Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 26]

151The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

*claps* Yes, please do go on, El Zorro! You're hilarious! ^^

152The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

While it feels wrong sacrificing an ally, and would really want to vote to keep Miss Blue Mask alive, I will go ahead and Vote:Middle. I'm sorry

153The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:17 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Purple Mask wrote:*claps* Yes, please do go on, El Zorro! You're hilarious! ^^

Let it be known that, while El Zorro loves you all equally, Púpura is his favorite.

*Extends hand*

Another dance while we await Azul's assured execution (that El Zorro voted against)...again?

154The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:37 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

The middle option is sacrificing one individual for the greater good.

The left option is choosing an individual over the greater good.

The right option is one of chance.

Luxaria wrote:If the Right Card is chosen, the Fortune Teller might die. The result may prove beneficial to either alignment.

So I wouldn't exactly say you are voting against killing blue, fox. I also hope you're not trying to claim moral superiority with your decision.

155The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Gemmed Mask wrote:So I wouldn't exactly say you are voting against killing blue, fox. I also hope you're not trying to claim moral superiority with your decision.

Oh, no, no, just an observation! El Zorro does not feel he his morally superior to you, or any of the others!

More suave, handsome, and graceful? Of course. But El Zorro would never preach he has a higher morality.

156The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

In that case, would you care to tango?

157The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Gemmed Mask wrote:In that case, would you care to tango?

*Offers his hand*

Why do you even bother to ask such silly questions?

158The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:00 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tarot Phase Vote Tally

Gemmed Mask vs Middle Card
Cat Mask vs Middle Card
Feathered Mask vs Middle Card
Red Mask vs Middle Card
Dog Mask vs Middle Card
BunnyMask vs Middle Card
PurpleMask vs Middle Card
Fox Mask vs Right Card
Butterfly Mask vs Middle Card

Middle Card VIII
Right Card I

159The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:48 pm

Starry Mask

Starry Mask

'm not going to stay up to roll over again tonight... I need more than three hours sleep. I fell asleep on the train on the way to school this afternoon and missed my stop.

160The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

Is it okay if I dance with you too, Fox Mask?

161The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:57 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Feathered Mask wrote:Is it okay if I dance with you too, Fox Mask?

*Extends other hand*

There is always enough of El Zorro to go around!

Starry Mask wrote:'m not going to stay up to roll over again tonight... I need more than three hours sleep. I fell asleep on the train on the way to school this afternoon and missed my stop.

((And I thought my 4 hours last nightwas a rough sleep...))

162The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:00 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

With what little we know of the right in terms of how it can help, then I am very fine with going out tonight. I feel a little flair is better for the occasion. Blue just suits me, does it not? I hope some people gained suspicion today as this was a free 24 hours for town and mafia to work on plans. Ideally my death will give town a great benefit, for the good of many one must offer themselves.

((side note: second game in a row I offer to die l-lol go me))

163The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Then seeing as how El Zorro has both hands occupied, how about a dance with me in the hour we've got left together, Blue?

164The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:11 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

As foolish as I find dancing...

...I suppose one final time wouldn't hurt.

165The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 11 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

Then I feel truly honored.

*whisks you off*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum