yield:
serves 18

Ingredients:
250g fresh exhaustion
50g sour ezz
1 whole vote
150g plotstickers

Directions:
In a bowl, combine exhaustion and ezz until you get a smooth mixture.1
Add the vote and plotstickers, and mix well. The mixture should be uniform and thick enough to not drip from the lynch, but not thick enough to tank it either.2
Boil water with a pinch of salt, and add spoonfuls of the mixture into the boiling water. After the žličniki surface, let them cook for three minutes, then remove them. Serve with next phase's spec gravy.3

Chef's Notes:
1 I'm super tired and been sleeping most of last night at today, but at least I'm back home now (finally!)!! expect a longer spec post tomorrow, and likely more activity overall.
2 Plot, please die now. thank you. >>
3eta bc I got ninja'd and I want to respond to this but not writing another recipost: that's an interesting idea, enteduck; but uh... idk how I feel about forcing a tie tbh. we'd need to make no one comes in at the last moment, claims to not have backread, and tips it :/a
I wouldn't be too worried about either of the targets tipping it the other way, though, as I doubt they'd be inclined to vote for themselves. (unless they put their vote on someone else first, I guess... well.) idk. I'm generally iffy about ties but I'm willing to change vote as needed if others agree with this plan.

549Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:14 pm

high seraph

high seraph

@five I answered that in my last post already, although I didn't really get into specifics about it. There are/were more redirection roles in this game than either town or mafia could predict or control, nautilus has told us as much. That being said, I don't think mafia messed with lulu and sent the NK on her in order to make gerry seem town in a distant future.

What I know is that Blaire also acted on N2, and that the garbled text on that rollover indicates that one or both of her targets acted on that phase as well (maybe you've missed it, but I told you guys that the garbled text was an indicator that either or both of Blaire's targets had sent an action, which is something I learned after investigating her role).

Blaire didn't claim who she targeted on that phase, but it's possible one of her targets were lulu.

With a role like Gerry's, and with action priorities hidden, do you know what a great strategy would be? To redirect the a player's action onto themselves and NK them. Let's say I was the NK target. I would have been acted upon by the NK SENDER and by GERRY. Normally, that would just mean I would be NK'd. Now if Blaire drove me with lulu, lulu would be targeted with the NK and Gerry's action, which would cause her to jail herself and survive the NK. so yeah.

I know its a wild theory, but it's still a possibility. In a game with this many redirection roles, rollover results will inevitably get wildly tampered with. And I honestly can't see how Gerry could be town at this point, so I'm ok with buying a really wild theory.

I'm just glad I'm not a goddamn motorista de ônibus, thanks a lot for that girls.

@ducky, you're still p fresh so I don't really think much about it when you say we should force a tie. But, seriously, never force a tie. Unless you're Rasei, don't suggest to create a tie because nothing good ever comes out of a tie, they're easily manipulated either by mafia (by swinging the votes on their most favorable direction) or by roles that have an advantage when dealing with ties (like a role that can vote twice or can choose who dies in the event of a tie, i.e. roles that are most frequently mafia than town).

i don't have a problem with lynching gerry this phase tho. Plot has survived 3 times in a row, so I think she will only die if certain conditions are met. I haven't the faintest idea tho. But like, honestly, the lynch wouldn't be evolving so fast if she was about to die. mafia would pretend to be afk or something in order to keep the lynch from being settled so quickly. so yeah Plot's probably gonna survive this lynch too.

edit
five wrote:Editing this to say that it's actually not possible for Blaire to have driven lulu that night because Codex Seraphinius didn't appear in aeiou's results that night, unlike on n0 when T3t was driven with lulu.

Aeiou's results weren't always right or she wouldn't have seen House of Leaves, so, yeah. Not trusting them 100%.

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

550Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:18 pm

deo

deo

tbh if we really wanted to, we could just have people posting in the last half hour alot with "IF YOU'RE TOWN DON'T TIP THE VOTE" in bold in each post so that if someone WAS town, DIDN'T backread and was voting, they'd be ninja'd and clearly see it

and if they did it before, there would be time to abandon the force tie and put it back on plot

but that's a lot of work, also lol @ forcing a tie but idk because of the circumstances surrounding what plot is... it wouldn't be the worst idea

551Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:22 pm

high seraph

high seraph

well i won't be here for rollover bc im gonna be doing tequila shots l8r so my vote will stay on plot

552Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Rasei

Rasei

@Chinomi lynching me will just make town loss a member and a stunner. I at work now, so see y'all later.

553Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

rasei you're probably mafia too tho like why the heck are you still alive if youre a town stunner

you're all mafia

i trust nobody

554Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

In a long coming response to the question Who Do I Think Is Maf....

Obviously Plot.
Likely Gerbear.

After that, I just have gut feelings, really, that I am researching and trying to substantiate.

Chinomi also seems likely to me based on very limited data. I still need to go back and read through all her posts.

Let's see: Tiki, High Lucas, and Pan are not Mafia.

Something completely unqualified about Five, Deo and Ardonye kinda rub me the wrong way (in terms of them seeming vaguely scummy, not personally). It might just be because I've never played with them before, lol.

Ezzelin has offered a lot less in terms of spec this game than in the other two games I've known him in, but he is limited to posting recipes.

Dran always seems scummy, so I don't know what to do about him.

Lux, T3t, and alca all seem like town and I want to believe they are, which makes me immediately distrust that feeling, since that's exactly what the mafia would want.

AEIOU I keep forgetting is still alive, OMG, which would be a very good trait for a mafia to have. But I don't really have any evidence on that either. They are next on deck for me to read the posts of after Chinomi.

I hope to actually have evidence or facts next time to back up these gut feelings, but I also wanted to get more spec rolling because no one is offering much new, and its hella hurting town.

EDIT: And I forgot Rasei, too. I had thought that Rasei had been confirmed as the Town Stunner, but now I am getting the impression that that is not certain, so I am just ?????

Last edited by Entelechy on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

555Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 37 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Zura wrote:@Chinomi lynching me will just make town loss a member and a stunner. I at work now, so see y'all later.

Rasei, if you are here, did you stun me a couple nights back? Or was that the mafia stunner? Assuming you are the town stunner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 48 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum