Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 26]

166The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

((My darn cat woke me up biting again.))

It was nice having you Miss Blue, and a pleasure playing with you again. Do you have any thoughts on who the dastardly people that killed poor innocent Skill mask is?

Also I got permission to share the whole tip:
You say there's a switch of the feathered guise?
I have too seen a truth, with my own eyes.
I went in the night to search for a rat,
Finding one inside the mask of a cat.
Now maybe it's true with them you've allied,
And that I've no proof that I too have spied.
But if you have faith, and are yourself true,
We can be rid of this fiend, me and you.
Maybe they've already to feathers swapped.
If not, act quick, this feline must be stopped!

*walks over and hugs Miss Blue Mask*

167The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:36 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

*waltzes*

It has truly been an honor at this ball with all of you. Do win this one for me, alright?

168The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The Tarot Phase has ended. The grace period is now in effect. Please sign off of your accounts.

169The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:47 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tarot Phase Vote Tally

Gemmed Mask vs Middle Card
Cat Mask vs Middle Card
Feathered Mask vs Middle Card
Red Mask vs Middle Card
Dog Mask vs Middle Card
BunnyMask vs Middle Card
PurpleMask vs Middle Card
Fox Mask vs Right Card
Butterfly Mask vs Middle Card

Middle Card VIII
Right Card I

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 UtyzT0y  The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Dhtl3ku   The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 UtyzT0y

The patrons of the masquerade ball have chosen the middle card. It is "The Star Card".

The Fortune Teller flips the middle card over and smiles at the guests. "This is a good thing," she says to them. "When it comes to our stations, our careers, our paths in life, we need only look to the stars. They, alone, offer to us guidance and guarantee success. So long as we labor under their watchful gaze, the dawn shall rise and we will be left bountiful with new knowledge and focus. Terrible things have happened to us, and terrible things may yet still, but know that while the stars shine at night... we are not alone!"

The patrons mill about uneasily, their disappointment evident.

"You promised us something good!" one of the patrons declares. "What can the stars do while we stand here and die?"

The Fortune Teller edges back in her seat as a few masked partiers approach her table.

"T-this is good!" she declares. "You don't even need to See as I do to know that--"

"But we can see!" they say. "There's nothing good here! Only a useless card! And success in life? We might not even make it out of here alive!"

They are closer, now, bumping the table and knocking over wine glasses. The Fortune Teller makes to get up, but there are hands on the back of her chair, and she is frightened.

"Wait!" she says, pleading. "I can check the other two cards--they will--"

A shot rings out. Dust wafts down from the balconies. There is screaming. Several dishes and ornaments fall to the floor and shatter.

And the Fortune Teller is slumped over a pile of cards, so alone... so very alone.

The Blue Mask has been slain. She was the Fortune Teller. She was town.
The stars shine bright on this night. They twinkle knowingly.
It is now Night One. The ratio is 3 Mafia: 7 Town.

170The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Special Announcement

As a conjurer of tricks, it has been said that never am I late nor early,
And true--for at this party I shall never arrive; alas, I went uninvited.
Yet I know well the faces of playing cards, and their tales of deceit,
Guided and misled by my hands to whence eyes cannot see.
Within the curve of a mirror, I project and conceal,
And if locked in a chest 'neath the finest of cloth,
You will soon discover I am great like Houdini!
For now I stand on plain staging, and the chest far away,
With a flooding of spotlights, and all chanting my name,
There is applause--there is laughter! by those just far too blind,
I have deceived them all; I am "The Magician".

The Midnight Mask has been awarded for Night One. All eyes are upon the Midnight Mask. No actions may be performed upon them directly. Actions that would target the other mask(s) worn by the player behind the Midnight Mask are valid.

171The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

All mask PMs have been sent. Sorry for the delay. Was having a bit of an issue.

172The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:21 am

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Well. That was an unpleasant scene. Was it not?

And oh look, more metaphor. El Zorro is SO GLAD we put Azul through that so that we could remain confused.

But alas, no morning, nor the aggression of passivity will get us more answers. Hopefully, whatever these stars know will be revealed to us soon.

In the meantime, let us not silence ourselves just because the night is upon us! There is still much to discuss, and more we can do than wait around only for one of us to go to sleep, and never wake up. Besides...if this is to be the final night for one of us, we ought to make it the best of nights, should we not?

173The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:10 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

...hold.

Apologies, but I'm a little confused. How exactly is this 'beneficial to town'?

174The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:30 pm

Dog Mask

Dog Mask

We are terrible citizens it would seem. Blue did not deserve such an awful death.

I was unaware that we could see the stars from here. I wonder when these stars will reward us with the information (that's what we're getting right?) that we've sacrificed for. How exactly are we going to benefit from this besides another fancy riddle?

The ratios are troubling me. Red, if you're right then it should be 3:6 currently? You seemed the most town out of all of us due to your contributions. Since most of us don't have any proof of being town, I would think that it's only natural to rule you out as least likely to be mafia.

Ah...and Midnight Mask will appear soon, I suppose? I wonder what they'd do.

All eyes are on them. I wonder what that means.

175The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

I think we are going to have to wait to see the benefit of our decision, maybe not that long since the stars are out.

Midnights mask is so pretty.

176The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:36 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

I'm pretty sure that Madam Red is town, and I am town too.

I'm going back through the thread to see if I cannot find someone's writing that matches my tip.

177The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:13 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Starry Mask wrote:

Sorry, but I'm a little puzzled here. Since the feathered mask was originally yours, why would anyone else besides you write a line like this? Especially because as I understand it, abilities are associated with players and not masks? Though feathered mask might be different since it doesn't seem to be associated with a specific player, but if so the only person who would know is you and Original Butterfly, and you claim to not know who the anonymous sender is.

So um... Either you or Original Butterfly wrote this poem, or there's a role out there that somehow has information about Cat Mask's alignment and information about what the feathered mask does, and the ability to send messages anonymously. Which is a little hard for me to believe. ;v;

The Star wrote:hope and healing in the distance, the light at the end of the tunnel, faith

Based on the descriptions of what the card does, I'm not sure if we'll see the effects right away. Since the star is associated with healing, blessings and peace, it seems to be a kind of protective ability, though given that it's also a card associated with the future, we might not see the effects tonight? It might be a long-term thing.

I would like to hear everyone's suspicions on other players so far. I'll share mine after everyone else has posted. ;v;

178The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:06 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

Red Mask wrote:
Starry Mask wrote:

Sorry, but I'm a little puzzled here. Since the feathered mask was originally yours, why would anyone else besides you write a line like this? Especially because as I understand it, abilities are associated with players and not masks? Though feathered mask might be different since it doesn't seem to be associated with a specific player, but if so the only person who would know is you and Original Butterfly, and you claim to not know who the anonymous sender is.

So um... Either you or Original Butterfly wrote this poem, or there's a role out there that somehow has information about Cat Mask's alignment and information about what the feathered mask does, and the ability to send messages anonymously. Which is a little hard for me to believe. ;v;

They got the information about what the feathered mask does wrong, so they don't know the truth about the feathered mask. I was thinking that they were making a guess on what is going on with the feathered mask. The ability to move masks belong with another role.

With my writing skills, it would almost be impossible for me to write a poem like that one. As much as I love to write, I'm not that good at it.

179The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:24 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Hmm.....I think it's definitely important not to forget that bit about Cat, which is something I almost did, to my embarrassment.

I know that the Star tarot itself means that there is a future, whether it be good or bad. It's usually seen in a positive light, which, in the context of this game, I think is what it might be doing? Especially since it's supposed to be something that's good for Town.

And I do hope that the Midnight Mask makes an appearance soon as well!

180The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 12 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Purple Mask wrote:...hold.

Apologies, but I'm a little confused. How exactly is this 'beneficial to town'?

MEOW (This is extremely troubling. I have no idea how this is beneficial to town. But maybe it'll be something that hits later.

Or maybe it's just a flat out lie that it would have done anything at all. It's tarot, after all.

Speaking of lying)

Starry Mask wrote:Also I got permission to share the whole tip:
You say there's a switch of the feathered guise?
I have too seen a truth, with my own eyes.
I went in the night to search for a rat,
Finding one inside the mask of a cat.
Now maybe it's true with them you've allied,
And that I've no proof that I too have spied.
But if you have faith, and are yourself true,
We can be rid of this fiend, me and you.

Red Mask wrote:
Starry Mask wrote:

MEOW MEOW MEOW (Oh hooo. No. No no no we are not playing this game. I'm sorry. Except no, I'm not. I sure hope people pay close attention to what I'm about to say. Because this isn't even subtle lying anymore. Please go into this noting to yourself that more than a mafia's share of people have found this suspicious.

Starry Mask, Butterfly Mask, and Feathered Mask have not even answered to the suspicions from earlier and now we're to believe something as clearly damning as this poem? Especially given how this conveniently came up directly after Red Mask and I put you under the spotlight and CONVENIENTLY after the mysterious just-as-damning anonymous note was not listened to yesterday.

I am not buying it. Red Mask wasn't buying it. Gemmed Mask wasn't buying it. Nobody here should. There are clear contradictions flying all over the place that have weak or literally no defenses.

What Red Mask said just now is spot on. Butterfly/Starry was caught in a lie and covered it up inadequately by backpedaling. This is flailing for a defense where there is none. I would very much like to see the explanation for that one. It's going to be weak. Because this is just compounding lies.

Starry / Butterfly is Mafia. I would bet my tail on it. Red Mask is going to take you apart and continue to prove it, and now so will I. We have very good leads as to who the rest of mafia might be.

It will have to take an act of the many faced god for you to put up enough of a defense for me to believe you at this point.)

MEW MEOW MEEOW (Going to be very clear about my intentions and thoughts right now.

Tomorrow night, I am going to have an interesting investigation result. If Red Mask or I die either tonight or tomorrow night, you all can know for a fact that you have very strong inclination as to who has done it. Tomorrow I think we are going to have a very good lynch target. This enormous set of blunders is very damning, but not for town.

One last thing:

Dog has never been anybody other than Dog. This is fact. This and other facts and suspicions so far should lead you to the same conclusion I have.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 19 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum