Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 57]

Luxaria

Luxaria

[End of the World As We Know It]

In the beginning the Universe was created. Then someone hit fast-forward, because watching dust and rocks and gases float in space for several billion years is generally considered to be rather dull. Then the host hit fast-forward on writing this description, because she is neither funny nor clever enough to make it entertaining.

This mafia game will be a U-Pick. What might you pick in this U-Pick? Anything. Everything. Oh, you wanted an explanation? Uh, well, space. The universe. Yeah. Only, the twist is that the universe is a simulation. You know the theories, right? Well, to bring you up to speed: if it's possible to simulate an entire universe, then... Listen, this ties into Mafia. Because...

Because...

So, it's maintenance time for our universe. Coincidentally at the same time as the end of the 2016th Gregorian calendar year. And that's fine. Oh, right, Mafia. I take it back: It's not fine. Various data from our universe has been corrupted by a virus, or whatever can contaminate entire universes, and so the whatever-things running our simulation have quarantined all potential threats of corruption. And so...

- Luxaria's descent into madness
January 11th, 2017.

[Game]
This will be a U-Pick. You may select anything. Anything. The entire universe is at your disposal--literally. Anything fictional or nonfictional, conceptual or theoretical, or just straight up people, places, items, ideas, matter in various states. Anything. Go crazy. Throw your craziest ideas. Or whatever sounds fun. I'd pick a cute girl with blue hair, personally.

You know the drill. Sign-up, submit your pick to me via PM, and I'll come up with a corresponding role. There may end up being mechanics relating to the theme of the game, for which I have several ideas. I do not know if I will do this, but if it's necessary, I will let the players know. Most likely, there may be some mechanics relating to things having a chance to fail, or ways to corrupt or modify data (read: roles), or something or other. We'll see. I'm keeping roles simple and (hopefully) non-frustrating. #trust.

[Theme]
Mafia will be the viruses threatening to corrupt the data of the universe. Town will be the data that's potential threats. If the mafia are removed, you save the universe! If not, well. System crash. We had a good run, right? Well... 2016...

[Rules]

1. No quoting or screen-capping your role PM or any messages you may receive from the host unless otherwise specified.
  2. Players that are dead may not speculate in thread or discuss the game with living or dead players.
  3. If you do not vote for 48 hours, you will lose access to your role for 24 hours. If you do not post for 48 hours, you will be replaced or modkilled.
  4. There are unlimited votes unless otherwise specified. No lynch is a valid vote, while no vote is not. Please bold your votes or they will not be counted.
  5. Failed, protected, or otherwise thwarted kill attempts will not be shown in the rollover.
  6. Town wins if they eliminate all mafia.
  7. Mafia wins if they equal or out-number town.
  8. Phase rollovers will be at 7:00PM PST.
  9. Be lovely <3

[Players]
Town - Mafia - Town - Mafia - Mafia - Kiyoko
El Zorro**
Mr. Alice
Town - Sammiya
katzet
ezzelin
Town - drandahl
Town - Mr. Gerbear
katagi*
Five
high seraph
Mafia - Ninfia
Town - Rasei
Town - deo
Town - eleni
Aeiou

*replaced Tinylightsflash on Day Four
**replaced Tiki the Troll on Day Five

(Reserve)
angelstar

Last edited by Luxaria on Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:15 pm; edited 46 times in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Me

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Lux.
Lux, why did you link me to this?
I was being good.
I was recovering from the madness.
I was happy.
I...
I...
I'm in.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Posting for Blaire (as per her request):

[in Blaire-voice]
squints
so you're saying i can be whatever i want
heck yes SIGN ME THE FUCK UP WHEE Z E S .

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

'raises hand

Me, please~<3

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Are role names going to be made public once the game starts? This affects whether or not I will be able to submit things like "Poorly-written Harry Potter Erotica" or "The Navy Seal Copypasta Translated into Japanese and then Translating the Translated version into Swahili and then Back into English" or "Canine Revenge" as my roles.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

I do not think that they will be made public, but I honestly haven't 100% decided on how rules/roles are going to function since I'm waiting to see what I'm working with. You can submit one for both public role names and non-public role names, if you'd like! But I'd put a strong wager on role names not being public. I tend to like role names being part of the puzzle and used in mechanics, anyway, if history is any indication.

Is that fair?

katze

katze

I am joining yes

ezzelin

ezzelin

hello I returns for this sign me the heck up

Luxaria

Luxaria

yay!

I have another that's likely to sign up, and there's 2-3 I expect will sign up, and about 2-3 more that are possibilities I'll approach today. Pending on those, I might/probably will go poke lots of people.

Sign-ups will probably end Saturday night at this rate, maybe Friday night. Send your picks if you haven't!

drandahl

drandahl

Mentioned to you directly, but I'm in!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'M JOIN

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

i want to play! (I'm going to be in the right time zone and everything)

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have 2 more I believe to be confirmed, and 2 more I am 85% sure will sign up. So we're getting there! Send in your picks ASAP OwO

Five

Five

JOIN ME UP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 57]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum