Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 46]

Rasei

Rasei

The shapes twisted and turned as they try to figure out the story they should write. The girl had said to write her a story, but they were unsure what a story was. Is it something that she should enjoy? Is it something that she would understand? How could shapes create words that the girl would understand?
They did want to create a story to make the girl proud. They twisted around and around the paper, almost dancing, as they talked about the story they should make. The girl watched with interest at her new friends/creations works. In the end they settled down, not getting in agreement on the type of story that they should right.
What they didn't understand was the girl liked the story they told through the almost dance.

Sorry, Host-sama, but I couldn't think of anything good.

angel★

angel★

I... AM KIND OF INCLINED TO BELIEVE NINFIA ACTUALLY? I KNOW THAT WAS KINDA QUICK TURNAROUND BUT THEY WERE JUST GUT FEELINGS SO. I'M GOING TO UNVOTE...

PEOPLE I'M MORE INCLINED TO THINK ARE TOWN ARE: NINFIA, MR. ALICE
PEOPLE I'M KINDA ???? ABOUT: TIKI, DRAN
PROBABLY GOING TO VOTE FOR SOMEONE IN HERE: FIVE, AEIOU, DEO, MITSU, DUCK

I'M NOT REALLY SURE WHO TO VOTE FOR IN THAT GROUP THOUGH??? I THINK.... I'M GOING TO GO WITH SAYING SO LONG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE FISH TO FIVE SINCE RAIE SUSPECTED THEM AND NOW RAIE IS DEAD....

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Three Vote Tally

high seraph vs. Tiki the Troll
Five vs. high seraph
drandahl vs. Ninfia
angelstar vs. Ninfia Five
Ninfia vs. Tiki the Troll
Entelechy vs. Five
deo vs. Tiki the Troll
Aeiou vs. Tiki the Troll

Tiki the Troll IV
Five II
high seraph I
Ninfia I

Last edited by Luxaria ~ <3 on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Entelechy

Entelechy

I made it back in time! And it wasn't hard to get caught up!

Cure named Five, Tiki, and Ninfia before she died, and Five just kinda came out of the blue and started a lynch on Lucas without a real. Is it because they are inactive? Can you explain it please, Five? It kinda looks like you were just trying to deflect the lynch on someone who wouldn't fight back?

I am going to say So LOng and Thanks for all the Fish to Five, until she explains her choice.

deo

deo

argghhhh okay omg what is my life, i'm kinda inclined to believe ninfia honestly. yeah her voting patterns are weird but other than that i really don't see why to vote her now...

this feels almost too obvious a lynch based on tiki's behavior which is... probably the least readable behavior of anyone on this forum but w/e so long, and thanks for all the fish, tiki!

Luxaria

Luxaria

~ Reminder that if you have not found your best friend yet, you can submit another guess this phase ~

drandahl

drandahl

ON THAT NOTE, I NEVER SAID WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR. I'M AN EXCITED AND CURIOUS SHAPE, LOOKING FOR A HOPEFUL SHAPE!

Entelechy

Entelechy

I'm hopefuly and curious, and looking for an excited shape, I think. So maybe I am your friend, Dran?

Aeiou

Aeiou

SRY I HAVE TO KEEP RETYPING THINGS BECAUSE CAPS AND YEAH MY VOTE WAS TIKI SO

VOTE: TIKI

WHERE EVEN ARE YOU TIKI

drandahl

drandahl

ENTEDUCK, MAYBE!

ALSO NINFIA, I DO UNDERSTAND YOUR EXPLANATIONS FOR YOUR VOTES. THEY DO MAKE SENSE TO ME! THAT SAID, I'M STILL GOING TO STICK TO MY VOTE HERE!!

I'M FINE WITH THE TIKI LYNCH TOO. SORRY TIKI.

Last edited by dran! on Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

The phase has ended.

ezzelin

ezzelin

DAMN I MADE A SPREADSHEET TO HELP PEOPLE FIND FRIENDS BUT I WAS TOO LATE I'M CRY

Luxaria

Luxaria

The host is actual trash irl and apologizes again for not writing flavor text. I'll... get to all of the missed sections soon. Bit of an off weekend. Sorry. :(

"What's the point of any of this?" the girl will most assuredly say.

One shape named Tiki the Troll is ready to answer. He's been warming up for this all day. He's tingling. They all see it. He sees it. He sees the girl.

He says,

"The point is to spread love and understanding!"

Night Three

Day Three has ended. Night Three begins.
Tiki the Troll has become the newest Lego block. He was town.
The Special category has been updated.

Special:

The ratio is 4M:6T. This phase will end at 7:00 PM PDT on March 28th.

Luxaria

Luxaria

THT IS DORBL, THOUGH, ZZLIN. TH UNITR OF FRINDS. <3

angel★

angel★

OH NO I HD BD FLING BOUT TIKI BUT H LWYS MKS HIMSLF SO SCUMMY I DON'T RLLY KNOW WHT TO SY.... :'(

IS IT VN INTLLIGBL IF I TYP LIK THIS

BUT YY FRIND!! HI DUCK

LUX YOU R TH BST HOST!!!! <3

OOPS TOTLLY DIDN'T RD PROPRLY

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum