Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 26]

316The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

This phase has ended Grace is in effect. Please sign off of your mask accounts.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

317The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:00 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:
Starry Mask wrote:unvote:Vote: Dog

Absolutely none of this makes any sense to El Perro.

MEOW
(At it's basest. You called out for blood, you unexpectedly got it in a way that is disadvantageous to maf, and then you backed down at the last moment. If everything else you said made perfect sense, that still is telling enough for someone to think you're mafia.

Besides that, we can clear each other. If we are somehow both town, after our deaths. Here's what we'll have.

A bunny who has investigated someone else. Two protection roles(!), if I get an investigation off it's another person cleared, someone has the ability to make a mafia kill themselves through smart switches.

Statistically, it is extremely advantageous to do this. And you know it

Here's to hoping.)

318The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:16 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Cat Mask vs Starry Mask Dog Mask Dog Mask
Starry Mask vs Purple Mask Dog Mask Feathered Mask No Lynch Dog Mask
Butterfly Mask vs Cat Mask ]No Lynch Starry Mask
Dog Mask vs No Lynch
Purple Mask vs Dog Mask
Feathered Mask vs Dog Mask
Bunny Mask vs No Lynch

Dog Mask IV
No Lynch II
Starry Mask I

The Dog Mask has been lynched. They were The Ballroom Dancer. They were Town.
The ratio is now 1 Mafia:5 Town.
It is now Night Two. This phase will end at 10:00 PM PST on the Sunday the 26th of July.
All PMs have been sent.

319The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I meant for it to be a tie between no lynch and El Zorro. I totally misread the tally as VI instead of IV. This is what happens when I don't get enough sleep. *didn't mean to ninja'd vote against Doggy totally*

320The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:22 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

The Dog Mask has been lynched. They were The Ballroom Dancer. They were Town.
The ratio is now 1 Mafia:5 Town.
It is now Night Two. This phase will end at 10:00 PM PST on the Sunday the 26th of July.
All PMs have been sent.

MEOW
(Most ridiculous thing that's ever happened in me playing mafia, ever.

Stick to the plan, do your duty.

I still believe in the plan we set out. I am Town as well, as you will see after I die.

My ability is on Starry, I still learn about them at the end of the night. It is considered a Day action as it happened during the day, so a jailing should not block it. Just to put the conviction I have in this.

Presto

321The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Change-o.

My masquerade is ending one way or the other soon. Need it be by lynching or mafia kill. I see no reason to keep my half mask on. (Besides. It's only a half mask. You all knew.)

I stand fast to what I feel were absurd contradictions. And I stand fast to me saying the plan was advantageous to us either way. We have confirmed clears, and we have a lot of open actions to point at unconfirmed people.

We can win this still. I believe the ratio. Either Fox or Dog were mafia. I see no reason for that to not be true.

If investigated, I will not show up as doing an action tonight. If I do, someone else acted for me. I will post on this account until I either die, or mask change.

Our ratio is good, this game is deceptive.

Be careful and goodnight. Dance until those who would stop you are all dead in the ground.)

Meow.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

322The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:24 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

*quietly mourns*

Well, we knew the risks.

323The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:34 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Purple Mask wrote:*quietly mourns*

Well, we knew the risks.

The risks were worth it. The plan is sound. Stick with it, play smart, and we can win.

1 Mafia:5 Town.

• Starry Mask - Butterfly Mask

• Purple Mask - Mask Swap

• Bunny Mask - Protection Role / Lie Detector

• Cat Mask - Myself. Town, as you will see.
    Parlor Artist. I can investigate who's worn what and paint a picture during day phase to increase the needed lynches against a person by 1.

• Feathered Mask - Valet

Here's what we're looking at. Figured I'd put it out there early in case something untoward happens to me early and so we can organize effect placement.

Mask swap should act on bunny to hide her. Bunny should lie detect someone that is not me and that she finds the most likely to be mafia. Bunny's effect seems overwhelmingly town.

I painted a picture of myself earlier. The amount to kill me will be increased by 1 if and when that happens. Be aware.

Valet should valet, as it's obvious to me now what the valet is. I'm leaning town on that one.

Starry / Butterfly or Purple seem on the top of the list of possible mafs for me right now. I'll have an investigation on Starry's mask soon. Mask swapping seems like a maf ability. But if she doesn't use it to help town right now, it will out her, and it would be best to kill her at that point. So that hand is somewhat forced as we will know if she didn't swap. Same story if Starry / Butterfly votes oddly.

Town has to be a unified force from here on.

One more to go. We are in a good position.

Hang in there. Think critically. And dance the night away.

Edit: Just so I can have it all together in one post.

I am Cat Mask, if I switch at any point I will inform everyone in here by first posting on the mask account and then my personal account to confirm.

I am posting on my main account as a sign of my conviction in this plan.

I will not post on anything else until my mask changes, so if anything weird happens where Cat Mask talks, it is not me. The Cat's got my tongue.

Worth mentioning that three people died last night.

Red Mask died
Gemmed Mask "was killed"
Fox Mask "was killed."

There were two vig effects last night.
Due to the ability spread we have left, someone is lying, or Fox / Gemmed were both a vig role and shot each other, or there was a weird triangle death where Gemmed shot Red who was the maf that killed the Fox that killed the Red that lay in the house that Jack built.

Keep aware of the fact there could still be an active killing role and take that into account.

324The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Night Two has ended. Please sign off of all mask accounts. Grace period is now in effect.

325The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:18 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Night Two Results

The Cat Mask was targeted for a kill and has been slain. They were The Parlor Artist. They were Town.
The ratio is now 1 Mafia:4 Town.
Kiyoko has successfully convinced the entire thread that she was Alcasync under the guise of the Red Mask. She has achieved her victory condition. Kiyoko wins.
The game is over.

326The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:20 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh yay! ;v; I would like to thank the academy and all of my family and friends.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

327The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

You know. After everything else. I don't know what else I could have expected.

328The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:23 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko.

329The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:27 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_n8b638rDrn1qzc8y8

330The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 22 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Wait. What.

Huh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum