Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of the World As We Know It [UPick] [Mafia Wins]

+16
high seraph
eleni
angel★
Aeiou
deo
Ninfia
Five
Tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear
drandahl
ezzelin
katze
Sammiya
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Luxaria
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 57]

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I wanna play!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Luxaria

Luxaria

I have updated the list, including two people that haven't posted but said they will tomorrow and to add them in the meanwhile. There's also one remaining player I believe will sign up.

Tentatively, I am leaving sign-ups until sometime Saturday evening my time. So a little less than 24 hours to give time for my mass mail to see if it grabs anyone. If not, this will be plenty!

Thank you all for joining aaaaah!! Also, send in your picks if you have not. I will start pestering a few people. OwO

deo

deo

CALL TO ARMS SUCCESSFUL

IM DEF IN AAAAAA

Luxaria

Luxaria

fufufufufu!

Also that statement feels so appropriate with your avatar, tbh.

deo

deo

it really does omg

every time i come back here i forget i still have this avy but i cant bring myself to change it ;;

Aeiou

Aeiou

IM DEBATING
I love mafi abut I also switched jobs and its super busy so I cant sneak off so I might only be able to post in the hours of after I get out of work and before I fall asleep lol which is about 5 hrs that I feel like most players arent around in ;0;

angel★

angel★

I'M ALSO DEBATING i will be traveling lots in the upcoming weeks through many time zones too so idk if i should.... but i'm so tempted.... i've missed maf ;w; would be down to be a backup though!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aww, if you two aren't able it's totally fine! Real life is important! ;w;!!

Hmmm. I could try to come up with a way so that you could both be part of the game, even if not necessarily as players, should both or either of you decide you aren't able to fully commit!

Let me know either way! It's nice to hear from you all. <3

eleni

eleni

sign me up please! ; w;

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

deo wrote:CALL TO ARMS

Spoiler:

high seraph

high seraph

who the fuck signed me up for this

fine i guess whatever

Luxaria

Luxaria

ehehehe

Luxaria

Luxaria

As an update, going to close sign-ups in the next 3-4 hours.

Rasei

Rasei

Im here. I want to save the universe

Aeiou

Aeiou

Ok ok I want to try as long as it's not annoying to anyone that I can't be super active? If so you can kill me I guess ;0; haha

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum