Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 46]

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

_|_|_
_|x|_
_|x|0

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

_|0|_
_|x|_
_|x|0

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

_|0|_
_|x|x
_|x|0

Rasei

Rasei

0|0|_
_|x|x
_|x|0

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

0|0|_
x|x|x
_|x|0

Rasei

Rasei

:(

'What is it you believe in? What is it you should be fighting for now? Is it for that medal you received? Or your father's orders?' - Lacus Clyne

Five

Five

The critical ontology of ourselves has to be considered not, certainly, as a theory, a doctrine, nor even as a permanent body of knowledge that is accumulating; it has to be conceived as an attitude, an ethos, a philosophical life in which the critique of what we are is at one and the same time the historical analysis of the limits that are imposed on us and an experiment with the possibility of going beyond them.
~~ Michel Foucault

Jeanne, can you be more specific? What kind of shape are you and what is it you are looking for?

ezzelin

ezzelin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 37 Image110

greetings!!! o Vo
    I am your friendly neighbourhood rabbit-san!!!
    and I have come here to share some wisdom with you while I steal some of this food that's actually my dinner. or will be, when my owner decides to stop giggling over there and actually places it inside my cage and not on top of it.but yes!!! wisdom!!!
    “Rhiannon's Law #16: If it looks like a rabbit, and it hops like a rabbit, run the other way and fast. That shit is liable to tear you arm off.”
    did you like it??? did you like my rabbit wisdom???
    remember it well, it might come in handy!!!
    byebye~~

edit: post ate my italics >>

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh crap, that's right, quotes! Uh...

"The goats are wise; eat everything, climb everything, and if something kicks you, kick it back!"
                                                         -- Braum, from League of Legends

Five

Five

She was dancing, she was smiling
Roses blooming in her cheeks
In a quiet kind of litany
She accepted some defeat
And then she twirled into the arms
Of disgrace, and then repelled
Now, she's fallen to her knees
But you couldn't ever tell

And then,

She asked me how we got here
I told her, I don't know
And if you keep on asking
I'll just keep saying so
This isn't what I wanted
It isn't what you need
But let them keep on talking
Just calm yourself and breathe

Don't you pay them any mind
Don't you pay them any mind
You know this happens every time
Now, don't you pay them any mind

~~ Madeon, "Pay No Mind"

angel★

angel★

dylan what kind of shape are you looking for?????

"I asked the librarian for a book about Pavlov’s dog and Schroedinger’s cat. She said it rang a bell but she wasn’t sure if it was there or not."

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Murata Ken Kyou Kara Maou wrote:The past is the past. We cannot indulge ourselves in memories and destroy the present.

Quotes are fun to find.

Five

Five

"All right," said Susan, "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need ...fantasies to make life bearable."

Rᴇᴀʟʟʏ? As ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴘɪɴᴋ ᴘɪʟʟ? Nᴏ. Hᴜᴍᴀɴs ɴᴇᴇᴅ ғᴀɴᴛᴀsʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ. Tᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪsɪɴɢ ᴀᴘᴇ.

"Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"

Yᴇs. As ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ. Yᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʟɪᴇs.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

Yᴇs. Jᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ. Mᴇʀᴄʏ. Dᴜᴛʏ. Tʜᴀᴛ sᴏʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜɪɴɢ.

"They're not the same at all!"

Yᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ sᴏ? Tʜᴇɴ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴇsᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɴᴇsᴛ sɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀᴛᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴊᴜsᴛɪᴄᴇ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏʟᴇᴄᴜʟᴇ ᴏғ ᴍᴇʀᴄʏ. Aɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ—Death waved a hand. Aɴᴅ ʏᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴀs ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴀs ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇ...sᴏᴍᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛɴᴇss ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ʙʏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ɪᴛ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴊᴜᴅɢᴇᴅ.

"Yes. But people have got to believe that or what's the point—"

Mʏ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ.

~~ Terry Pratchett, Hogfather

high seraph

high seraph

this is a very important quote for me

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 37 FQrQrAf

btw tiki i pm'd the host and said that u are my frend u should do the same ok xoxoxo

edit my image keeps getting tiny wtf

Last edited by high&seraph ☺♥♪ on Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

HELLO. IT'S ME. I WENT TO BED FEELING TERRIBLE BOTH EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY LAST NIGHT, THEN HAD OODLES OF WORK TO DO BECAUSE I SUCK AT MANAGING MY TIME EFFECTIVELY SO I AM NOT SCREAMING INSIDE. AND THEN I HAD TO GO OUT FOR DINNER. I STILL HAVE NOT DONE ALL THE THINGS I NEED TO DO YET. AND I AM FEELING SICKER. LIFE IS SUFFERING. BUT I GUESS.

KURT VONNEGUT IN SLAUGHTERHOUSE-FIVE wrote:"SO IT GOES."

1) re:

Deo, on the other hand!!! It's actually p out of character for him to try to be so active and it makes me really proud and happy so I don' t really understand why he'S BEING PRESSED SO HARD! Maybe I just don't really get the whole picture here?? idk! also i keep using [!!] even though they are no longer required omg. But yeah maybe his tongue slipped and he said smth silly about ppl being overspeculating but that's hardly a scum tell in my book? idk, he could be mafia, but iM... not really convinced that he is........

i feel like the discussion on deo was...  

he was one of the few players that had voted both phases and had made speculation/comments that could be picked apart, and when a game is as quiet as this one at times you kind of are forced to gravitate towards what you've got? other than duck and... maybe five earlier in the phase, there weren't any other people floated in the phase as serious/non-gut feelings "hmmm this seems really weird i have a bad feeling" iirc other than just ~inactives/quieter players in general~ so like. also like,

lucas if you felt this way about all of this about the entire lynch yesterday re: duck/jeanne/deo, why didn't you say any of this while it was going on... you were around................

fwiw i was unsure on him at that time because i kept wondering if it really was just him trying to buck the invisibility thing... i mostly just wanted clarification on his posts because i thought his arguments were really weird (though the exclamation points may have defeated the mood that i wanted to set with my posts and just made them sound way more frantic than they actually were). and then i had to go, and then shit went down outside of the game! fun times

2) in that same vein: i really hope we get more speculation next phase in general (partially because if we mislynch next phase, then the phase after that is actually mylo), because it's really hard to work with minimal speculation for most of the phase and then everyone starts hardcore speculating and voting like, right before rollover

this isn't meant to slight anyone for being busy, but it's admittedly very hard to work around inactivity in a game like this, since we don't have the luxury of being able to role claim or use roles to determine who the mafia are/aren't

by not speculating as town, it's harder for other town to make an estimate on what your alignment would be because they have nothing to go on. the more you speculate, the more you open yourself up to other people so people can get a good read on you since people can't get reads on what doesn't exist, etc

i do want to make a full on reads post/second vote timeline later if i'm not dead, just not now because i have a lot of shit i need to do. for now, two people i won't vote for next phase:

cure - her aggressiveness/amount of posting and driving into people like she did deo yesterday makes me think she's more likely town than mafia mostly because it reminds me of her aggressive behaviour in the last few phases in psycho-pass maf where she was town and going hard against drandahl/lucas, among other games.

blaire - her willingness to suicide and put herself up for lynch in a one-vote tie situation makes me think she's town more likely than mafia? i admit this reasoning isn't very strong because it was... only a one vote tie (everyone had one vote at that point) and it's possible she could've done it as maf knowing that either the other mafia were going to vote in such a way that she wouldn't be lynched/other intense mafia plans idk, but i'm willing to err on the side of town for now

3) tiki's last minute vote is dredging up memories because it just reminds me of gakuen S1, where HE DID THE EXACT SAME THING, AND WAS TOWN, and

i need to lay down

Also I am pretty sure I have found my friend. But if you think you are my friend, I am looking for someone curious. I am also curious. But I am friendly too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 41 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum