Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 46]

Cure

Cure

ARE YOU CALLING ME A TARANTULA?

Cure

Cure

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:i meant that as a fancy letter X! but if the shoe fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY AM I A LETTER X?

ezzelin

ezzelin

MAYBE I AM! IS THAT A PROBLEM!!

Cure

Cure

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:i meant that as a fancy letter X! but if the shoe fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY AM I A LETTER X???????????

god... I was totally looking forward to screencapping when i made it to 1337 posts and I MISSED IT.

SHIT I FUCKED UP AND DOUBLE POSTED IGNORE TH I

GHELP ME

high seraph

high seraph

@deo no!!!!!!! oh myg od!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its supposed to represent ur innocence and purity and babyness ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did u know u r the youngest person in this forum deo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@ezz omg! ok!! uR SHAPE IS A LITTLE HARDER TO UNDERSTAND TBH!!!!!!

but it is a portrayal of the avatar u had on vdex when i started playing mafia and it was this creepy Ace Attorney character whose name i don'T remember but that always scared me a LOT!!!! and made ur (already plenty scary) play style even scarier ok!!!!!!!!!!!! (i mean this as a compliment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

@cure arent u kind of an x tho raie! i mean!! u know what im saying!!!!

however i do believe that my works of art should speak for themselves and i encourage everyone to follow ur own articistical soul hearts and interpret these shapes as you would without any influence from an art savvy person such as myself!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

ALSO!!!!!!!!
LUCAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU STILL NEED TO PLACE ONE LAST SILAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:
@cure arent u kind of an x tho raie! i mean!! u know what im saying!!!!

.... WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN?

high seraph

high seraph

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 Tictac14

BUT WE BOTH KNOW ITS A DRAW WHATS THE POINT!!!

@raie im not gonna spell it out to u ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 185?cb=20120729213525 What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 185?cb=20120729213525 What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 185?cb=20120729213525 What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 185?cb=20120729213525 What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 185?cb=20120729213525 What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 31 185?cb=20120729213525

Cure

Cure

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN WHAT DOES THAT MEAN

high seraph

high seraph

YOU'RE AN X

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
@N<3lfia - Maybe I want them to see ;))))

BLUSHES A LOT!!! W-WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT THEM TO SEE!!! MY LOV-- FEELINGS AR EONLY FOR YOU!!!!!

anyway I am freaking out because idk who to vote for!!?!?!?! Deo seems pretty scummy?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! aaaaaa whAT IS gOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING WITH ME LUCAS <3

if you think they should be kissing instead! you can just imagine they had to play tictactoe to decide!! who gets to kiss who!!! and it was a draw!!!! so they each get to do that!!!!! see they didn't actually fight!!!!!!

EITHER WAY NOHRIAN SCUM WINS

deo

deo

oh thAT MAKES SENSE THEN!!!!

I really don't want to vote Cure even though I feel really! bad about her!! Especially since she's one of two on a bandwagon that atm will lynch me!!! With the person she said is next on her list!!!! As kind of a save myself vote as well as someone on my "watch out" list (the inactive side), so long, and thanks for all the fish, Jeanne!!!!!!!

Cure

Cure

Deo u bein suspicious of me makes me even more suspicious of u. I'm voting for duck if you flip town because duck was the first vote on you. My suspicions about you were pretty much independent of everything he said and I was probably gonna vote you anyway.

ugh. deo is probably going to flip town where the FRICK ARE THE MAFIA IN THIS GAME. lucas is mafia isn't he. lucas you're mafia aren't you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 38 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum