Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 26]

271The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Purple Mask wrote:
Then on N1, Dog and Fox mask was swapped.

Hopefully that clears some things up!

Mew
(By your own admission Dog, you had the effect in place that if the Fox would die the Cat would die. That was your entire defense. Like they said before, swaps happen before kills.

Dog and Fox were switched. You are now the Dog. The Fox still has the effect on it that if the Fox would die. The Cat would die.

The Fox died. I should be dead. Not Dog. Not Red Mask. I should be dead according to your effect. The effect could not have changed from me to Dog.

This is a contradiction. The swapper role just said she swapped Dog and Fox. Is she lying too?  

Just because you aren't understanding that the only other way this could have happened does not mean it's a "Slip of the tongue" or you are surrounded by liars. It means your theory does not hold water because it's full of holes.

How many times do you need to be proven wrong to admit that?)

Purple Mask wrote:Are we going to be alright even if we accidentally kill a Town today?

MEWMEWMEW
(Even in the worst case, yes we'll be alright. The ratio is either 2:5 or 1:6.

So we stand a chance of winning tonight best case. Worst case we're still pretty ok. That's why I think a lynch is our best bet, and that's why I'm voting on the scummiest person.

I advise you all to vote based on objective fact and good strategy over general bad feelings.)

272The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:24 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

El Perro would think so, Púpura. Though, as the one of two masks says, everything is a risk for those who are not El Perro or La Gata. But, if this does do without a lynch, hopefully our jailer still lives, then can jail either El Perro, or La Gata.

Preferably La Gata.

Cat Mask wrote:
Purple Mask wrote:
Then on N1, Dog and Fox mask was swapped.

Hopefully that clears some things up!

Mew
(By your own admission Dog, you had the effect in place that if the Fox would die the Cat would die. That was your entire defense. Like they said before, swaps happen before kills.

Dog and Fox were switched. You are now the Dog. The Fox still has the effect on it that if the Fox would die. The Cat would die.

The Fox died. I should be dead. Not Dog. Not Red Mask. I should be dead according to your effect. The effect could not have changed from me to Dog.

This is a contradiction. The swapper role just said she swapped Dog and Fox. Is she lying too?  

Just because you aren't understanding that the only other way this could have happened does not mean it's a "Slip of the tongue" or you are surrounded by liars. It means your theory does not hold water because it's full of holes.

How many times do you need to be proven wrong to admit that?)

Purple Mask wrote:Are we going to be alright even if we accidentally kill a Town today?

MEWMEWMEW
(Even in the worst case, yes we'll be alright. The ratio is either 2:5 or 1:6.

So we stand a chance of winning tonight best case. Worst case we're still pretty ok. That's why I think a lynch is our best bet, and that's why I'm voting on the scummiest person.

I advise you all to vote based on objective fact and good strategy over general bad feelings.)

El perro thinks you have again either ignored the rules Lady of Aria put up, or are simply lying about them again. The power affected El Perro, then El Zorro, not the mask he wears.

Last edited by Dog Mask on Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

273The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:40 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:El Perro would think so, Púpura. Though, as the one of two masks says, everything is a risk for those who are not El Perro or La Gata. But, if this does do without a lynch, hopefully our jailer still lives, then can jail either El Perro, or La Gata.

Preferably La Gata.

MEW!
(Oh ok then. If it's that easy.

Kill El Perro tonight.

If he is town, jail/kill La Gata.

Sound good? Knew you'd agree.
This is not a terrible idea as we are still safe either way. Food for thought.)

Dog Mask wrote:

El perro thinks you have again either ignored the rules Lady of Aria put up, or are simply lying about them again. The power affected El Perro, then El Zorro, not the mask he wears.

Meow
(Oh ok, if it only effects you, not the mask you wear.

Oh wait no that still doesn't make sense.

You targeted me with your effect. Your effect that said I would die if you died. It doesn't matter if the Dog had the effect, you as a player had the effect, or you as the Fox had the effect. If the effect activated, I would have died and I didn't. The Midnight Mask didn't do anything, and it's been made apparent that the mask swapper is here in this room and is not mafia. If I'm mafia she's not, stands to reason right?

There is literally no way, shape, or form, from your own arguments, that I could have known someone was wearing Dog's body from that. I couldn't have collaborated with the mask swapper. It could not have been an effect of the Midnight Mask. Of the things you are accusing me of, none of them occured.
The idea of a LUCKY GUESS at someone wearing someone else's body is laughable at best. Can you, at the very least, admit that?

If you are going to accuse me of lying. Over and over again. At least give reasons. Don't just handwave it away saying OH, THEY'RE LYING. I DON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOW THOUGH.

That kind of thinking gets everyone killed. At every juncture I have stated specifically what parts of your arguments are weak. At least give a strong argument back.)

274The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:43 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Púpura already said they switched the masks that El Perro now wears, and that he used to wear. Did you not say that, Púpura?

El Perro does not think it is he who is leaving things out of his arguments. And also seems to be far less aggressive, if no less assertive. Jail one of us and kill the other? my, how bloodthirsty, Gata.

275The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:Púpura already said they switched the masks that El Perro now wears, and that he used to wear. Did you not say that, Púpura?

El Perro does not think it is he who is leaving things out of his arguments. And also seems to be far less aggressive, if no less assertive. Jail one of us and kill the other? my, how bloodthirsty, Gata.

MEOW
(You are less aggressive and less assertive, yes. And less helpful, and less points are being made, and there's a lot more deflection going on, and less questions are being answered. I am aggressive because you have been caught in lie after lie based on either malice or incorrect information and you simply will not answer to them when someone brings them up.

So. Yes. You're right. It's extremely bloodthirsty.

If I was mafia I would literally be handing the game away by offering that. If I was town I know I'm safe to offer that as a solution.

I would like to go through with it, if the town agrees. You set it up with your mask right? If you die, I die. Why not go through with it? Sounds like a great idea to me.

What do you think about that?)

276The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:51 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Cat Mask wrote:
MEOW

What do you think about that?)

El Perro thinks you just spoke a lot without saying anything about what Púpura said.

277The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 0XcH4NQ
El Perro thinks you just spoke a lot without saying anything about what Púpura said.

MEOW
(Don't dodge those questions too hard there champ. You might pull something.

Are you even reading my posts anymore?

I already addressed that in my last post. I will continue to address things other people say as they come up as they come up.

Regardless of if she switched your mask with virtually any other mask in the game, your effect would have still gone into play had you been targeted. The Midnight Mask didn't work. The mask switch was from someone who was not mafia by your logic. Your ground to stand on to argue that I am mafia because I knew about the switch no longer exists.

I was offering you the chance to just let your Midnight Mask go into effect, Mafia could not offer that as they'd be handing the game away. If you think I'm mafia, it makes objective sense to at least have something to say about it. But you don't.

Why won't you address that the fact that was offered up as a solution?

Unless of course it's not advantageous to you?)

278The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

w-well, there's that!

i think (barring any counterclaims), at least purple can be proven to some degree as town, because assuming the original owner of dog was mafia (which everyone seems to agree on in this thread of complete and utter disagreements) it makes no sense to risk mask swapping with your own mafia team ; U; since there runs the risk of roping town actions into the mafia by accident...

that being said...

we have at least one (maybe two???) vigilantes and a jailer. if we lynch dog and they flip as town then cat can be jailed/killed the next night since dog would have no reason to lie. after. everything that has happened today ; V;/

technically if dog dies today and is town, he's outed all of his investigations, so it's not a complete and utter loss since we know he cleared bunny, and they wouldn't have died in vain ; U;/

but at the same time, i guess i have some reservations voting someone who may be claiming investigative ; _____; ♥ generally things like this have never really worked out for me in the past, s-so. bad vibrations. but i don't think the cat's plan is too much of a bad idea...

i hope cat and dog can make up after this game is over though. ; _____; ♥ even though i do think something is fishy here for multiple reasons

a-also. i think the midnight mask only exists for night one?

279The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:24 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Cat Mask wrote:MEOW
(Don't dodge those questions too hard there champ. You might pull something.

Are you even reading my posts anymore?

Honestly, they have grown quite tedious, so not really.

Cat Mask wrote:Regardless of if she switched your mask with virtually any other mask in the game, your effect would have still gone into play had you been targeted. The Midnight Mask didn't work. The mask switch was from someone who was not mafia by your logic. Your ground to stand on to argue that I am mafia because I knew about the switch no longer exists.

I was offering you the chance to just let your Midnight Mask go into effect, Mafia could not offer that as they'd be handing the game away. If you think I'm mafia, it makes objective sense to at least have something to say about it. But you don't.

Why won't you address that the fact that was offered up as a solution?

Unless of course it's not advantageous to you?)

Quit trying to twist El Perro's words, will you? The mask's power targeted El Perro, then El Zorro, himself. This kill targeted the mask. It is no more complicated than that (though, no doubt, you will write another novel, using an abundance of words to obfuscate your attempts at trapping me, making it far more complicated than necessary for honest discussion).

And El Perro suggested you knew the masks had been switched by the name of the role that had perished, as well as having had communication with them behind closed doors.

Please, how much longer do you insist on having El Perro say the same things over and over?

Feathered Mask wrote:w-well, there's that!

i think (barring any counterclaims), at least purple can be proven to some degree as town, because assuming the original owner of dog was mafia (which everyone seems to agree on in this thread of complete and utter disagreements) it makes no sense to risk mask swapping with your own mafia team ; U; since there runs the risk of roping town actions into the mafia by accident...

that being said...

we have at least one (maybe two???) vigilantes and a jailer. if we lynch dog and they flip as town then cat can be jailed/killed the next night since dog would have no reason to lie. after. everything that has happened today ; V;/

technically if dog dies today and is town, he's outed all of his investigations, so it's not a complete and utter loss since we know he cleared bunny, and they wouldn't have died in vain ; U;/

but at the same time, i guess i have some reservations voting someone who may be claiming investigative ; _____; ♥ generally things like this have never really worked out for me in the past, s-so. bad vibrations. but i don't think the cat's plan is too much of a bad idea...

i hope cat and dog can make up after this game is over though. ; _____; ♥ even though i do think something is fishy here for multiple reasons

a-also. i think the midnight mask only exists for night one?

Well, there is certainly logic in what you say...though it's safe to say El Perro would prefer La Gata got the vote, and the El Perro jailed if his claims prove false. Though, yes, it is true that all information El Perro has acquired has already been said.

And there was mention that the mask may return. If it does, let us hope it is on the face of a Town.

280The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

And El Perro suggested you knew the masks had been switched by the name of the role that had perished, as well as having had communication with them behind closed doors.

Dog Mask wrote:
Purple Mask wrote:Then on N1, Dog and Fox mask was swapped.

Ah, so you are the switcher of the masks, the Bedazzled Noble! Well, well, thank you for clearing that up, Púpura!

That also means that the Cocktail Waitress was not the switcher, so El Perro's hopes that Gata had a slip of the tongue are dashed. Ah, easy come, easy go.

MEOW
(Did you just do that? Look at that. Right there. You are suggesting I knew the masks were switched due to the name of the role. And earlier you were saying, specifically, that I couldn't have had a "Slip of the tongue" due to knowing the ability by name of the role because Purple mask was the switcher.

I dont need words. That's a clear contradiction.

Feathered Mask wrote:we have at least one (maybe two???) vigilantes and a jailer. if we lynch dog and they flip as town then cat can be jailed/killed the next night since dog would have no reason to lie. after. everything that has happened today ; V;/

but at the same time, i guess i have some reservations voting someone who may be claiming investigative ; _____; ♥

MEOW
(We're both claiming investigative. So either way, you have to make a decision. I'm claiming mine is provable by the fact I outed him as a body snatcher before he came clean about it. He is suggesting that's because I was mafia and knew about it already.

You are absolutely right about Lynching the dog and if he flips mafia, jail or kill me. I think that's the best option right now if no one can really decide. If I'm mafia, I wouldn't offer it. If one person flips town, town's ratio is safe. Hell if both flip town it's safe. If mafia sacrifices himself, they lose. I don't know why Dog won't say yes to this arrangement.

Well, I do. But. Whatever.

Please, go for this course of action. Because I think it's the wisest. Dog might say no. I'm saying kill us both if it comes to it. I would kill myself to kill him if I could. Twice.

If we do have 2 vigilantes, I'm wondering if they can both act today, but if they can and have a hunch about either of us. Shoot us. Think critically and use your ability how you want. But I'm willing to die for this. I maintain everything I said is true and if I need to die to prove it, it is worth it.)

Dog Mask wrote:
Well, there is certainly logic in what you say...though it's safe to say El Perro would prefer La Gata got the vote, and the El Perro jailed if his claims prove false.

(I'll bet you would. I say kill me second because I have an investigation on Starry that she was waiting on that I will get tomorrow night if I'm jailed or not. I can clear her, and I will.

Then you can kill me. (Note I am saying 'KILL ME' instead of just jail me like my canine counterpart. I fully mean it. Kill me if I'm wrong. No dancing around it. Curiosity killed the cat, they say.)

If you're ok with this arrangement, why must you go first? I have a reason, what's yours?)

281The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:45 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Cat Mask wrote:

Dog Mask wrote:
Purple Mask wrote:Then on N1, Dog and Fox mask was swapped.

Ah, so you are the switcher of the masks, the Bedazzled Noble! Well, well, thank you for clearing that up, Púpura!

That also means that the Cocktail Waitress was not the switcher, so El Perro's hopes that Gata had a slip of the tongue are dashed. Ah, easy come, easy go.

MEOW
(Did you just do that? Look at that. Right there. You are suggesting I knew the masks were switched due to the name of the role. And earlier you were saying, specifically, that I couldn't have had a "Slip of the tongue" due to knowing the ability by name of the role because Purple mask was the switcher.

I dont need words. That's a clear contradiction.

Well done with the selective quoting! You must work for American twenty-four hour news network, do you not?

Dog Mask wrote:
Cat Mask wrote:
Dog Mask wrote:Because El Perro was quick to speak after rollover, and, as you say, outside communication. Besides that, not just the mask that was slain was listed, but the role. You could have easily recognized the role, realized that it was not in fact El Perro who died, and gone from there.

MEW CONTRADICTION AGAIN MEOW
(That's interesting that you say I'd recognize the roleswap role as what let you become the dog when you yourself said it was your Midnight Mask that did the swap.

...El Perro thinks you need to lie down, as you have gone way past the making of the sense.  He only suggested you would notice that The Cocktail Waitress, which was the role of the former owner of El Perro's mask, was that of your now deceased ally.

Where does El Perro mention a role swap role? In fact...hmm...

Could it be that The Cocktail Waitress was the role swapping role, and you just claimed it as such, via a slip of the tongue?

Going back further we see what has been trending all this day, you claiming contradictions...which El Perro points out don't exist. And we see El Perro thinking that maybe the Cocktail waitress was the role swapper, but then Púpura claimed it. The only thing El Perro lamented in your very selective quote was that the Cocktail Waitress was not the swapper. Would have made proving his points easier.

And if he knew swapping was a Town ability, why would El Perro risk outing himself by claiming a deceased ally had that ability?

And before you go on again with your ravings, El Perro will say it -- again -- that his theory on how you knew of El Perro before his grand reveal hinged on you knowing the role of the former owner of his mask, and communication behind closed doors.

282The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:51 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:Well done with the selective quoting! You must work for American twenty-four hour news network, do you not?

MEOW.
(It's called investigating. You clearly said both those things, very close to each other. You didn't say anything else on the subject between those two things. It is a contradiction by definition and regardless of what you say here

Dog Mask wrote:Going back further we see what has been trending all this day, you claiming contradictions...which El Perro points out don't exist.

You are doing nothing even close to pointing out contradictions don't exist. You just discounted me by saying I was quoting selectively. You didn't even try to answer this. At all.

This is like talking to a brick wall, because we're getting similar amounts of information out of you, so I will repeat myself until you answer it.)

If you're ok with this arrangement, why must you live first? I have a reason, what's yours?

MEOW
(What is your reason?
If you are just fine with this arrangement, why do you care? If I am jailed tonight, I still get my investigation that I can contribute. I can't NK if that's the case and I'm mafia.

Why is you not being lynched first the wiser option

If you want to claim you're ok with this, why not be ok with it going to RNG, at least?)

283The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

I'm the Entertainer as I implied before... Ah, I'm a Faith Healer. I can act every other night to try and protect someone from dying. Last night I used it on Purple, but since they weren't targeted... And I can't use it tonight, either.

And I'm also a one-shot lie detector and haven't used it yet.

284The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Does this mean you can use it against Cat or El Zorro to find out if they are lying about their roles?

285The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 19 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:56 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:I'm the Entertainer as I implied before... Ah, I'm a Faith Healer. I can act every other night to try and protect someone from dying. Last night I used it on Purple, but since they weren't targeted... And I can't use it tonight, either.

And I'm also a one-shot lie detector and haven't used it yet.

MEOW!
(Oh boy. Please, please explain the lie detector bunny.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum