Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

Go down  Message [Page 46 of 46]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Also, if it wasn't obvious, the mafia were: Ninfia, Avian (Mitsu/nautilus), high seraph (Lucas), and Entelechy (Duck).

edit: why this page top

Cure

Cure

I'm pretty mad you guys didn't immediately pile on Ninfia the day after i died. i was gonna go hardball on her so hard.

also the first words I asked the host after dying were "is mitsu mafia?" looks sternly at all of you. The quirks were kind of throwing me off this game and I wish i'd stayed alive one more phase because i didn't want to deal with that night phase at all so I was waiting for the day phase to dump new developments and then well I died.

i knew ninfia and mitsu had to be maf when they were both so sure i was town when they're normally incredibly wary of me.

Rasei

Rasei

The day I was killed, I was kidnapped in the middle of the night and forgot about the game until after rollover. It made me sad that people will just lynch me without me talking on D1. :( Then people didn't even looked at the ones lynching town.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND! I LOVED THIS GAME!

high seraph

high seraph

thank u for hosting, Lux!!! It was super sweet and fun!

thanks mafia team!!!!!!! I loved being mafia with u guys and sorry for beiNG kind of useless in the first couple of phases ; w;)/

thanks town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for never lynching us!!!!!!!!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

thank you for taking the time to play, lucas ❤ (especially for the tictactoe ❤) it's pretty late for you right now, isn't it ❤ I think I saw you say it's midnight in the other thread ❤

with that out of the way, I present you my anime opening ❤

it's not from an actual anime, obviously, but it would be if it was mine ❤
explanation if you care:

all said and done, kill kill kill kill kill kill kill ❤ the game, cause obviously the game itself is the most maf. I mean ❤ look what it's doing to us ❤ even posting in quirks after it's already over ❤

what has the world come to ❤

sincerely, ezzaurus ❤

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, Easter Day was not a good time for me to need to defend myself. XD

Aeiou

Aeiou

That was fun!! But yeah with all the more active town dead it was going to be hard to win lmao

Thanks for hosting Lux!!

E: I tried to loosely spec last night but it was super late and I have to admit my possible town list was me, then duck, lucas and mitsu lmao
Im the worst player haha dont ever trust my judgement (always trust that Im town playing awfully)

angel★

angel★

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT MITSAURUS AND NINFIASAUR ahhhhhhhh i just never had any concrete evidence so i didn't want to push on it but now i'm a;slkdfjas;lkfjs;lkjfs;lkfjsdl;kfj

also
And I hope the unsaid answer speaks of the friendliness of the community and why we play mafia.
i literally awww'd out loud LUXAURUS YOU'RE TOO CUTE THIS IS TOO CUTE THANKS FOR HOSTING AN AMAZING AND FUN GAME ♥♥♥ :)

thanks everyone + luxhosaurus for taking the time to play!!! ♥ :))))))

Luxaria

Luxaria

Sorry to those that waited such a long time for this. I tried, but I am incapable of producing the flavor story finisher to this game. I'm really sorry. :(

So...

Here's this awkwardly set up thing of all your shapes coming together (in a way that wasn't quite like the blueprint, but oh well I guess):

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 46 I2dAeB5

If you're curious where you are:

And the main reason you're here:

Star Tally

Ninfia
☆★
(Comments: She's a cutie.)

Tiki the Troll
☆☆★
(Comments: The only one to vote on a mafia on Day 2, despite intending to vote for a town. Participated in three hangmans and started one.)

Jeanne11

(Comments: We never did find out the answer to her hangman.)

Rasei
☆☆★
(Comments: Figured out half the bestie pairings.)

drandahl
☆☆☆
(Comments: The only one to follow Day 2's exclamation marks 100% properly, and an interesting story. Also made lists of all the nicknames.)

Lucas
☆★
(Comments: Pretty color fade, and played Fire Emblem tic-tac-toe.)

Five
☆☆☆☆
(Comments: Host's favorite color fade, included four quotes, started the idea of using all previous "Cant's", found bestie on the first phase, longest UPICK submission.)

Mr. Alice

(Comments: Made me laugh by calling the thread a "ravaged land".)

Sammiya
☆☆
(Comments: Cute avatar!)

ezzelin
☆☆☆☆☆
(Comments: Died N0, posted about the glory that is Space, did tic-tac-toe with Fire Emblem faces, posted a fruit, and participated in post-game.)

Aeiou
☆☆★
(Comments: Got Cure to admit she's furry trash, and found bestie on the first phase.)

Cthuluhoop

(Comments: Spooky towel.)

deo
☆☆
(Comments: Story made me laugh.)

Cure
☆☆
(Comments: Got the phrase in all hangmans she participated in.)

Mitsu
☆☆☆★
(Comments: Posted two towels, used a pretty color fade, and found bestie on the first phase. Don't get me started on those nicknames.)

angelstar
☆☆☆
(Comments: Cute poem and avatar, and participated in post-game.)

Duck
☆★
(Comments: Tried really hard with UPICK submission.)

Kiyoko

(Comments: She wasn't even playing.)

Five

Five

I was a foot the whole time! All the better to step on people.

Thanks for putting all the effort into this game, Luxxxiepop! <3 All the quirks and rules and restrictions were a lot of fun. 9/9 would write ~2000 words of role PM again.

I think that puts me up to 10 whole stars, now?! When can I exchange these for fun and sexy prizes?

Aeiou

Aeiou

I am the brain!!

high seraph

high seraph

i am the heart uguu~ ;w;)/♥

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I WAS THE CROTCH
Which, for being the one wanting to spread love, makes a certain kind of sense, I guess

Anyway, thanks again for the game, Lux! A lot of fun!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 46 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum