Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 60]

691Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Entelechy wrote:
Cure wrote:
Entelechy wrote:EDIT: Is that modkill real?!?!?

yes it's 200% real didn't you see

You see, this is exactly the kind of thing that really confuses me. Thank you Kiyoko for clarifying.

no it was definitely real and not fake.

692Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Since Five seems distraught, I should also mention that a few phases ago I made note of her being in an unusual spot from my perspective due to mechanics. I feel like if she were on mafia, then checking with my responses in thread and talking with other mafia, they'd probably determine I was a question asker?

Do mafia tend to kill this kind of role asap? I don't know, honestly. They also had good reason to think I just wasn't using my role, so who knows.

Thus, I can't quite get a read on Five. She is in an awkward position if we believe every thread had at least one mafia in it, though.

Unrelated, how does Ardonye's role work again? The "night messenger protection" aspect made me think of her woof woofs at people. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I am fairly certain the "night" is connected to "messenger" next to it. It makes no sense otherwise.

693Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:09 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Five wrote:Okay, if I don't write my thoughts down, I'm gonna lose 'em. I'll just respond to what I see, when I see it.

"Night + Messenger + Protection" makes me think of when I tried to target Sammiya for information and got no result at all.

I do want to bring this up again just in case!

694Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:13 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

14. 1 Specpot

Total Time:
Prep: I don't even wanna know
Cooking: 1h 30min, one nap and a midnight snack break

Yield:
serves 15

Ingredients:
1 large Lux, finely chopped
1 tablespoon question oil
300g Dran, sliced
100g ???
1 tablespoon coin flip
2 medium Lucas
1 cup mortician
1 cup bullying
200g ground ezz
1 town
pinch of stubbornness
150g Alca
1 whole gun
1 can fermented T3t
1/2 tablespoon bomb
4 Rasei, washed and peeled
1 tablespoon stun
2 squirts enteduck
1 cup MIA
pinch of uncertainty
1 large Tiki
3 whole heroes
1/2 teaspoon chi
1/2 teaspoon sunsets
1/2 teaspoon confusion
1 pint Gerry
1 tablespoon rescue
1 large pan, peeled
1 cup neutral
200g Deo
3 tablespoons forgetting
1/2 tablespoon presence
4 small Ardonyes, finely grated
1 packet doge powder
150 g Five
1 teaspoon rolecop
1 teaspoon useless result
plotstickers (optional)

Directions:
On medium heat, sear the finely chopped Lux on question oil.1
As soon as Lux starts lightly browning, add in Dran mixed with ??? and seasoned with coin flip.2
In a small bowl, combine Lucas, mortician, and bullying and mix until reaching smooth texture. Add to the pot, and stir well.3
Mix the ground ezz with town and season it with a pinch of stubbornness before adding to the pot.4
Whisk one whole gun, combine it with Alca, and add to the rest of ingredients, lowering heat and cooking slowly.5
Pour in 1 can fermented T3t and add the bomb; slowly bring to a boil and then let the dish simmer gradually.6
Prepare the Rasei with stun, but don't season it with counterclaim. Add to the pot slowly while constantly stirring.7
In a separate bowl, combine Enteduck, MIA and uncertainty. When all the ingredients are mixed well, add the mixture by spoonfuls into the slowly boiling soup.8
Chop the Tiki and mix it with the heroes; add both to the pot.9
Separately prepare a spice mix consisting of chi, sunsets and confusion, before adding it to the dish.10
Pour in the pint of Gerry mixed with a tablespoon of rescue.11
Cut the pan into bite-sized chunks, mix it with neutral, and add both to the pot.12
Season the deo with forgetting and presence – but use presence sparsely, for too much of it will ruin the flavour.13
Combine the grated Ardonyes with doge powder and add to the pot while constantly stirring. Cook for 3 more minutes, then remove from heat.14
Mix Five, rolecop and useless result, and add to the pot after it's been removed from heat. Mix in well, and leave covered for 10 more minutes.15
Serve sprinkled with plotstickers.16
(Season with frustration to taste. 17)

Chef's notes:
1Lux
didn't post as much at first, but is asking a lot of questions now. reads town to me.
---OH MY GOD THAT GIANT POST THAT CAME IN WHILE I WAS STILL WRITING HOLY SHIT THAT ROLE. ok I'm gonna need time to read through that and process it properly later wahhh.

2Dran
I always feel like dran is maf so idk. seems to have been mostly pro-town, albeit I don't remember much spec from them?? they did jump on plot early enough I believe, but also after the initial woah there what happened defended gerry for saving plot which ??? is really confusing, tbh. I LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA, I COULD FLIP A COIN--- wait let me find one. tails. maf then. (that last part was a joke.)

3Lucas
very active spec, link compiling, mortician role... overall helpful to town. has been bullied by plot. I'm fairly certain he's town.

4ezz
I'm town, and I refuse to include silly scripted messages in my posts without a reason.

5Alca
shot sammie who was maf. unless this is some crazy risky bus, I'm very much inclined to believe town on them.

6T3t
has claimed some sort of bomb iirc? posted one large spec post and one large step post which got eaten. has been posting fairly pro-town iirc, but also a fair amount of ballast which could make them look more active than they really are. still thinking bc of the bomb claim, there's something that bothers me about that, but leaning more town.

7Rasei
claimed town stunner with no cc. I don't see a reason to doubt them so far. probably town.

8Enteduck
has been mostly MIA for a large part of the game. I don't have an opinion yet one way or another, but seems to be active and pro-town now that they're posting more. unsure.

9Tiki
is our great hero. town.

10Chi
??? I literally can never read chi and I always feel like they're maf but they're not always maf. no idea. I'm also ??? about sunsets like what is even going on chi pls!!

11Gerry
saved a maf from the chopping block once, but also gave us info. however, that info could just as well have been from seeing a fellow maf's role pm. don't want to stress gerry out or make him think I don't like him (because I'm really happy we get to play together again!!), but I'm not convinced by his explanations. very likely maf.

12Pan
neutral.

13Deo
wait deo's still alive?? I completely forgot that. his role ability marks him town for me, but the fact that I didn't realise he was alive makes me uncomfortable. still probably town, though I'd like to see them post more bc a quiet townie is just dead weight.

14Ardonye
doge. fairly active spec. compiled a massive link post earlier this phase. leaning town.

15Five
??? I honestly don't know. some sort of investigative, but is a role cop and claims to have "useless results", so could very well be maf. also, there's something about them that my gut feeling doesn't like. unsure, but leaning maf. --actually, combined with lux's results, I sort of doubt town would have so much investigative power, and I'm much more willing to believe lux is town over five. (so even more leaning maf on five.)

16ummmm I  just noticed when I went to fetch the player list that plot isn't crossed out on it. does that mean that plot is still alive somehow--

17I'm going to cry do you have any idea how hard it is to write like this I can't even post bc the thread keeps moving and new things keep popping up and I want to talk about them but //gestures

695Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:17 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:
Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 21-94
“the horsrs are still nerd
losers if u ask me u wu”

HIGH SERAPH was definitely 200% modkilled.
He was A SUPER LAME CINNAMON ROLE WHO DOESN'T READ HIS ROLE PMs by The Very Cool and Awesome Hosr Twins
He was A SHITTY SPANISH BUS DRIVER.

iM BRAZILiAN I SPEAK PORTUGUESE nOT SPANSISH, WELL I GUESS I DO SPEAK A LITTLE BIT OF SPANISH TOO BUT ThATS BESIDES THE POINT OK

696Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:20 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

[3/5/2016 3:01:46 AM] Luxiepop: BUT CLAIMING

[3/5/2016 3:01:48 AM] Luxiepop: IS STUPID

Luxaria wrote:
So I guess I have a confession.

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 4e414-make-it-stop

WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS

Is this real life

697Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Huh. I've actually been really iffy on Five for a while now, and this certainly doesn't help. And since They were certainly willing to switch votes to the claimed Town stunner of the game, that doesn't help their case either.

Anyway, I'm glad you got that role sorted out, Lux! I hope you're actually enjoying it now. =D

Five wrote:Have you ever, at any point during this game, considered saying something useful?

Hmm. Salty. XD And for the record, doing that doesn't sound very fun. And Chinomi is fun.

So that doesn't sound very Chinomi.

Still, it seems she's been relagated to silnce, frustrating her, heh. Oh, and wasn't there something about knowing what books we are making things helpful? Well...since I'm vanilla now (and I've revealed everything else about my role....

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 OxWSEAN

I am the Ciaphas Cain series of books, by Sandy Mitchell! Set in the Warhammer 40K universe, I've basically been granted the traits and heroic reputation of the cowardly-yet-savvy commissar himself, as well as his luck, apparently, which is equal parts good and bad.

And playing this game as him (and scholarly inquisitor Amberly Vale) actually drove me to buy two omnibuses of his stuff, instead of just borrowing more of them. =D

And aw, man...if only you guys knew this, and knew the books, you would know why I couldn't post for a good while after my first use of my role popped up in the rollover like that because I was laughing too hard for a long time (esp. with all the praise I was getting for my attempt at cowardice). XD

698Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

LISTEN. I MAY HAVE SAID SOME THINGS.

I WAS JUST UPSET ABOUT THAT GAME.

I DON'T LIKE CLAIMING WHEN IT'S NOT STRATEGIC OR THERE ISN'T SOMETHING IMPRESSIVE TO BE GAINED. I LIKE BEING MYSTERIOUS.

OKAY LOOK JUST.

look.

gestures

699Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:25 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Tiki The Troll wrote:Huh. I've actually been really iffy on Five for a while now, and this certainly doesn't help. And since They were certainly willing to switch votes to the claimed Town stunner of the game, that doesn't help their case either.

Anyway, I'm glad you got that role sorted out, Lux! I hope you're actually enjoying it now. =D

Five wrote:Have you ever, at any point during this game, considered saying something useful?

Hmm. Salty. XD And for the record, doing that doesn't sound very fun. And Chinomi is fun.

So that doesn't sound very Chinomi.

Still, it seems she's been relagated to silnce, frustrating her, heh. Oh, and wasn't there something about knowing what books we are making things helpful? Well...since I'm vanilla now (and I've revealed everything else about my role....

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 OxWSEAN

I am the Ciaphas Cain series of books, by Sandy Mitchell! Set in the Warhammer 40K universe, I've basically been granted the traits and heroic reputation of the cowardly-yet-savvy commissar himself, as well as his luck, apparently, which is equal parts good and bad.

And playing this game as him (and scholarly inquisitor Amberly Vale) actually drove me to buy two omnibuses of his stuff, instead of just borrowing more of them. =D

And aw, man...if only you guys knew this, and knew the books, you would know why I couldn't post for a good while after my first use of my role popped up in the rollover like that because I was laughing too hard for a long time (esp. with all the praise I was getting for my attempt at cowardice). XD

OMG, I did read the first book of that! And just the day before yesterday I was thinking it would be fun to read another but I couldn't remember what they were called and too lazy to google it lmfao

700Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:26 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
I am the Ciaphas Cain series of books, by Sandy Mitchell! Set in the Warhammer 40K universe,

Tet wrote:TIKI THE TROLL - Confirmed Town 'The Emperor Protects' Role

I would bet actual money that Tiki is one of the Warhammer 40k Novels

Is your book one of the fucking Horus Heresy novels

AM I FUCKING INVISIBLE HERE

701Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:
I am the Ciaphas Cain series of books, by Sandy Mitchell! Set in the Warhammer 40K universe,

No, but you were about 10,000 years off on your guess. =P

Entelechy wrote:OMG, I did read the first book of that! And just the day before yesterday I was thinking it would be fun to read another but I couldn't remember what they were called and too lazy to google it lmfao

I encourage you to get the omnibuses. While there's a definite downside in that you don't get all that wonderful cover art, you do get all the short stories as well.

702Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:33 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

No, but you were about 10,000 years off on your guess. =P

That's ten thousand years of nothing. Some bugs ate some stuff. An Indian died. And the same elves messed up everything.

I still get full credit for the predict.

703Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Five

Five

I have never claimed to be a role cop, and I am still not a role cop. I get three pieces of information about my target, and they aren't even all true. On n0 my true information was that Luxxxiepop likes asking questions and has never eaten bbq ribs. There is a chance that I do not receive any information that is both useful and true. I believe in most circles this would be considered a useless result.

Tiki, I don't really know much of anything about your books. Does this happen to sound like you?
chinomi - Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:13 wrote:a reflection of mechanical things, grinding gears, firewire.
titanium shield.
sunrise.
sunset.
the shield protects me from all weapons.

704Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:34 pm

Cure

Cure

strange mysterious noise wrote:AM I FUCKING INVISIBLE HERE

thread do you hear something? did someone leave a window partially open. lucas did you leave a window open.

Last edited by Cure on Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

705Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 47 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:That's ten thousand years of nothing. Some bugs ate some stuff. An Indian died. And the same elves messed up everything.

I still get full credit for the predict.

You also thought I was The Emperor. While Cain does have a statue on Terra, a mostly-dead (sorta) god he ain't. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 53 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum