Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 46]

drandahl

drandahl

E

I'm devoting this pagetop to the Elegant Circle.

Circle:

Last edited by dran! on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I FORGOT ALL ABOUT THIS GAME (And have been a bit out of it)

Shapes, shapes, tiny shapes
How does the pages look
When small as grapes
Are you afraid of the book
Or is the book afraid of you

ALSO
_|_|_|
_|x|_|
_|_|_|

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

The phase has ended.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 24 8u9Hs4d

Luxaria

Luxaria

When the girl gets up, she pays no mind to the corner of the room. The corner with the wastebasket. And other things or thing, if it were there. It was. She knew it was. She ignores it, anyway. Goes about her day. Wanders. Wants lunch. Gets lunch. Has lunch. Wanders more. What's she even doing out there all day? she wonders. She wants dinner. She gets it. She doesn't eat it. She's tired. She's been tired. May as well have been asleep all day, she thinks. This is a restless dream. Nightmare. Was it that? Maybe she should ask the shapes. They might know. They seem to know a lot, now that they can speak.

She's back in her room, now. It's nine. It's nine at night. It's dark, but she doesn't turn on the lights. She walks into something. It hurts. She turns on the light. The creases of the page stare at her. She doesn't remember looking at it. How could I? she thinks. I've been at my desk. There's nothing in front of her. Not even the skies, just curtains. Closed. It's too bad. The stars are lovely tonight. Not that she knows. Neither do the shapes.

The shapes were busy today. They had much to discuss, there with their voices. Their thoughts. Their ideas. Their differences. They would ask questions. Some would answer. It was very simple. Shapes are simple things, after all. Few things matter to a shape. What's your favorite angle? one would ask. One that's cute, says another. What about planes? says a tall one. Wouldn't fly, but I'll like two. And so they agreed. And so they discussed. All the while, unsaid, unvoiced, the question most important. The one they struggled to answer, as some had. As some would.

The girl edges her chair back. The desk is still busily empty. Now the chair is, too. She's looking at the paper on the floor. Her feet bring her closer. She doesn't remember doing it, but she's there. Leaning down. Sees them again. All of them. The shapes. Her fingers ache, her stomach in knots, but something else. Excitement. Disbelief? Maybe.

"What's the point of any of this?" she says in a murmur.

One shape named Sammiya is ready. She's been waiting for this all day. The shapes turn to her. They're excited. She's excited. The girl's nervous. Sammiya speaks anyway.

She says,

"The point is to live life to the fullest and have fun as much as you possibly can ~ !"

Day Two

Night One has ended. Day Two begins.
Sammiya has found her calling as a street sign. She was town.
The Special category has been updated.

Special:

The ratio is 4M:9T. This phase will end at 7:00 PM PDT on March 25th.

drandahl

drandahl

RIP Sammiya. I'm heading home from the office! Will be on later tonight!!

Last edited by dran! on Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria ~ <3 wrote:[font=Georgia]What's your favorite angle? one would ask. One that's cute, says another.

YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "acute angle" BUT YOU DIDN'T!! YOU BLEW IT!!!

I AM SO ASHAMED OF YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

That is... such an odd kill! I hope you're happy as a street sign sammie!! : (

sammie's silence was starting to throw me off so I'm actually just like, confused!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

Sammie is a really interesting target. I think mafia is going for the "kill unusual targets to cast suspicion on active speculators" strategy.

I have a few more concrete suspicions now as opposed to yesterday.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Good to hear, Cure. But first, and more importantly...
Anyone else have guesses for my Hangman word?

nautilus

nautilus

I feel like this mafia game is probably some weird as fuck fever dream I'm having right now!

Sammie is a really interesting target simply because she's been really quiet this game; she outright said in one of her posts that she had forgotten about the game, and I don't necessarily view her strongly as Mafia Target Number 1 by any means!!

I agree with Cure in that I feel like this target was chosen deliberately for strategic reasons (or this NK target was RNG'd) either because mafia is full of players that are strong speculators and mafia needs to navigate around the really awkward situation of killing off all the active speculators except those in the mafia, or vice versa (that is, to cast suspicion on active speculators), since Sammie... hasn't posted that much in this game at all, and if it was a kill intended to stop discussion there are a lot of better targets imo!!!

I sound really excited!!!! This is out of character!!!!!

Also: sorry for not voting yesterday, I literally passed the fuck out for 16 hours!!!!!! To be honest I probably would've voted Blaire (eats, shoots, and leaves) had I been around to vote due to uncharacteristic inactivity (though given her recent posts I'm assuming she's got some IRL stuff like Lucas mentioned in his post) but I ended up passing out thanks to medication for longer than anticipated!!!!!!!!!!

An acute angle is actually playing this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Five

Five

I can't say I have any particular new vibes here from the last phase, since it was pretty much all games and not much active speculation was had! I'm also getting uncharacteristically sleepy early tonight, so I will probably retire after this post and be back tomorrow!! I agree with what everyone is saying about Sammie being a weird kill choice, but there are reasons to choose a quiet player too, most of which have been stated already!!! It's also possible the mafia are taking an intentionally weird course of action such as RNGing their kills so we won't be able to find a pattern in them!!!! I'M EXCITED AND YELLING!!!!!

Aeiou

Aeiou

Tiki I'll take an A!
Maybe mafia is having so much fun they just dont want to kill any active players at all!! MAYBE WE CAN JUST ALL KEEP HAVING FUN!!!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 24 LXUKl1M

deo

deo

Hmmm... when it comes down to it, since none of us can actually like... do anything, I don't think! the mafia would really try and target someone out!! And if they did, I would think they'd go for the strong active town speculators because with people like actually forgetting this is a game that is happening then non-active people would be more likely to hop in, glance things over and see a bandwagon and go on it once the mafia speculators were the majority of the actives!!!

But that's just me! Also me at almost midnight!! Why am I not in bed!!! I'm just a baby!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Also I just noticed this color is kinda hard to see so uh if people want i'll do find a darker orange so that people can clearly! see my thoughts!! actually i'll do that now anyway!!! gotem!!!! but now its green and not orange!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum