Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 41 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 46]

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god tiki do u want an energetic and/or friendly friend or not

who is my friend

is it u deo. is it u tiki.

i think i need to have both because i dont want anyone fighting over me ok

Entelechy

Entelechy

More family easter stuff today. I thought I would be free in the middle of the day but no, need to help prep for dinner. Don't know when I will be finished cleaning after dinner.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Entelechy wrote:More family easter stuff today. I thought I would be free in the middle of the day but no, need to help prep for dinner. Don't know when I will be finished cleaning after dinner.

Aww, silly Lucas! =D Did you not see where I said I'm excited and cheerful? Maybe we're a match, maybe not! All I know is, whoever my bestie is must be energetic! =D

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 36 MBwZbQh

ezzelin

ezzelin

huh. maybe I see what you did there.

D

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh! Is Ezz going to come in for the last minute save? =D

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 36 7VrV2WG

ezzelin

ezzelin

:) aaaand H. nice one.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

shrine guardian ezz wrote::) aaaand H. nice one.

Hehe. Thank you! =D
<3

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 36 XJ9VtR4

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 36 800px-HeadlessHorseman

Luxaria

Luxaria

I am awake, maybe. I may have also not specified that the means to guess your best friend comes through PMing the host your guess before rollover. You can change it, but only the last guess counts.

* Baccano Girl Jeanne *

☭ ƒ٧זΣ ☭ wrote:Do hopeful shapes even actually exist? I add  can't help but feel I'm being taken on a ruse cruise here.

Be my friend!

Aeiou

Aeiou

“I wonder why Steven wasn’t at swimming club tonight?” Archie asked.
“He’s caught bronchitis,” Mrs Akran said.
Imran thought for a second before replying. “I would like to catch a dinosaur too. I wonder what he feeds it?”
Archie looked at his friend his face looked as if he was in pain before he burst out laughing. “Imran you’re tragic. Bronchitis is like a bad cold it’s not a type of dinosaur.”

I still have no idea who my quiet friend is ahh MAYBE ILL JUST PICK WHO I WANT IT TO BE

@Lucas thanks for your answer! I was also thinking its interesting about Deo being told to speak more and then when they do they are scummy lol not waving off the fact that Deo said strange things but?? I dont think that makes them maf...

I get vibes that Duck is town but it's hard to tell, I think they are trying hard to help? Hmm I guess I have more time to think before its day phase anyway

Five

Five

Can I guess the hosr Luxxxiepop?

Luxaria

Luxaria

The Lux-host has none of the qualities of a shape. :(

Rasei

Rasei

"Don't you know? The one who's finished is you. Listen I don't care what you punks do around the universe. But with this, my sword... anywhere it can reach, is part of my country! Asses who blunder in and violates my things... Whether it be a shogun, whether it be space pirates, whether it be a meteorite, I'll destroy them!' - Gintoki, Chapter 14

Hello! I'm looking for an cheerful person. I'm a clever, curious shape.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Conrad Weller, Kyou Kara Maou! wrote:Time gives us happiness, but it can also take everything away from us. During the 15 years that I waited for your Majesty to grow up and for the day when you would come to this world, Time gave me happiness every day.

I'm a hopeful and friendly shape~ And looking for a curious one~
Also, tic tac toe:
_|_|_
_|x|_
_|_|_

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Rasei

Rasei

_|_|_
_|x|_
_|_|0

Sponsored content