Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 46]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:can i pick twice

o

If you wanna kill the poor bastard twice as fast with all these wrong picks, sure! =D

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 34 JRPVMEQ

drandahl

drandahl

I

Cure

Cure

Oh look she was town.

I'm extremely suspicious of Five Tiki and Ninfia. At least one of them is mafia. I also believe it's entirely possible for Tiki and Deo to be mafia together since tiki conveniently ~mixed up~ two people's usernames.

It's also completely not okay for only half the players to vote every single phase where is everyone wtf.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nice (but wrong) try! =D

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 34 N6J9vKU

Last edited by Tiki^The^Troll/ on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

drandahl

drandahl

tiki, no limbs for the wrong "I" guess?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

dran! wrote:tiki, no limbs for the wrong "I" guess?

FIXED =D
Sorry, as I said...been a week. >.<

ezzelin

ezzelin

!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want a best friend omg!! I'm gonna!!! try really hard to figure it out!!!!

"Crocodiles are easy. They try to kill and eat you. People are harder. Sometimes they pretend to be your friend first."
LET'S HOPE MY NEW FREN IS AS SIMPLE AS CROCODILES CAUSE I'M ALREADY DEAD ANYWAY SO NO DANGER THERE

Luxaria

Luxaria

P.S. You can all claim your shape's personality traits to help find your best friend! <3

I modified the rules to say this!

drandahl

drandahl

Oh! My shape is excited and curious!

drandahl

drandahl

U

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 34 MAso0s6

high seraph

high seraph

ummm hello i am looking for my friendl!!! i'm energetic and friendly :-)

be my friend i am friendly!!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

question for hosr!!!
am I correct in assuming that everyone has two traits, but you're only pm'ed one of the two traits of your new friend?
also, if the above is correct, are there multiple people that have a matching trait (have one of their traits the same)?

Aeiou

Aeiou

ok, my shape is energetic and cheerful, it likes a quiet shape!!
“You're not allowed to call them dinosaurs any more," said Yo-less. "It's speciesist. You have to call them pre-petroleum persons.”

Sorry about my inactivity, I'm training someone at work and I didn't get the time to backread and I got off for lunch like 5 min until rollover uhh bbbb and I just caught up and only have a few min before I'm off for the day. I'm not really good with spec based on vote patterns and gut feels. Ahh hopefully I'll have time to think about things later ;w;

Luxaria

Luxaria

shrine guardian ezz wrote:question for hosr!!!
am I correct in assuming that everyone has two traits, but you're only pm'ed one of the two traits of your new friend?
also, if the above is correct, are there multiple people that have a matching trait (have one of their traits the same)?

Yes. <3

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum