Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;]

+21
Sammiya
nautilus
AliceofOz
Rasei
alcasync
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
T3tsuya
Midnight Mask
Starry Mask
Feathered Mask
Cat Mask
Blue Mask
Red Mask
Bunny Mask
Gemmed Mask
Butterfly Mask
Fox Mask
Purple Mask
Dog Mask
Skull Mask
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 26]

136The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:58 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

O-oh! I wasn't aware that the fortune teller was Blue! This changes things quite a bit.

I awoke with some surprising new today, so I'm glad to see that we're allowed to share it!

Luxaria wrote:Fate favors you; the cards have revealed some of their nature. The middle card brings with it certainty and confusion--sometimes in equal amounts--but just as one does not know forever what the future holds, so, too, can the middle card not see to the end of all things.

137The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:02 pm

Blue Mask

Blue Mask

Alright, that's two down.

Fox Mask and Feathered Mask have information on the Right Card.

I don't think I'll be back before rollover.

It's been an honor being your Blue.

138The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:20 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

I've known who you were for a while now, Blue Mask. It's been an honor playing with you! ;v;

I still see a lot of benefits of going with left card, but I'm going to go with what the rest of the thread thinks is best. (I see a lot of benefits to going with middle card, too.)

Blue, before you go, do you have any general suspicions about other players you'd be willing to share?

139The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:23 pm

Butterfly Mask

Butterfly Mask

I would support you if you want Red. Make it three votes, instead of one. *hugs Blue* I'm sorry that the random die landed in you first.

140The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:33 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Blue Mask wrote:Blue very much wishes the other 3 people who the cards smiled upon would get online.

Fear not, for El Zorro has arrived! Fashionably late, as is his way. And he too has been humbled with a gift from our Lady.

And...it too is a riddle. And El Zorro must admit, that whole while he is a fantastic dancer, a true gentleman, and write the suave one, the riddles...his head still hurts from the day's riddle.

But enough! Here is what you all have been waiting for (almost as much as the return of El Zorro)!

Luxaria wrote:Fate favors you; the cards have revealed some of their nature. The right card is the card that speaks to the heart when the mind does not. It is the card that characterizes a future that is otherwise left quite so bare, bereft of emotion. If flipped over, the right card speaks of disposition.

El Zorro thinks maybe it means revelations of alignment? Or perhaps, something more beneficial to Mafia as well, roles shall be revealed?

Friends of El Zorro! Thoughts?

141The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:12 pm

Feathered Mask

Feathered Mask

Fate favors you; the cards have revealed some of their nature. If each person were to be considered a whirlwind of emotions, what, then, would one consider a room full of patrons? The right card, while honest and faithful a judge of character, cannot read of too many at once.

I think Fox Mask might be right. The Aria family sent me this message about the right card. My clue says that the right card is honest and can determine a person's character, so may be it can determine only one person's role or alignment.

I read a little about tarot cards. So, I think this card maybe is Judgment, Justice, or The Sun, because those cards are about judging others or about positive emotion. I do not think it is a card that looks at the mind, like the Hierophant or the Hermit.

I voted the middle card because it does not give any benefits to mafia while the other two can have benefits to the mafia. But, I can see why people would want to vote left or right. So I'm willing to change my vote to either.

142The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:24 pm

Purple Mask

Purple Mask

And now we've got all 4 hints! Hm...

I believe I'll stick with Vote: Middle for now, unless people make strong arguments on voting for the Right one. But currently, I still feel like this is most beneficial to Town-only, even if the 'reward' might not seem as good or useful.

143The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:50 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

A Special Toast for a Special Occasion
brought to you by your host

The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 INQAXx5

144The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

El Zorro is decided! The card he got a hint for is how he shall vote, thus, vote: Right Card.

Despite his words before, El Zorro does believe Azul is an ally, and would like to keep them around. Besides, if Máscara De Plumas is also honest in their hint, El Zorro think we have a solid guess as to the power of the card. The greatest drawback is having Town abilities exposed, including mine!

...Though, no one ha ever complained of El Zorro being exposed before. Perhaps that could be an extra benefit, could it not?

145The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Red Mask

Red Mask

Fox Mask wrote:...Though, no one ha ever complained of El Zorro being exposed before. Perhaps that could be an extra benefit, could it not?

Fox Mask, please.

146The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:58 pm

Gemmed Mask

Gemmed Mask

With the right card, blue might die anyway. Wouldn't that be a disaster if blue died (assuming their town) and the mafia got some benefit from it?

147The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:01 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Tarot Phase Vote Tally

Gemmed Mask vs Middle Card
Cat Mask vs Middle Card
Feathered Mask vs Middle Card
Red Mask vs Middle Card
Dog Mask vs Middle Card
BunnyMask vs Middle Card
PurpleMask vs Middle Card
Fox Mask vs Right Card

Middle Card VII
Right Card I

148The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:13 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Ah, Forgive El Zorro, he got the outlines for Left y Right confused. Still, his vote stays as is.

149The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:29 pm

Cat Mask

Cat Mask

Fox Mask wrote:Ah, Forgive El Zorro, he got the outlines for Left y Right confused. Still, his vote stays as is.

MEOW MEW MEW (Fox mask

Pls.)

150The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] - Page 10 Empty Re: The Masquerade - Mafia Wins [;_;] Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Fox Mask

Fox Mask

Red Mask wrote:
Fox Mask wrote:...Though, no one ha ever complained of El Zorro being exposed before. Perhaps that could be an extra benefit, could it not?

Fox Mask, please.

Cat Mask wrote:
Fox Mask wrote:Ah, Forgive El Zorro, he got the outlines for Left y Right confused. Still, his vote stays as is.

MEOW MEW MEW (Fox mask

Pls.)

Many seem to be asking El Zorro, very politely, to do...something.
Ah, of course! You wish for El Zorro to continue! Well, there was no need to ask. El Zorro would not just stop. He would not to do that to you!

After all...there is still plenty of El Zorro to go around...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 26]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum