Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 46]

high seraph

high seraph

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 29 Tictac12

i'm so glad this page starts with a bunch of silas!!!

Last edited by high&seraph ☺♥♪ on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

Yeah i don't want to vote blaire because she voted for herself and there's like... no reason to do that, and I know blaire kind of is willing to be lynched entirely with no resistance if she's town. it seems like a very town!blaire thing to do. I think her change of personality was her kind of trying to RP her flavorrole?

nautilus

nautilus

I guess it falls to me to make decisions on Deo! For what it's worth, he is a little silly sometimes because he is an actual tiny baby that requires protection at all times!! But I am not sure what to make of him in this game!!! I agree his speculation seems different but I am unsure if this is specifically his way of trying to correct his whole "Deo is invisible and no one notices him" scthick that got brought up in multiple games where he's voted on for being quiet (including literary mafia) or if he's trying to make himself seem more town!!!! I do want him to explain his list, though!!!!! I have an inkling Angel might be on there because she said she was going to be afk for most of today!!!!!!!

re: inactives - I agree with Five that people being inactive and generally not speculating is extremely detrimental to town as a whole! We do not have the luxury of role powers to help us stun or investigate or kill inactives!! I agree that they are more often than not town because usually mafia attempts to be active-ish to some degree to avoid unnecessary policy lynches on their team, and I used to be the ultimate bleeding heart with inactives!!! But given how half the game hasn't voted yet and it's an hour and a half to rollover, inactives hurt the town because we need that speculation and that voting to generate ideas on who the mafia might be!!!! So I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place because I do want to keep my pressure vote on Aeiou!!!!!! But I also don't want to split the votes!!!!!!! I may swap to Jeanne for the sake of lynching an inactive player, but the ratio... !!!!!!!!!

Also! re: Blaire being on a mafia team!! I fucked up and meant to say "Blaire is part of a mafia team where they have a plan to make her not the lynch!!!!" Life is hard when you have to split up your posts!!!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 29 Tictac12

so much blush and headbands everywhere

high seraph

high seraph

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 29 Tictac13

both leo and silas are cute!

they should not be fighting!! they should be kissing!!!!!!!!

also itS GONNA END IN A FUCKING DRAW ANYWYA!!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Five vs. Jeanne11
Avian vs. Aeiou
Entelechy vs. deo
Mr. Alice vs. Mr. Alice
Cure vs. deo
high seraph vs. angelstar

ezzelin vs friendly, cute, loving host

deo II
angelstar I
Mr. Alice I
Jeanne11 I
Aeiou I

friendly, cute, loving host I

If I missed one, let me know. Ctrl + F'ing on "Vote:" and "So long" to make sure I see them all!

p.s. these color blending posts are SO PRETTY!!

Last edited by Luxaria ~ <3 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Cure

Cure

Re: Jeanne again. I do agree with policy lynching inactives. And it's something I really want to do, I just feel like policy lynching someone we're pretty sure is LIKELY town is... maybe a bad idea... idk man.

edit: lux, Lucas voted for angelstar but got the wording slightly wrong.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Oh right, thanks. I saw that vote before I updated the tally and promptly forgot it! Thanks!!

nautilus

nautilus

No I understand your point! I kind of wish this was a larger game where we have the luxury (and the ratio space) to policy lynch inactives!!

I am mostly just hesitant on Deo because I am seriously wondering whether or not his uptick in speculation is because the whole "Deo is invisible and no one notices his posts!" is a thing that he's trying to curb, hence the uptick in spec!! I do not know if he can clarify his list quickly enough before I go!!!

But I am rereading his post and this line is weird to me!!!!

"So because of that I guess maybe I'm a little suspish of people that seem to be taking it more seriously!!"

???????? What do you mean by more seriously, Deo! Are you implying that the mafia is more likely to play this game in a serious manner!! As in completely not following quirks and such!!! Or as in actively speculating!!!! What does this mean!!!!!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

† ☾u♪e † wrote:@Nelfia - One of us always has to be suspicious of the other, my darling, that's how it works!

R-Raie, please, this is a public thread, we shouldn't be so romantic where everyone can see us...

also you guys all talk to much, screams!!! I had a friend over and I'm backreading now!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cure

Cure

I kind of think that's what he meant. The people not following the silly quirks were more likely to be mafia. That doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me, because various people are/are not following quirks for various reasons. Mostly related to personality. I can only think of one person who has been entirely neglecting to use any quirks. (I'm not doing the exclamation points because they are tedious but I like pretty text colors)

REGARDLESS IT'S AN ARGUMENT THAT DOESN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE? ALSO BECAUSE THAT GROUP OF PEOPLE WASN'T NECESSARILY PEOPLE WHO WERE GUNG HO ABOUT QUIRKS OR TAKING IT LESS SERIOUSLY OR?? DEO PLZ ALSO WHO IS ETC DEO. YOU CAN'T JUST SAY ETC WHEN THAT LIST IS SO ECLECTIC. DEOOOOOOO

@N<3lfia - Maybe I want them to see ;))))

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*:・ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞A☜(゚ヮ゚☜)・゚✧ wrote:
NO, WAIT, I'M SORRY, COME BACK!!
IF YOU PICK A LETTER I'LL FINALLY FORGIVE YOU FOR THE B&B (maybe)!!!!!!!*

No!!!

D= !!!

And gah!! My vote was leaning toward Duck, but now people are just swinging right on toward Deo!!! What to do, what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

If deo flips town I will be voting for duck next day phase.

ezzelin

ezzelin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 29 Tictac13

:(
I'm sorry I thought it was rather cute and fun but! ok!! I'm sorry!!!

deo

deo

Typing from phone is suffering! But anyway, I kind of already explained the list!! Maybe it wasn't clear because I'm bad!!! But, that was a list of people I felt were not over-speculating but also I remembered seeing something from!!!! And yes, I'm trying to talk a little more because the "Deo is invisible" meme came up again, and I'm pretty sure this is like the third time in my mafia career where after a game of being rather inactive/unhelpful I try a bit more to talk and then get the finger wagging my way so this situation is not new!!!!! Frankly, I'm a little worried now about Cure-senpai and onee-chan being in my aforementioned "over-speculation" category and now it seems like they're trying to go after me a but for what I think are pretty superficial things when we're in some hot water now!!!!!!

But that's just my two cents; I'll keep an eye on this thread now because wow this basketball game is painful!

NINJAD A BUNCH TYPING FAST ON MOBILE IS TOO SUFFERING!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 37 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum