Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

Go down  Message [Page 57 of 57]

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i read the whole thing and it is tru

you are the best animé

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Minor announcement that I am (and have been for the past few days) taking a hiatus from the internet in general, but I'll be doing the standard admin duties. Achievements/stats updates will go up once Luxaria sends me a list, and submissions for the next round will begin once those have been posted.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

So, trophies.

ezzelin achieved both Every Man For Himself and Switzerland (she got her win condition during the AAAAAAAAAAA rollover).

Honorary mentions to Tiki, katze, and katagi with regards to Tiki investigating all of them and none of them (the mafia) being lynched. Unfortunately, I can't truly count this in terms of trophies due to the presence of the paranoid cop(s). Ultimately, it made the results unreliable. If I tried to award a trophy to one or two players or some such (Tiki for investigating and/or katze for being the intended sane result), it gets really complicated and awkward with regards to how the results were handled, functioned, and perceived. I hope this is reasonable and respected.

So, stars.

Kiyoko
☆☆★
- One for submitting one of the greatest things ever, resulting in my favorite role. One for committing to RPing being Blaire, and half star for  communicating reads and thoughts that I, for one, found easy to interpret, tbh.

Tiki the Troll

- One for investigating all three of the original mafia. One invisible, nonexistent star to match the nature of your own results on the night you attempted to investigate a target you knew you would not be able to receive a result from due to the feast, which you were part of.

Mr. Alice
☆☆
- One for fooling everyone with your typing in the Feast--no one guessed it was you. One for apparently being the only person to recognize that Kiyoko was quoting you on N0.

katzet

- One for freaking out after thinking Kiyoko knew via her role that you had targeted her, and also for somehow managing to fly under the radar for multiple phases, even after you literally stopped using your very visible role, which was never questioned.

ezzelin
☆☆☆☆
- One for doing all of my vote tallies, even if I bribed you with points. Two for figuring out basically everything in multiple rambles from the most stressed out neutral I've ever seen (ignoring that I've hosted exactly one neutral). One for the two times you were ignored when you tried to help town.

drandahl
☆★
- One for pretty much figuring out what Gerry's role was and would have been. Half star because your night action was basically known by several people, and yet this information never managed to make it back to you.

katagi

- One for stepping in as a replacement. You're the best. ;w;

Five

- One for taking Gerry's virginity on N0, essentially.

high seraph

- Consolation and apology for being the hardest role to come up with, and for shouting PSY PSY PSY in thread one night too early and then acting like it was nbd.

Rasei

- One for sheer effort and playing well during the game, as well as almost never having anyone listen to your orders, much less connect it to your RP, iirc.

deo

- Consolation for being one of the hardest roles to come up with, and never actually learning what you did, much less getting your role off.

eleni

- One for having the absolute cutest role submission ever, oh my god.

Aeiou

- One for having both a super catchy song as a role, and also being the only person to ever attempt a vote on katagi/Tiny (both during the anonymous phase, pre Kiyo-force, and the last day). Had you voted on Ninfia, you would be the only player to have had a vote on all four mafia at least once during a phase.

Five

Five

Shouldn't I get Ra Ra Rasputin? My teammates told me I was the n0 target, I thiiiiink.

Luxaria

Luxaria

You were targeted N0, but functionally I wasn't counting your role as an actual protective effect. After some discussion, I don't think you qualify since you were not bulletproof and you were not protected. Your role was intended as, "You can not die from the NK". One example to illustrate it is that "Retaliation stun blocking the NK doesn't qualify for Rasputin," which is similar to this from a mechanical sense in that when a killing effect was attempted on you this killing effect did not effectively reach you, since it could not.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by ezzelin
End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 57 H0xSn8X Every Man for Himself
As a neutral, achieve your win condition and survive to the end of the game.

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins] - Page 57 FXlFSRB Switzerland
As a neutral, vote only "no lynch" or "no vote" for the duration of the game.

Also Stats Doc and sidebar stats updated. Let me know if I typo'd anything.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Honorary mentions to Tiki, katze, and katagi with regards to Tiki investigating all of them and none of them (the mafia) being lynched. Unfortunately, I can't truly count this in terms of trophies due to the presence of the paranoid cop(s). Ultimately, it made the results unreliable. If I tried to award a trophy to one or two players or some such (Tiki for investigating and/or katze for being the intended sane result), it gets really complicated and awkward with regards to how the results were handled, functioned, and perceived. I hope this is reasonable and respected.

Sadness. :( I was hoping, and had been wondering for some time, given how the role mixes things up intentionally. Oh well. Makes sense.

Luxaria wrote:Kiyoko
☆☆★
- One for submitting one of the greatest things ever, resulting in my favorite role. One for committing to RPing being Blaire, and half star for  communicating reads and thoughts that I, for one, found easy to interpret, tbh.

I actually kinda regret not submitting my first idea. When I saw Kiyo immediately sign up, I was sorely temoted to make my role "Kiyoko." I wonder what that weird train woulda led to, hehe.

Luxaria wrote:katzet

- One for freaking out after thinking Kiyoko knew via her role that you had targeted her, and also for somehow managing to fly under the radar for multiple phases, even after you literally stopped using your very visible role, which was never questioned.

Funny thing is, I was wanting to point this out, but really didn't want to make that last phase even MORE confusing (for all the good it did :( ).

Luxaria wrote:ezzelin
☆☆☆☆
- One for doing all of my vote tallies, even if I bribed you with points. Two for figuring out basically everything in multiple rambles from the most stressed out neutral I've ever seen (ignoring that I've hosted exactly one neutral). One for the two times you were ignored when you tried to help town.

Yeah, being neutral can be surprisingly stressful. Especially when you get STABBED IN THE BACK BY A BLUE-HAIRED LIAR AND HAVE YOUR ROLE AND WIN CONDISTION STOLEN FROM YOU.
=P
<3

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tiki The Troll wrote:Yeah, being neutral can be surprisingly stressful. Especially when you get STABBED IN THE BACK BY A BLUE-HAIRED LIAR AND HAVE YOUR ROLE AND WIN CONDISTION STOLEN FROM YOU.

Whoever did this sounds like a very interesting and clever individual with a wonderful and captivating personality. I, for one, applaud their efforts.

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria wrote:multiple rambles from the most stressed out neutral I've ever seen
tbh Lux should get stars for dealing with my intense rambles and just o vo'ing back

IT WAS SO INTENSE and I kept yelling at the thread and I wasn't even playing town

also god damn Blaire (the real one) caused me so much confusion in the feast thread like "but this kinda sounds like kiyo" "but now they said heh but tiki says heh" "but this part doesn't sound like anyone" etc. like wow good job.
blaire is so cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 57 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 30 ... 55, 56, 57

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum