Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 57]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sure thing! I'll add you. Send in a pick ;w;

I'll be closing sign-ups in roughly an hour. Let me know if you want to be moved to an active player from reserve, angel, but for now I'll assume it's the latter.

I'm going to be working on roles and balance. I'll provide an ETA when I'm further along. If you haven't submitted a role, I'll try and work on yours last, but if I get to yours tomorrow night (and/or Monday if this takes long enough), then I'll probably RNG via wikipedia random page or something.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Closing sign-ups. Thank you all for joining! Please send in your picks if you have not already. I'm shooting for a Sunday or Monday start, depending on how quickly I can get everything pulled together.

@ angel:
I've kept you as a backup, but if you decide you want to play before mid-afternoon tomorrow, I can work you in, provided you have a role pick at that time!

katze

katze

i am excite o w o

Luxaria

Luxaria

Hayley is the last one to submit a role and only one that has not.

Quick, everyone shame her.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Dang I thought I'd be last for sure. Making decisions is not my strong point. On that note remind me again why I play this game sjdbdjdkdbd

Luxaria

Luxaria

Because you love us(!/?)

Luxaria

Luxaria

jk she sent it in. \o/
Working on this.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Wow rude okay

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

before this starts, I'm just gonna say I'm not gonna be super active, because getting too invested in these things stresses me out entirely too much. I'd say I won't be up for rollovers either, but given my sleep schedule rn, I might be anyway. thanks for understanding. I hope we can all have fun. u wu

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I think it's cool if people aren't able to be super active. I know it's frustrating when thread is waiting on information from someone and they're not around, but I would also much rather this be a game where everyone can feel comfortable signing up regardless of their schedule, rather than being all "You can't play if you have less than 13 hours a day to devote to mafia"

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

angel★

angel★

oh no i totally forgot about this i am not fit to play so yeah i think i'm good being in reserve!!

Aeiou

Aeiou

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 3 Img_1810

I found Lucas when I was on vacation. And I wanted to tweet at you but I didnt know if you had twitter lol

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Amazing find, Vowels!

And yeah, no guarantees I'll be as active as I was in games past either, but I'll do my best not to throw the game for my side either. =D

high seraph

high seraph

IT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and ew why is raie standing next to me gross

(also i hav a twitter but i only go there very randomly?? it's @holykupo tho!!!)

Luxaria

Luxaria

Update:

I am sorry! I had a few things holding me up, but I am nearing completion. I'll try and post it up tonight, but if it gets too late I'll decide whether to begin the game or just send role PMs in prior to game start. We will see.

Sorry again for the delay ;w;!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum