Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 46]

high seraph

high seraph

Douchebag Youngest Sister wrote:How many cents is a Nickel?

why do u just assume absolutely anyone would know that.................

also wait luxxxiehost how many hours is it before rollover

oh my god i cant believe i pagetopped with this very brazilian post jfc

Cure

Cure

@DemonMoon - you're so cute <3333!!

Here I am with the words it's me!!

I actually want to end my sentences in this post, so I'm just going to put exclamation points at the end of all of them! It's going to be great! You'll all love it! You can pretend I'm really, really excited! Or maybe I'm just super angry and yelling at all of you more than usual! Who!! Knows!!!

Anyway!

Firstly, I'd like to point out that Mr. Alchemist has withdrawn! Meaning we are now down two townies rather than the expected one! If we mislynch again today, we will have lost three town in 24 hours! This is not super great! I think Electing To Not Kill Anyone is a pretty viable tactic in this situation, but not at all necessary if no one wants to!!

Another thing to consider! This game is purely vanilla, there are no power roles! There are no protective roles or stunning roles! Mafia can kill whomever they want every single phase! Things to keep an eye on:

-Mafia may elect to kill off all the aggressive/active speculators very early on! (if this is the case, keep an eye on any of the following if they do not die soon: KA-CAW, Bird in a Coat, Nickel, me)
-Mafia may elect to frame the strong speculators instead of killing them, going for quieter players instead! this is a strategy that works in the long run when So and So the aggressive talky player is still alive on day eight they must be mafia!! (if this is the case, keep an eye on KA-CAW, me, Nickel, My Brother the Angel because I think they're all the most likely to employ this strategy)
-MAFIA IS JUST CHOOSING RANDOM TARGETS MAN!!! IDK!!!!!!!! probable

@my brother the angel! I find it very very vERY unlikely that if I was able to ask the host for clarification re: being vanilla or not, that between the FOUR mafia members they would not have figured it out! mafia very likely knew they were all vanilla (and thus the rest of the game) from the very start (unless they are comprised entirely of a crew of oblivious oddballs but i think the Death of the Chef implies that's unlikely)! i don't think the chef dying had anything to do with her being a likely/unlikely target for a town protective role!

okay let's talk players!!!

Here's the player list! All the crossed off names are people I have null reads on or will not be voting for and only have minor comments to make about them!

Volleyball Nerd/KA-CAW (no real reason to suspect her beyond cursory wariness/respect for EVIl TENDENCIES so far!)
Tony the Ogre (shrugs)
Faceless Anne
My Sister the Waterbender
Bunny Robot/Roborabbit/Roborabbit the Bunny Robbit (always scummy, I always harass him D1, he's not really!!! that!!! scummy to me today? or at the very least i have bigger bunnies to fry!)
My Brother the Angel (had a good reason for not posting, i still won't rule him out as mafia and might vote him if i have to do so to save myself)
Nickel
Burgermeister Meisterburger
Lady Kaiba (she's very quiet when she's mafia and she's actually made a few posts unprompted, this reads to me how she acts when she's town! for now!)
(the) Chef (rip)
Alphabetical Furry (no real vibes)
The Alchemist (also rip i hope everything is okay!!)
Legendary Pokemon (shrug)
me (i'm not voting for myself, thanks!)
Bird in a Coat/Lord English/TWEET TWEET WORDS (actively making lots of posts with lots of words! reads to me more how she acts when she's town than mafia because she's a lot less aggressive/assertive when it comes to speculating when she's mafia!)
Demon Moon (no real vibes! i dunno!)
goose

this leaves!!!

Faceless Anne
My Sister the Waterbender
Nickel
Burgermeister Meisterburger
goose

Faceless Anne - has not posted since signing up! is she even real? is she even here? does she even exist? where is she! if it comes down to it I think voting off inactives is better than voting off active speculators! even if an active speculator might be mafia, speculation still creates discussion and an inactive player does nothing! (ranked likelihood of voting: 4/5)

My Sister the Waterbender - dropped an RNG vote on me even after I'd posted and provided no reason! she's sort of gotten out of the habit of doing that (or does activity votes where she unvotes people after they post, yet she hasn't doen so this time??) so it's kind of weird to me that she's doing it again! she also just up and vanished??? where are you sister come back (RLOV 5/5)

Nickel - Nickel is a pretty strong mafia player and she hopped in to ask clarification about the nickname thing and then just... vanished with no indication that she was going to be gone for the rest of the phase! this is kind of strange to me! where is she! where did she go! come back my friend (RLOV initially 3/5 but might be more inclined since Demon Moon just voted for her and i don't want split votes and I REALLY don't want to die!)

Burgermeister Meisterburger - where are you our Mayor? she's always kind of inactive, but when she's town she definitely posts more often! i actually haven't seen her as mafia on d1 (since when she was mafia in volleyball maf she replaced someone who had to drop out)! she's also on skype so?? WHERE YO AT WHERE YO AT?!?!?! COME TELL US YOUR THOUGHTS FRIEND EVEN IF THEY ARE OF CANNIBALISM (RLOV: 2/5)

goose - okay here we go! i am very inclined to vote for goose (though i might vote for Nickel or BMMB depending on how other people vote and if other people don't vote goose i will probably unvote and vote someone else so we have a defined concensus)! the waterfowl's reason for voting (?? the vote wasn't bolded but was claimed to be a vote uhhh i don't know what's going on there) My Brother Who is an Angel is... so flimsy it's pinging all kind of radars! it's not uncommon for people to be suspicious of a particular person based on the NK, but one of the games MBWIAA was mafia in where the chef died was the game KA-CAW hosted in which mafia straight up couldn't choose their nk target! the chef dying was a byproduct of Lady Kaiba passing to her and had nothing to do with MBWIAA or the mafia's directed targets! another thing!! even if MBWIAA IS mafia, i'm... sorry but he's not likely to be the one calling the shots or deciding who the NK target is! especially since, in the second game you cited, My Otherself the Cat was also mafia and is far more likely to have been the one that picked The Chef as the target, not MBWIAA!

it's not a very good reason to vote him at all i think and given that he already had a vote on him, it'd tip the lynch in his favor and easily spark a bandwagon! this is kind of suspicious enough to me-- also the non-vote declaration of voting and then not actually voting is kind? of? weird??

another thing that's got me a little confused is the claimed confusion of not understanding the nicknames or bothering to figure them out! lots of people have been confused and the creators of the nicknames have been forthcoming about who they are! you can always ask who someone is referring to, or refer to one of roborabbits many lists that catalogue all the names! (RLOV: 1/5! vote: goose)

i may unvote if the votes tend in a different direction or get more spread out! i'm just tossing my reasons out here for now! we only have two hours to rollover guys!! please show up and vote!!

EDIT: NINAD BY BMMB HERSELF!!!! will read her post and revise this

Last edited by Cure on Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

high seraph wrote:
Douchebag Youngest Sister wrote:How many cents is a Nickel?

why do u just assume absolutely anyone would know that.................
<VERY LARGE PICTURE OF AN EAGLE>

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

hmm! I always feel uncomfortable voting for people who say they have irl stuff, so I won't vote for comic sans (THO THAT TOWEL IS LEWD, COMIC SANS) just yet but my eye is on u.

I've got a pretty town read on antidote thus far which is good because usually she's more sneaky in my thoughts. Not worried about her but in the good way not the "holy shit ive been played" way. It is early in the game tho so inb4 im saying this too soon.

I think soft bunny has been pretty helpful this game so far, so I don't really see him as being scummy at this point at all?

Svexa's been pretty quiet, what are your thoughts on what's goin' on? and We're still waiting on the New recruit too, so I'm thinking I may vote for her as a poke? im gonna go work out and shower and come back and if she hasn't posted I'll vote for her temporarily I suppose. if she has and it hasn't pinged my radar, I'll defs figure.... something out lol.

holy fuck I was ninja'd by a monster antidote, reading that now.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Ugh, um, hello everyone! I've been out most of the day and I had dental work done and I am SUPER fucking out of it as a result! Hopefully I haven't missed anything important directed at me other than people asking where I've been? Anyway, I'm here now, though I am not sure at all what to do or who to vote for?! I am not at all used to vanilla games, I think I've played like one game with a cop and a doctor and that's as close as I've come to anything vanilla! It's kind of a shame, too, isn't it? I worked really hard on my role and everything!

It's a shame that we lost Corrupted Exercise Toy, especially because they haven't played a game in a while? With the ratio having taken that hit already, I am tempted to vote no lynch...! In fact, with little to no information to go on other than the list of people who have targeted Deceased Chef early in previous games, I suppose we would have to lynch randomly or based on insubstantial "vibes"? I suppose I'll give the thread another read-over and see if anything sticks out to me! In the meantime, here is a towel--or, actually, two towels--that will remain with me until further notice!

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 13 6psH2sN

Look at the little guy! Isn't he cute?

Cure

Cure

A MONSTER ANTIDOTE

k, read both BMMB and Nickel's posts! inclined to keep my vote where it is for now!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Ah, I see I have been summoned by EEEHHH

Sorry, been at work till just now, heh

And my inclinations? Well, really, to just vote on anyone who hasn't posted, which I think is just Mean Cop at this point

Though I'd hate voting out a new player on the forum this early :(

Beyond that, everyone seems to be acting their normal selves, just a tad more confusingly, given the quirks

high seraph

high seraph

i'mmmm going to vote: no lynch because i'm really exhausted and really haven't been able to form any solid opinions about everyone yet so.... yeah.

also i cant believe i forgot that we weren't supposed to end our sentences with periods. im not getting a star this phase i guess :-( i need to get some sleep

also also i FORGOT TO ADDRESS THE POST WRITTEN BY Always Probably Mafia and id like to thank u for telling these nerds that im so much more than just a country in south america with caipirinhas and soccer and bad taste in video games it means a lot to me ok let me hug u always probably mafia u r the best yes yes yes. yes.

Five

Five

I am kind of inclined to vote for TARDISbender, at the moment, given her lack of saying literally anything at all aside from throwing out two different RNG votes! What do you guys think about a TARDISbender lynch?

drandahl

drandahl

Aliases:

Still in workshop but finishing up / part 2 of 2 of this workshop tomorrow at the same time

RIP Lovecraft, thanks for playing

@Comic Sans, I tried picking fallback names that didn't require a lot of extra personal knowledge / however, I'm updating my list to include Comic Sans

I'd be more willing to lock in votes on more quiet players, though I feel like we have so few votes / I'm nervous we're not really collecting that much info this phase

I do feel like town would be more likely to control chaos this round

vote: Journal (tardisbender) I found her voting patterns and lack of presence a little odd as well / happy to RNG a lynch this round more out of a bias for action than anything else

Also happy to NL this round since we have so few votes so far / there's less info than usual to get out of a lynch

Cure

Cure

@Nickelback, I'd actually be okay with voting My Sister the Waterbender! Roborabbit seems to have the same idea as well! If she ends up flipping town, at the very least I'll have some insight into the alignment of the two of you!

MBWIAA wrote:also also i FORGOT TO ADDRESS THE POST WRITTEN BY Always Probably Mafia and id like to thank u for telling these nerds that im so much more than just a country in south america with caipirinhas and soccer and bad taste in video games it means a lot to me ok let me hug u always probably mafia u r the best yes yes yes. yes.

is this me or someone else? i thought i was the douchey sister but who else could you be talking to that is almost always mafia and made references to you that did not involve soccer?? KA-CAW?? I GUESS? IS SHE MAFIA A LOT TOO?

YOU NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC GEEZ!

Cure

Cure

DOUBLE POSTING TO SAY::: more thoughts on Electing to not Kill a Player!

if we do that, it'll basically be like we killed The Alchemist and mislynched! I think this is an okay position to be in! I am fine with this if it's what people want to do, I am also still okay with lynching my familial Waterbender or the tasty poultry!

there's an hour until rollover, we should decide quickly guys!

drandahl

drandahl

Cure wrote:@Nickelback, I'd actually be okay with voting My Sister the Waterbender! Roborabbit seems to have the same idea as well! If she ends up flipping town, at the very least I'll have some insight into the alignment of the two of you!

This last statement rubs me the wrong way a little bit / I feel like that kind of attitude discourages voting this early on

I don't distrust you, but I do want to see more people voting / On the same note, I still take responsibility for my vote if I contribute to a town lynch

Also, while your statement is corret, it would also be giving all players more data on all three of us / I'm leaning town on you relative to other players due to involvement in-thread, though it's still pretty early on

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Outfit-changing Journalist vs. Five Cure
Feathered Shell Artist vs. drandahl deo
Punning Robot Bookie vs. high seraph Rasei
Cutely Quiet Constellation vs. Five
Loudly Hooting Antidote vs. Entelechy
Adorably Rambunctious Knight vs. No Lynch

Rasei I
Five I
Entelechy I
Cure I
No Lynch I

Bonus points to my lovely assistant, ezzelin, for tallying this earlier ~
If I missed any or got yours wrong, let me know

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

I'm just saying you two were the first to directly propose the lynch (one right after the other too), so if she flips town it gives some insight! especially since this was thrown out in the last hour of the phase, ya feel? i am absolutely not saying that one or both of you HAS to be mafia if she flips town!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum