Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 46]

ezzelin

ezzelin

so, are we allowed to also claim who we're looking for?
cause that seems like it'll make it fairly easy but idk. I WANT TO BE SURE BEFORE I DO A DERP.

edit: a--awkward pagetop let me add something nice

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 35 Hni_0010

Last edited by shrine guardian ezz on Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Luxaria

Luxaria

You may claim what you're looking for.

Edit: Rather, each person has two personality traits. You were told to look for someone with a specific personality trait. It's your job to guess which person is your bestie of all possible people that might have the trait you're looking for! I may not have randomized it super well, but I was in a hurry at rollover. ;w;

ezzelin

ezzelin

okthen ty for clarification!

I'm a quiet and curious shape looking for a friendly shape to be my friend!!!

high seraph

high seraph

i'm friendly and energetic and i'm looking for a cheerful shape!!!

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:i'm friendly and energetic and i'm looking for a cheerful shape!!!

Hi, friend! =D
Guess more letters, let's be even closer friends! =D

deo

deo

I'm cheerful and quiet (ironic because normally I am but this game i've been doushiyou and loud!!!) and looking for friendly!! IT COULD BE YOU LUCAS BUT IDK YOU MIGHT HAVE TIKI WHERE MY FRIEND ;v;

angel★

angel★

ahhhh i'm really sorry for not being able to vote this phase, i worked for almost 20 hours straight rip :'( i .... think i'm finally caught up on everything.... unfortunately i had to skim pretty quickly so i wasn't really able to form any solid suspicions on people :( the only thing i have are some slight ~gut feelings~ about ninfia and mitsu, but idk. I'LL TRY HARDER NEXT DAY PHASE THOUGH I PROMISE

as for me, i'm excited and energetic, and looking for someone who is curious!!

we should make a tinder for our shapes

"the turtle only moves forward by sticking his neck out."

Five

Five

When you don't spec, town loses. Please speculate--it could save your life.

Excited and clever shape seeks friendship with hopeful shape! Call 555-5555 now.

Cure

Cure

I'm energetic and clever and looking for a cheerful friend.

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure... I'm quite clever and cheerful. 8)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Aeiou

Aeiou

"The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."

I hope I find my friend ;w; hmm, Lucas is there any reason you voted Angel?? Sry if it was already mentioned

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god is my friend tiki or deo can i have two friends i wanna have them both

mom can i have them both

can i...

ok i'm more inclined to thin k that my friend is deo since tiki diNDT ACTUALLY SAY WHAT HE WAS I THINK HE JUST WANTS ANOTHE R LETTER. HAVE A T I GUESS

oh @Aeiou, I didn't really have a solid reason for voting Angel tbh, and I was in no position to make a very informed decision at that time. I watched the discussion around duck vs deo vs jeanne evolve but I didn't feel like...... voting either of them....... From what I've seen, I think the odds for both duck and deo to be town are actually pretty high, despite everything that happened

yes, Duck is forcing some reallY WEIRD arguments and it looks worse the harder he tries (sorry duck omg) but I've come to realize that that's... probably just a thing that ducks do?? Like, Duck is smart but he HAS only played, like, 2 games so far, and it feels to me like he's doing the best he can to come up with, um, something????? idk now that I said it that does sound scummy lmao but my point is that he did really scummy things in Lit Mafia too and he was town in the end.

Deo, on the other hand!!! It's actually p out of character for him to try to be so active and it makes me really proud and happy so I don' t really understand why he'S BEING PRESSED SO HARD! Maybe I just don't really get the whole picture here?? idk! also i keep using [!!] even though they are no longer required omg. But yeah maybe his tongue slipped and he said smth silly about ppl being overspeculating but that's hardly a scum tell in my book? idk, he could be mafia, but iM... not really convinced that he is........

Lastly, I didn't want to vote for Jeanne because I don't know her and I... don't think I saw even a single post written by her during the game lmao, so I mostly just had to go with what everyone else was saying about how her behavior seemed off, judging by the last game she played. Hm. She was town anyway so I'm glad I didn't vote for her..........

ok so we arrive at my real vote: angel. Like I said, I didn't have any REAL SOLID reasons to vote for her, but I looked at the player list, and then I looked at the evolving discussion on deo vs duck vs jeanne and I asked myself "man what if Angel is mafia????" And then I voted for her, but I didn't expect anyone to follow up on it (which no one did), I just wanted to put my vote... somewhere.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high&seraph ☺♥♪ wrote:oh my god is my friend tiki or deo can i have two friends i wanna have them both

mom can i have them both

can i...

ok i'm more inclined to thin k that my friend is deo since tiki diNDT ACTUALLY SAY WHAT HE WAS I THINK HE JUST WANTS ANOTHE R LETTER. HAVE A T I GUESS

Actually, i think you're right! Sorry. XD
Still, thank you for the letter!

Sincerely,
Excited, and Cheerful

PS: You're still bad at Hangman.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 35 CaGFDXf

ezzelin

ezzelin

tiki, how about an L

Five

Five

Do hopeful shapes even actually exist? I add can't help but feel I'm being taken on a ruse cruise here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum