Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 26]

286The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:57 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Aw, thanks, Bunny!

287The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:58 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Starry Mask wrote:Does this mean you can use it against Cat or El Zorro to find out if they are lying about their roles?

Indeed what El Perro was wondering.

288The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

Well.. Basically I can choose something that someone has said and ask if they are telling the truth. But I can't use it until the night phase, and I'll only get the response when the night phase ends.

289The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:00 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

So you can check tonight!

290The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:02 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:Well.. Basically I can choose something that someone has said and ask if they are telling the truth. But I can't use it until the night phase, and I'll only get the response when the night phase ends.

Unfortunate. And with this information, that could make you a prime target, denying us all a chance to benefit from your gift. If we go no Lynch, you must be protected at all cost.

291The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Also I'm not planning on changing either of my votes again tonight. So, I'm going to go to bed. I have to wake up in about 5 hours for work. Yes, can the other protector protect Bunny Mask tonight. Tomorrow we should have some answers.

292The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:Well.. Basically I can choose something that someone has said and ask if they are telling the truth. But I can't use it until the night phase, and I'll only get the response when the night phase ends.

MEOW
(Crap. I was hoping for something more immediate, as this death pact pretty much is doing that regardless. But that's a great ability that will likely do us a lot of good no matter what happens.

We could go forward with the lynch / jail / then kill plan and if all goes hellish you can use it strategically during the night.

I just think if we don't lynch tonight. I will be dead by morning. But I guess if that's the case, you can kill Foxdog for it anyway.)

Edit:

Meow
(If bunny can't protect herself we're kind of in a position where she needs to be jailed instead of Foxdog or I, which is not very advantageous. But if one of us dies tonight, please kill the other tomorrow.

Unless Bunny wants to rock the vote right now and leave it to RNG and then we act accordingly after. Which I think is likely the best idea.)

293The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

w-well! since everyone's revealing everything, i can say that i am the valet. ; V;/ i just take care of people's cars ehehe.

that's a really cool role, bunny! ; J; though it would be cooler if you could check it now... hmmm.

if we do end up lynching someone (anyone) today, then maybe jail cat/foxdog instead of killing them outright, then wait for the results of the lie detection test! ; U; so if cat/dog (zorro)-senpai is town, then we don't immediately lose a town member.

294The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

If it comes to it and a chance arrives, El Perro suggests you ask him if he did find La Gata to be a Mafia on N0, via an investigation. For it is that finding that hinges his whole argument, is it not?

295The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:10 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

U-um I'm not sure I know you mean Mr Cat. What do you mean by rock the vote?

And jailing me would prevent my lie detection too.

296The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:15 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:U-um I'm not sure I know you mean Mr Cat. What do you mean by rock the vote?

Ah! A plan!

Should we go into the night, the game sill unresolved, Púpura will swap your mask for another's! That way you will survive till the phase of the day, only with another player possibly getting axed off in your stead. Not perfect (unless this somehow gets this Mafia to kill themself, as they presumably target masks, and as is shown by the mask El Perro now wears, Púpura's power comes in before kills), but keeps you around.

And El Perro just realized there's a question that has not yet been asked...

Who tried to kill who? Three dead, with even El Perro having been a target, yet no one has claimed credit. Did they all kill themselves in a Mexican Standoff of sorts?

297The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Cat Mask vs Starry Mask Dog Mask
Starry Mask vs Purple Mask Dog Mask Feathered Mask No Lynch
Butterfly Mask vs Cat Mask No Lynch
Dog Mask vs Cat Mask
Purple Mask vs Dog Mask
Feathered Mask vs Dog Mask
Bunny Mask vs No Lynch

Dog Mask III
No Lynch III
Cat Mask I

Correct me if I got this wrong at all... I think I got them. Will double-check.

Last edited by Luxaria on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

298The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:24 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:U-um I'm not sure I know you mean Mr Cat. What do you mean by rock the vote?

MEOW
(I meant voting for either Dog or myself to be lynched tonight with the intention of killing the other if the first one turns up as Town. Neither feather or yourself have voted so you can tilt the vote with your decision since it's 1 Dog, 1 Cat, 2 NL.

We could even make it go to RNG if nobody is comfortable with that. With one of you voting Dog, and one of you voting me. I think that's a very fair way of doing it and likely the best course of action because that leaves actions open for the night.

I'm not entirely against the idea of Bunny being switched with somebody else for the sake of being hidden. The lie detection could even get us out of having to kill the second person if one turned up town by means of figuring out the truth that way.

In both cases, I believe lynching one of us is the best course of action tonight. As if bunny -was- jailed she wouldnt be able to use her lie detection ability.)

EDIT

Feathered Mask wrote:if we do end up lynching someone (anyone) today, then maybe jail cat/foxdog instead of killing them outright, then wait for the results of the lie detection test! ; U; so if cat/dog (zorro)-senpai is town, then we don't immediately lose a town member.

MEOW
(This is what I'm suggesting. The reason I said lynch dog first was because I have an ability that will let me investigate Starry mask that will happen at the end of the night. I can clear her even if I'm jailed. And then bunny can ask anyone else a question. If dog is town you can still kill me. It's likely the best course of action in terms of action economy to do this.

• Lynch Dog today by you two voting. Or let it go to RNG, either way. He's claiming investigative too.

• Jailer, jail me. If I'm maf, I can't send in Night Kill, I can get the investigation off, and if Dog pings town. Kill me in the next day.

• Purple -> Swap bunny with someone that isn't Dog or myself to protect her.

• Bunny. Use lie detection on whoever you like.

I'm not sure what the valet does specifically or even if it's advantageous for it to be out in the open. You decide that for yourself feather.)

299The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:31 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

I ah, I've yet to vote as well, apologies. So not sure if that skews your numbers a bit, but um. I'd rather lynch than not, so ah...I'm about six champagne cocktails in, so I flipped a coin on who to vote for.

You'll forever be in my heart, El Zorro. Whether you be Mafia or Town. Regardless of your status, I will never forget our dances together.

Vote: Dog

300The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 20 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Purple Mask wrote:I ah, I've yet to vote as well, apologies. So not sure if that skews your numbers a bit, but um. I'd rather lynch than not, so ah...I'm about six champagne cocktails in, so I flipped a coin on who to vote for.

You'll forever be in my heart, El Zorro. Whether you be Mafia or Town. Regardless of your status, I will never forget our dances together.

Vote: Dog

MEW
(I thought you voted NL. I apologize. But I also believe it's advantageous to lynch tonight.

Dog sort of agreed. I'm sure he'll understand either way.

Remember, even if we lynch incorrectly, our ratio is really, really good right now. It's safe to take a risk. It is a near-zero chance of mafia turning this around if it didn't work out.

Please do not be afraid to lynch tonight. the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum