Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 26]

301The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:34 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

With all this insistence on shooting first and asking questions later, not to mention La Gata being the least concerned that the numbers in the ratio are not a lie, El Perro is becoming concerned about the idea of just lynching to lynch. While he still insists on La Gata getting offed, a no lynch is sounding better, complete with La Coneja asking El Perro this question. He has nothing to hide.

With the day drawing to a close, this is getting tense, is it not?

Purple Mask wrote:I ah, I've yet to vote as well, apologies. So not sure if that skews your numbers a bit, but um. I'd rather lynch than not, so ah...I'm about six champagne cocktails in, so I flipped a coin on who to vote for.

You'll forever be in my heart, El Zorro. Whether you be Mafia or Town. Regardless of your status, I will never forget our dances together.

Vote: Dog

Well, this dearly breaks El Perro's heart...but still, let it not be said he is not a gentlemen. So, just in case...

*extends hand*

One last dance?

302The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:With all this insistence on shooting first and asking questions later, not to mention La Gata being the least concerned that the numbers in the ratio are not a lie, El Perro is becoming concerned about the idea of just lynching to lynch. While he still insists on La Gata getting offed, a no lynch is sounding better, complete with La Coneja asking El Perro this question. He has nothing to hide.

With the day drawing to a close, this is getting tense, is it not?

Purple Mask wrote:I ah, I've yet to vote as well, apologies. So not sure if that skews your numbers a bit, but um. I'd rather lynch than not, so ah...I'm about six champagne cocktails in, so I flipped a coin on who to vote for.

You'll forever be in my heart, El Zorro. Whether you be Mafia or Town. Regardless of your status, I will never forget our dances together.

Vote: Dog

Well, this dearly breaks El Perro's heart...but still, let it not be said he is not a gentlemen. So, just in case...

*extends hand*

One last dance?

MEOW
(It is not lynching just to lynch. Starry agreed that the ratio is safe if we did this, not just me. Shooting now will facilitate better questions later.

If the ratio is a lie it's still 2:5. Still very good. If it's not a lie it's 1:6 which is just about as good as it gets at this point. If we lynch correctly, we win. There is no reason not to. Even if we lynch incorrectly that narrows our pool a bit and our bunny can get a lie detector off while I get an investigation off.

The fact that you are now wanting to NL more than lynch me after all that talk is a little bit telling, to me. You were so sure I was mafia before. Why would you wait until the ratio is worse to kill me? This gives us both what we wanted and gives everyone the chance to work together for maximum action economy.

This is a strange moment when both our deaths will help exponentially more than hurt. I'm sure you can't deny that at this point, right?.)

303The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:41 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

u-um!! ; U; a valet does what a valet does best! so don't worry about it, mr. cat! i know what to do. ; V;/ ♥

but i think i'm going to go to bed soon, because this little birdie is tired! purple mask has voted for dog, though, but i'll vote: dog to seal the deal.

el zorro: you are a very wonderful person! ; U; in my past i may have been known to cause a swoon or two, but alas, you are not match for me. V/

304The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:42 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Say we go into the night with no lynch. One of us gets jailed. The other has their masked swapped with La Coneja. La Coneja asks El Perro the question, did I get a result for you as Mafia on N0? If it's tre, we lynch you the next day. If it is false, then El Perro is done for.

And if the ratio is a trick, we won't have stumbled into a trap.

305The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:45 pm

Bunny Mask

Bunny Mask

I-I'm not entirely comfortable with that plan, Mr. Cat... I-I think I'll Vote: No Lynch

I-I don't... really feel comfortable voting for either of you s-sorry.

306The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Bunny Mask wrote:I-I'm not entirely comfortable with that plan, Mr. Cat... I-I think I'll Vote: No Lynch

I-I don't... really feel comfortable voting for either of you s-sorry.

No reason for apologies! After all, El Perro thinks the plan of jailing one, and swapping masks between you and the other will make for a perfectly safe night. And you can ask El Perro the question!

El Perro still believes the question would best be proposed to him, inquiring about his investigation on N0. It is the least complicated question to answer, is it not? And his fears over the numbers and La Gata's insistence they don't matter only grows.

But, votes are in, and so El Perro admits defeat for tonight...

...by voting no lynch.

307The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:47 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Feathered Mask wrote:u-um!! ; U; a valet does what a valet does best! so don't worry about it, mr. cat! i know what to do. ; V;/ ♥

but i think i'm going to go to bed soon, because this little birdie is tired! purple mask has voted for dog, though, but i'll vote: dog to seal the deal.

el zorro: you are a very wonderful person! ; U; in my past i may have been known to cause a swoon or two, but alas, you are not match for me. V/

MEOW
(I'm sure you know what best to do with your ability, don't reveal if you don't have to. I think we have a very solid plan with this. I have to say I haven't ever pushed for my own death so hard as a security measure.)

Dog Mask wrote:Say we go into the night with no lynch. One of us gets jailed. The other has their masked swapped with La Coneja. La Coneja asks El Perro the question, did I get a result for you as Mafia on N0? If it's tre, we lynch you the next day. If it is false, then El Perro is done for.

MEOW
(And if the ratio is a trick, we won't have stumbled into a trap.

If the ratio is a trick, we still won't have stumbled into a big problem. Mask switching will happen for bunny, she'll get a lie detection off on someone that is not us. Our blood pact will clear the both of us one way or the other. Town will have clear information how to lynch, and we still have a jailer role and a protection role.

This is, statistically, likely the best way to go. We should stick to the plan.)

308The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Cat Mask vs Starry Mask Dog Mask Dog Mask
Starry Mask vs Purple Mask Dog Mask Feathered Mask No Lynch
Butterfly Mask vs Cat Mask No Lynch
Dog Mask vs No Lynch
Purple Mask vs Dog Mask
Feathered Mask vs Dog Mask
Bunny Mask vs No Lynch

No Lynch IV
Dog Mask III

309The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:50 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Cat Mask wrote:If the ratio is a trick, we still won't have stumbled into a big problem. Mask switching will happen for bunny, she'll get a lie detection off on someone that is not us. Our blood pact will clear the both of us one way or the other. Town will have clear information how to lynch, and we still have a jailer role and a protection role.

This is, statistically, likely the best way to go. We should stick to the plan.)[/b]

Why not use the detection on us? Is not asking about El Perro's findings on N0, the notes he has passed, finding if he has spoken true or false about you the whole time the crux of everything?

310The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:51 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Dog Mask wrote:*extends hand*

One last dance?
Aha~ You tricky fellow, looks like you might be able to live a little longer after all!

*grabs your hand and pulls you into a spin*

311The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:53 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Dog Mask wrote:But, votes are in, and so El Perro admits defeat for tonight...

...by voting no lynch.

MEOW MEOW CALLED OUT MEOW
(So I call you on your extreme accusation to kill me by acquiescing to it, the same accusation that you were 100% sure about, and now you are backing down once the challenge was put in front of you? This is the same challenge that is only disadvantageous if you are mafia.

This is the most telling thing that's happened all night. If I doubted before, I'm sure now. At least stand up for your accusations and convictions. Or else you're just spouting hot air. I'm still ready to die to help this go off.

Bunny, statistically, the best thing to do right now is to vote to at least put it to RNG between the two of us. It's not a matter of comfort or not because the situation is inherently uncomfortable. It's a matter of statistics. We will be hurt more by not lynching tonight than we would if we had lynched.

If we lynch correctly, we win bunny. A vote today can end it. And I'm not the one backing down from the plan. I am putting my life on the line, I am that convinced. Please see the logic in this.

If it does go to a no lynch tonight, and I am killed in the night phase (which will happen). You guys better kill the dog or this will have been a completely wasted lead, and a completely wasted day.)

Dog Mask wrote:
Cat Mask wrote:If the ratio is a trick, we still won't have stumbled into a big problem. Mask switching will happen for bunny, she'll get a lie detection off on someone that is not us. Our blood pact will clear the both of us one way or the other. Town will have clear information how to lynch, and we still have a jailer role and a protection role.

This is, statistically, likely the best way to go. We should stick to the plan.)[/b]

Why not use the detection on us? Is not asking about El Perro's findings on N0, the notes he has passed, finding if he has spoken true or false about you the whole time the crux of everything?

edit:
MEOW
(The main reason we shouldn't use detection on either of us, is chiefly and primarily because if you die, and you're town. You kill me. If I die and I'm mafia. Town wins. And vice versa.

We can out each other as our true roles. If bunny investigates someone else. We have more information about other people in the event things go wrong. Because if one of us is mafia, like you are so eager to say I am, and I am so eager to say you are. The game will likely end. and the bunny investigation simply will not happen.

One of us not dying to clear the other and then bunny wasting her action on us is one less person that can be investigated.)

Last edited by Cat Mask on Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

312The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

You still say we need to kill someone now, even though we have a way of effectively making it so that neither you nor El Perro will be able to kill in the next night? The logic is lost on El Perro...

Purple Mask wrote:
Dog Mask wrote:*extends hand*

One last dance?
Aha~ You tricky fellow, looks like you might be able to live a little longer after all!

*grabs your hand and pulls you into a spin*

Who is El Perro kidding? He cannot stay mad at you!

313The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

unvote:Vote: Dog

314The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:57 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

Starry Mask wrote:unvote:Vote: Dog

Absolutely none of this makes any sense to El Perro.

315The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 21 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:59 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

unvote, vote:Starry

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum