Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win!

+15
katagi
Vanilla Ace
Aeiou
Five
Entelechy
angel★
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Rasei
nautilus
plotstickers
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Ninfia
Mr. Gerbear
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 36]

nautilus

nautilus

Golly gosh, this brings back memories! One time a friend of mine told me a story about how she and her partner were part of an organized crime group, and she had two bombs and a really... interestingly named stick (I think it was a cow... a cow something?)! She didn't use them at all, and then let them go for kicks.

They were from a funny town, I think. I didn't hear much from them after that.

They liked fudge squares.

@drandahl - I agree! I think that of the items in play, the rope is one that MegaCorp would probably spend their money to buy, since I thiiink it blocks everything including items and the doctor/detective? What say you, Missus Mayor? ♥ But I can't see MegaCorp using it on high seraph as a target at all, unless they wanted to "clear" high seraph somehow, but I'm not sure that makes sense as a strategy since there's no dedicated roper on either side!

angel★

angel★

lmfao lucas i can't @ your character

also dylan did... you just hand off a bomb to your nephew? that's harsh, man.......

also!! i also have some information:

• Somebody spent 8G.
  • Katagi spent 6G and bought Honey.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I MAY OR MAY NOT PROPERLY MAINTAIN THIS.

THIS IS STILL MY HELL MONTH AND I AM NOT FREE UNTIL MAY

ALTHOUGH EVERY MONTH IS HELL MONTH WITH THE GRANDMATRIARCH

ALL HAIL

Claims List:

Last edited by Kiyoko on Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Someone is targeted with a rope cannot do anything except: Protects, Vulnerary, Honey, Wine, Fishing Rod, Temporary Paint. Those actions happen before someone is bound.

ETA: I also received a great question about the bomb. If someone who is holding the bomb is protected, it will not go off even if RNG wants it to. It'll have to be passed on.

drandahl

drandahl

angelstar wrote:also dylan did... you just hand off a bomb to your nephew? that's harsh, man.......
Kid needs to be able to handle himself around live explosives. That's lesson 57 in his path to becoming an adult. He passed, and I'm very proud of him.Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 9 Huntsm10
Miss Fashionista wrote:[...]#fashion[...]#stillfashion
So much fashion. Maybe you looked in a mirror and stunned yourself.Tote Valley Tales: Forget-Me-Not Festival | THE END | Town Win! - Page 9 Huntsm10
@Katagi, can you confirm whether or not you bought Honey?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I AM PRETTY COMFORTABLE VOTING OFF OF DRANDAHL'S LIST FOR NOW BECAUSE I DON'T REALLY SEE THIS MAKING SENSE AS A MAFIA RUSE. EVEN IF HE IS MAFIA AND PUTTING HIS TEAMMATES ON THE "0 OR 1" LIST, I FEEL LIKE ANY LIES HERE WILL UNRAVEL QUICKLY ENOUGH THAT IT IS JUST NOT WORTH THE RISK FROM A MAFIA PERSPECTIVE.

Angel
Enteduck
Aeiou
Ace
Katagi
Lucas
Lux
Rasei
Five

I WILL NOT BE VOTING FOR FIVE AS FIVE IS DEAD.

LUCAS WAS A LITTLE TIED UP LAST NIGHT AND COULD NOT HAVE SENT THE NK. (RAUNCHY MUSIC PLAYS SOFTLY IN THE BACKGROUND)

ANGEL, RASEI AND LUXARIA HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT THEIR PURCHASES WHICH DOES NOT CLEAR THEM BUT EH INFO IS INFO.

SO I WILL VOTE ONE OF: DUCK, AEIOU, ACE, KATAGI

LIKELY KATAGI BECAUSE I SEE HONEY BEING A MORE PRO-MAF ITEM THAN A PRO-TOWN ITEM

I WILL CHECK BACK IN LATER

I CAME HERE TO SPECULATE AND TO BAKE COOKIES AND I HAVE NOT FINISHED BAKING COOKIES YET SO BRB

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

Whoopsie, I forgot this! ♥

Harvest Goddess Is Not Dead

Entelechy

Entelechy

Well, that phone call lasted on hour. I need to go to bed, so first a few points.

I would suggest waiting at least a phase to lynch me, since if I die holding the bomb, it goes right back to the mafia.

I would like to propose a secondary vote, for whom I pass the bomb to. The cut off would be one hour before rollover so I have time to send it on to the person voted.

Rasei

Rasei

I don't know who of y'all I should vote for today. RNG is stating vote:AEIOU, I might change my vote later.

plotstickers

plotstickers

RIP Recycler. ___(:'3 May Tote Valley remain clean in your absence. Sorry, I've been super distracted by online soccer and hockey games, lol. Thanks for keeping a list of claims, Kiyoko, as well as sharing your and Angel's Hot Info. I'm kind of tired from being out for most of the day (had brunch with friends and attended a dance festival), so my brain's not working very well at the moment. I'm getting confused just from reading and rereading the front page, sob. I do think it makes sense to vote off drandahl's first list since there's a bigger chance of mafia being in that one. I'll try to throw in a vote tomorrow since I'd rather vote when I'm able to think.

ezzelin

ezzelin

I'm fairly certain that Temporary Paint is in play.

Aeiou

Aeiou

Hmm lux did you use another item or just the wine? You mentioned items but then only mentioned one

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Hello again, fellow humans! I offer my condolences to the late Five the Recycler. Your efforts to keep nature clean will be remembered. Reee-mem-burrrd. I do not have information from last night aside from probably having Honey in play, but that is already known. I refrained from leaving my house. "These Messages" was on and I simply couldn't miss last night's episode. With that said, I do find fellow human drandahl's list rather helpful and I am willing to trust this information. Maayy-sshuun.

I also heard that there is a bomb with fellow human Entelechy. Hmmmm, if I had my tools, I would be able to safely defuse the bomb by firing a modified shredder beam at it that would transport the volatile atoms into Z-space without the whole thing detonating, but alas, my tools have been left on my ship in orbit. It seems like we'll have to pass the bomb around and hope for the best.

Considering MegaCorp only has 15G to spend, I would think that it is in their best interests to be efficient. I do agree with fellow human Kiyoko that out of the people on fellow human drandahl's list and the information we have now, fellow human katagi's Honey purchase is the most suspect. I am going to vote: katagi in this regard for now.

The amount of non-oatmeal raisin cookies in this town is disturbing. Does anyone happen to have cinnamon buns? Buun-zuuh

Or cigarette butts...?

Luxaria

Luxaria

Aeiou wrote:Hmm lux did you use another item or just the wine? You mentioned items but then only mentioned one

Maybe, maybe not! I think only Katagi and Ninfia have yet to post, and I want to see what they say, first, plus if discussion reveals more information from other players. I'll likely share any other items I may or may not have used before the end of the phase.

katagi

katagi

HEY!! GOOD MORNING!!

I'm "decidedly not mafia", and I did indeed buy honey... and last night, I was informed my honey was stolen, which really fucking sucks! lol!!!!

I can't *confirm* my role power bc I acted on five last night (not to kill her though, obvs), and the information i got back was revealed in rollover :')

please dont kill me you will seriously regret it

edit: also PLEASE keep in mind that now someonee out there who may or may not be town has the honey

i dare them to try to use it on me, uhuhu

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum