Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 46]

drandahl

drandahl

Alright, thanks for explaining farther / I'll admit to being one of the first to really buy into it solidly

deo

deo

vote: no lynch

I was mulling over putting this in my post earlier but I'm very okay with no lynching and just pretending we mislynched the Alchemist tbh but uh yeah

i was also debating voting sqrt(25) and BA$HAKEL in that order but then both posted and i felt less ??? about them so I am not

Cure

Cure

i'm going to go get something to eat! i should be back in about 15-20 minutes! i'll probably break the tie because i don't think my preferred lynch candidate is going to get lynched and a five way tie is a Bad Idea!

edit: ninjad by the pokemon! this works too! i'll be back!

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I am back briefly to vote and im gonna head out again I think... Dice roll voter is a pretty good lynch target for now, for the reasons cute said, I don't like no lynching, and im pretty tired and still need to shower so!!!

Vote: Dice Roll voter

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Goddammit, Healing Spell! You're lucky I don't vote you for this "Nickelback" shit! Anyway, this is the best idea I've got--at least for right now, I have neither the time nor the mental wherewithal to give the whole thread a detailed read-over, so... vote: TARDISbender!

Addressing forum ninjas, Healing Spell in particular, I thought about how lynching nobody would put us in the same situation as a mislynch on Corrupted Exercise Toy, but I feel like a mislynch would have at least given us some more information? I'd still be okay with a no-lynch outcome but I think this is overall more productive!

ezzelin

ezzelin

everyone is so cute with their excitement (*´~`*)

Cure

Cure

@chumpchange I agree! which is why I'm okay with either outcome, and I'm going to unvote, vote: My sister the Waterbender! we're just going to have to be much more cautious during the next couple day phases because I'm pretty sure we only get a couple mislynches after this???

@KA-CAW i was really confused who you were talking about for a second tbh!

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh gosh, i'm so sorry miss bagels (the lovely lady above)! you're absolutely right, i do usually post more than this, so i confess....i was...playing....games....with the boober....

this is totally and completely my error, i apologize

i will opt to Vote: No Vote for the moment--we're having dinner and i'm afraid i may not have time to collect my thoughts on everyone so far

i do wish to lower our suspect list by the end of this phase, but i will choose to err on the side of caution for the moment

i understand that this is at odds with my past behavior, and i will accept any suspicion that may be thrown my way

Cure

Cure

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH BURGERMEISTER MEISTERBURGER????????

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

i very dearly apologize, miss bagels!

truthfully, i have just briefly looked over the previous pages, and those who i wish to vote for already have votes one them, and i do not believe i can bear the burden of being a tiebreaker

Cure

Cure

THE WATERBENDER HAS FOUR VOTES

drandahl

drandahl

I'll believe the good Mayor for now / However something to address

unvote
vote: Mayor
unvote
vote: Journal

There, got that out of the way

Luxaria

Luxaria

This phase has ended. Rollover will be a bit delayed.

Cure

Cure

??????????????????????????????????????????????? wtf dylan

deo

deo

omg what pls tell me that doesn't do a thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum