Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 46]

Luxaria

Luxaria

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] MIgTnSU

It's not the first time the girl looks out the window and sees the stars, but it is the first time she wished she weren't all alone. She has a pencil in her hand. It's wooden, it's lead. It's heavy. It scrapes the page spread out across her table, grey in the cold light from the stars and moon. Some shapes take form. It doesn't matter what kind. It never really mattered, she decides.

All that mattered was that they were there.

There's big shapes. Small shapes. Tall shapes and long shapes. There are some that are thin, some that are wide. A couple even prove quite the surprise. Some are sharp with lots of angles, but others are smooth and round like the moon. There's no reason why this one must be just so--nor why another cannot be something else. They're different. They're unique. They're special, she thinks.

She probably got them all wrong.

She sighs and reaches for the glass of water at her beside, fingers giving it a little nudge. It's beaded with sweat from the heat, and it slips. Falls. Hits the table with a hollow thud. Its contents spill all over her desk, her lap. The page. The page is wet, the grey marks now swollen. It's no good. None of this was any good.

The girl lets the cup roll off the desk. It lands somewhere in the darkness, unshattered. She picks up the ruined page. Crumples it. It's no good to anyone, anymore, if it ever was. It's slick. It flies across the room easily. It misses the wastebasket, but she doesn't look. She's not even looking at the stars, now. The pencil rolls between her fingertips.

She speaks.

She asks,

"What's the point of any of this?"

In the corner of the room, not in the wastebasket, but near to it, the shapes on the page move.

What's the point of any of this?

To have fun and make friends? To see a rainbow touch the sky? To tap-dance with tigers on stage? Well, what do you think?

The game will have rollover at 7:00 PM PDT.

Most standard rules will apply.

This is a silly and low-stress game with a focus around whimsical fun. Feel free to indulge in either silly or serious UPICK answers! They are all welcome here, just as are all of you. <3

Rules
No posting or showing your shape, or any other messages you may receive from the host without permission. This excludes your shape's personality traits and anything related to your best friend, which may be revealed to the thread.
Mafia are expected to do the same. They may communicate out of thread, but are requested to not discuss their shapes and all the qualities that come with, allowing for the exception above!
Dead players may and are encouraged to post and follow the thread, but not speculate.
Do your best to maintain activity! Or the host will frown!
No lynch and no vote are both valid.
Unlimited votes.
Performing effects listed under "Special" will lead to rewards! Maybe even... precious stars.

Special
Everyone's found their best friend! The pairings were:
Pairings:

You're still here to wreak some havoc, but you've cooled down a little bit. Whenever you quote another player, make an embarrassing change or include typo(s) in whatever they said!

You just want to spread some love around. With each post that you make, compliment the player that posted before you!

You love food and cute animals so much! Post a picture of your favorite food to the thread. Feel free to post multiple foods, but only one food item per post! Can't eat too much at once! Additionally, change your avatar to a cute baby animal of your choosing. It must be cute. <3 Making the host squee gets bonus points!

Shapes
Ninfia
X Tiki the Troll (Town)
X Jeanne11 (Town)
X Rasei (Town)
drandahl
high seraph
Five
Mr. Alice
X Sammiya (Town)
X ezzelin (Town)
Aeiou
X Cthuluhoop (Town)
deo
X Cure (Town)
Mitsu
X angelstar (Town)
Entelechy

Rollovers
Night Zero Start
Night Zero -> Day One
Day One -> Night One
Night One -> Day Two
Day Two -> Night Two
Night Two -> Day Three
Day Three -> Night Three
Night Three -> Day Four

Last edited by Luxaria on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:37 am; edited 36 times in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'll play!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ME

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

I wanna!

Rasei

Rasei

I will play.

drandahl

drandahl

I'm in. Was going to take a short break from maf, but Lux convinced me this game would be super low-stress.

Luxaria

Luxaria

I will confirm! I should probably spell it out in the introduction, actually, but the game is meant to be a very silly and humorous refresher. I planned it out at the start of February.

IGNORE THE SOMBER TONE OF THE INTRO, IT'S NECESSARY FOR THE ON-GOING STORY OKAY.

It will all make sense!

high seraph

high seraph

i DONT TRUST HOSTS ANYMORE. HOSTS LIE.

Luxaria

Luxaria

WHAT IF I BEG A LOT, LUCAS.

LIKE.

A LOT.

high seraph

high seraph

MAYBE IT COULD WORK. LET'S GIVE IT A TRY.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Ayy, Lukas, tu es my sombreo,
Tu es fair-oh,
When I wear you on my head,
I am not shaken!
By the sounds you're makin'!
My sombreo!
Oh yes you aaaaare!
Ayy, Lukas, tu es my savior,
Tu es the player,
My favorite one to watch,
As you are stumpin',
Aaand scumhuntin'!
My savior!
Oh yes you aaaaare!
Ayy, Lukas, tu es indignant,
Tu es insis-tant,
That you know not Spanish!
You are Brasilian!
One in two-hundred million!
So indignant!
Our favorite Lukas!

high seraph

high seraph

OK JESUS FINE SIGN ME UP

am i really ur favorite tho luxxxie omg i always knew it sorry not sorry everyone = w =

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

lucas, get ready to fite me irl for lux's affections, I will not stand for this.

Luxaria

Luxaria

<33

Thanks for joining!

also be warned. Ninfia is fierce.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(ง •̀_•́)ง

Sponsored content