Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 49 of 60]

721Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:32 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Hmmm... No night kill. How interesting

722Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:32 pm

deo

deo

oh good my nothing was stunned w

okay anyway before rollover i was typing up a nice post about feeling better and getting back into non-shitpost posts and who i was suspecting

but then I accidentally lost it in the last half hour so uh whoops I'll just list em:
* LITERALLY EVERYONE
* but mostly gerry, chi, and drandahl
* honestly mariya is the only person i feel really good about being town off the top of my head...

jk JUST NINJA'D POSTEMPTIVELY BY FIVE WHO POINTED OUT HOW BAD THIS ROLLOVER MAKES ME LOOK LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Last edited by deo on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

723Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Five

Five

I would vote deo immediately if I didn't think it was possible mafia was trying to frame my ass. Anyway, thanks much, Luxxxiepop.

724Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:39 pm

Five

Five

Wait a minute, I'm tired and I've been feeling bad all day and that doesn't actually make any sense. vote: deo.

725Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:41 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Vote: Deo

If there was no night kill because of a stun, it has to be Deo since Five is double exonerated from Lux's questions.

726Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:42 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Vote: deo. It's fairly obvious.

727Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:43 pm

deo

deo

like okay idec if you guys lynch me because i probably have been the least active, least helpful town in the game so yeah

i'm really interested in what happened with the quote because i was going to ask about if it needed the quotes or not when we posted it, which only Luxaria, Five (just without quotes), drandahl (mixed up the wording), and Gerry (lol) failed to do

but yeah ok rip

edit: ftr i'm pretty sure five is actually town as well, so yeah that + lux (who is probably also town) "clearing" five means vote me and not five tyvm

unless you know you want to THINK FOR A SECOND (vote: Mr. Gerbear) and maybe consider the very easy setup for a frame here which is exactly what is going on, then that's cool too! I don't think other than not posting very good content because of being sick and messing up the timing on my split I've done or said anything to incriminate me, so starting up a bandwagon not even 15 minutes after rollover is kinda gross tbh

Last edited by deo on Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

728Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:45 pm

high seraph

high seraph

wait why are you guys voting deo?? don't you know what his role is at this point?

vote: five

729Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Five can't be mafia unless Lux and Rasei are but they aren't

Right?

730Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:47 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO FRIENDS THE PLAYER LIST/PHASE LINKS HAVE BEEN UPDATED. I HOPE U ALL ENJOY THEM.

731Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:48 pm

Five

Five

Lucas, do you think Luxxxiepop is mafia? Do you think the jailer isn't mafia, even though the confirmed town jailer is dead? Do you think it's not possible for deo's role to be mafia? Have you been reading the thread the past few hours? Come on, my dude.

732Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:49 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

high seraph wrote:wait why are you guys voting deo?? don't you know what his role is at this point?

vote: five

There was no night kill last night. Deo was Stunned by the Town Stunner.

Lux has proven that Five is Town. For Five to not be Town, Lux would need to not be Town, and have just created a ridiculously complicated wild goose chase, which I really don't believe.

733Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:50 pm

deo

deo

deo wrote:edit: ftr i'm pretty sure five is actually town as well, so yeah that + lux (who is probably also town) "clearing" five means vote me and not five tyvm
@Lucas sorry I edited it in so you probably didn't see it lmfao

Entelechy wrote:goose
pls, that's the wrong burd :(

734Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:53 pm

Five

Five

@deo The only way a frame setup makes any sense is if Zura is mafia, though, or if their stun was hijacked somehow, right? Because Zura is a town stunner, and could have easily hit mafia, why would mafia choose to not send in the NK?

735Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 49 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:54 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: Deo

Deo, re: frame...

Just to have zero ambiguity here, Rasei, can you claim whether or not you stunned Deo?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 49 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum