Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 46]

Cure

Cure

DEO YOUR LIST HAD MITSU, DYLAN AND NINFIA ON IT. ALL OF WHICH HAVE PROVIDED A LOT OF SPECULATION. DEOOOOOO

hello embarrassing pagetop

edit: I also speculate a lot?? always?? especially when i'm town

HOW IS MITSU SIMULTANEOUSLY ON YOUR "active but not too active" and "OVER SPECULATING" LISTS AT THE SAME TIME DEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nautilus

nautilus

That makes sense! Mostly because immediately after that point, he then says:

"But also vise versa; and I think people clearly not putting anything forth and just kind of floating under the radar should be carefully looked at as well!!"

If he were saying that people playing the game seriously == people hardcore speculating!! Why would he then say that people who are being quiet should also be looked at (therefore implying we should look at people aggressively/seriously speculating and then quiet people too)!!! So that reading of him commenting on quirks would make sense, but at the same time I have no idea how quirks are indicative of mafia-ness!!!! Sammie, myself, chi, Ardonye, and ezz all had fake or real quirks in Lit maf!!!!! We were all mafia!!!!!!!!

I am unsure about Deo because his speculation is confusing but at the same time he seems to be genuinely trying to speculate and make up for his "wow deo is actual ghost" meme! I do not know if I am capable of fratricide at this moment!!

I need to afk now! But I will try to check the forum occasionally on my phone!!

Also I see as I am typing this post that Deo has posted! I am still very confused!!

"But, that was a list of people I felt were not over-speculating but also I remembered seeing something from!!!!"

>list has me in it

"Frankly, I'm a little worried now about Cure-senpai and onee-chan being in my aforementioned "over-speculation" category"

What does this list mean!

Cure

Cure

HOW IS MITSU IN BOTHT HE MEDIUM SPECULATION AND THE TOO MUCH SPECULATION LISTS WHAT'S GOING ON WHERE'S THE SECOND LIST WHERE'S THE LIST DEO WHERE'S THE LIST

W H E R E S T H E L I S T

deo

deo

oh and etc was just because there was probably more people that fall under that but i dont care to check back because its not srs game and it's easier to think of people who are overspeculating or not speculating than the perfect amount!! i guess!!!

gonna get ninjad arent i

OH MY GOD IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN IT LIKE YES THEY HAVE SPECD BUT I DONT FEEL LIKE THEYVE OVERDONE IT LIKE YOU!!!!! THAT SOUNDS SO RUDE LMFAO IM SO SORRY BUT YEAH

ONEE-CHAN JUST KIND OF CROSSED THE BOUNDARY THIS PHASE!!!!!!!

high seraph

high seraph

OK, SO! my shape wanted me to draw all the other shapes!!! but i don't know what they look like!!!!! so i just drew ur shapes as i imagine them, accoording to your personalities!!!! i'm really proud of this!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like the next picasso!!!!!!!!!!!!! oR EVEN BETTER -- THE NEXT What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 30 Luxari10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

if there are any questions abt why ur shape is the way it is i WILL BE HAPPY TO EXPLAIN!

Cure

Cure

YOU CAN NEVER OVERDO SPEC DEO. MOST PEOPLE WHO SPEC A LOT ARE TOWN DO YOU KNOW HOW TEDIOUS IT IS TO SPEC AS MAFIA I HATE DOING IT

ezzelin

ezzelin

LUCAS IS THAT A MOUSTACHE FOR MY SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

deo

deo

SCREAMSSSS IF THIS WAS A REG GAME THERE WOULD NOT BE OVERSPEC BUT T H I S I S F U N G A M E W H O C U R R!!!!!

LUCAS AM I AN UNDERTALE PROTAGONIST!!

high seraph

high seraph

@DEO & EZZ

nO!!!!!!!!!

U CAN EITHER KEEP GUESSING!!!!!!!!!!! OR I CAN TELL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE THIS COULD BE A NEW GAME INSIDE THE GAME INSDIE THE GAME!!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

WHY IS MY SHAPE CROSSBONES WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN LUCAS I'M A CURE NOT POISON

Cure

Cure

deo(ノ*゜▽゜*) wrote:SCREAMSSSS IF THIS WAS A REG GAME THERE WOULD NOT BE OVERSPEC BUT T H I S I S F U N G A M E W H O C U R R!!!!!

LUCAS AM I AN UNDERTALE PROTAGONIST!!

ALL GAMES ARE COMPLETELY SERIOUS DEO O. IT CAN BE FUN AND ALSO FULL OF SPECULATION IT'S A VANILLA GAME DEO A VANILLA GAME THRIVES ON SPECULATION DEO DOE DOE DOEODOESDOGISERIGHJSERHKLJSDFKLGJSDG

high seraph

high seraph

i meant that as a fancy letter X! but if the shoe fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deo

deo

AM I SMALL BECAUSE YOU THINK IM MAF AND HAVE A SMALL HEART IS THAT WHAT IT IS ;__;

ezzelin

ezzelin

† ☾u♪e † wrote:WHY IS MY SHAPE CROSSBONES WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN LUCAS I'M A CURE NOT POISON

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 30 78e2d01d129685b37cc775f81a0f8e01

ezzelin

ezzelin

AM I A BUTTERFLY THEN LUCAS! AM I A BROKEN EGG!! AM I A FRESHLY OPEN KINDER SURPRISE!!! WHAT AM I LUCAS!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 38 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum