Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 60]

706Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:Tiki, I don't really know much of anything about your books. Does this happen to sound like you?
chinomi - Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:13 wrote:a reflection of mechanical things, grinding gears, firewire.
titanium shield.
sunrise.
sunset.
the shield protects me from all weapons.

I looked at that, but I don't think so. While there is a lot of machinery in this Sci-Fi setting, and Ciaphas does have robotic fingers, I don't think the titanium really applies (or firewire for that matter). The only things that protect Cain are his troops, his wits, and he ridiculous luck.

Oh! And while I'm thinking on it, yeah, you guys can now cross "Cain" off the list of unknown hints from N0.

707Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:48 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Everyone but one person (not including Pan) has said the magic words. Would that person please say them.

'I'm Town. I'm always town. Believe it!'

708Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:13 pm

Pan

Pan

Zura wrote:Everyone but one person (not including Pan) has said the magic words. Would that person please say them.

'I'm Town. I'm always town. Believe it!'

i could have been just a very clever combination of two other people's phase end + rollover editing skills im clearly mafia when have i ever helped town ok1

1Pan is not to be trusted they aren't even a troll they're just annoying

http://malafight.tumblr.com

709Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I'm trying to chose between Gerbear and Chinomi to stun. Also if Lux is lying about about being town and her role, I will cry. But if Lux is right about her finds on the Blaire's lynch, then Chinomi is also town. So maybe I will hit Gerbear. Or Dran. I need to go make a claims list.

710Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:20 pm

Five

Five

Why are you telegraphing your stuns to the thread, Zura? Do you want people to know not to send in the NK? Didn't we go over this like two phases ago?

711Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Didn't someone said the best policy for town is to be open? Also the person that hasn't said the thing still hasn't posted it. I'm eyeing him for mafia now.

712Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Zura wrote:Didn't someone said the best policy for town is to be open? Also the person that hasn't said the thing still hasn't posted it. I'm eyeing him for mafia now.

Who is that?

713Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:54 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Five wrote:Why are you telegraphing your stuns to the thread, Zura? Do you want people to know not to send in the NK? Didn't we go over this like two phases ago?

I was wondering this too

714Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:55 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

It seems pretty likely that Chi has an investigative role for town so maybe don't stun them?

715Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:56 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Ezz is the person that hasn't said it but he did post. So I could hit him over the head.

716Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:01 pm

Cure

Cure

PAHSE ENEEND

717Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:26 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Stares at the hosts

718Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:27 pm

Five

Five

hosrs*

719Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Ie6MZja

DID YOU GO to Trinity?” he asks, out of the blue. She’s confused until she looks up and sees him gesturing to the text on her old hoodie. Huh. It does say Trinity on it in silver collegiate type. Imagine that.

“Oh, nah. I got this from some thrift store. I actually went to the university down the street. Same as you. Guess my major.”

“I’m going to take a stab in the dark and guess… English literature,” he answers with a pointed look around the store. Something about this scene echoes with familiarity.

She smiles. “Man, I was dead set against getting a humanities degree. Wanted some fancy high-paying career, so I worked myself half to death in pre-med. Burnt myself completely out and quit after my bachelor’s.”

“And now you run a bookstore,” he completes. The irony is lost on no one.

“Now I run a bookstore,” she agrees.
CHAPTER 15

FIVE was jailed.
RASEI was hit over the head with a pillow (flavor)
DEO was stunned.
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 U5Bf4u0

DAY EIGHT begins.

4M:10T:1N

720Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 48 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Question: I asked my alethiometer: In a group comprised of myself, Rasei, and Five, would our three true alignments be identical?

Answer: Sun, Sun, Sun
Meaning: Truth

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum