Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 46]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:stares.

That's nothing new!!!!!!!!

drandahl

drandahl

Waiting. Also, I came in too late to make an intelligent vote. Boss sits behind me, which makes it hard to tactfully read thread sometimes.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Five vs. Jeanne11
Avian vs. Aeiou
Entelechy vs. deo
Mr. Alice vs. Mr. Alice
Cure vs. deo
high seraph vs. angelstar
deo vs. Jeanne11
Ninfia vs. Jeanne11
Aeiou vs. No Lynch
Tiki the Troll vs. Entelechy

ezzelin vs friendly, cute, loving host

Jeanne11 III
deo II
angelstar I
Mr. Alice I
Aeiou I
Entelechy I
No Lynch I

friendly, cute, loving host I

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wait, that's right, it was the other D named fellow who had 2 votes! Fuck, it's been a long week (thank God I have the weekend off)!! Well then, embarrassing, but hey, at least I didn't accidentally kill a Town this way!!!!!!! XD

Cure

Cure

. . . O v O tiki

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

it's been

a week

Play?

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 33 KcHeWvJ

deo

deo

bites nails why!!!!!

K

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I didn't really wanna vote Deo, anyway.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 33 ZIvjQge

high seraph

high seraph

p

Cure

Cure

† ☾u♪e † wrote:. . . O v O tiki

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

† ☾u♪e † wrote:
† ☾u♪e † wrote:. . . O v O tiki

This is nothing new and you know it.

Now pick a letter.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 33 NbhpL27

high seraph

high seraph

can i pick twice

o

Luxaria

Luxaria

The girl hears the shape speak this time. In some ways, she felt she's always heard it. If that were possible. Possible to hear a shape speak. That was impossible, of course. Shapes can't speak. They're not supposed to speak. This one did, though, and a few others, and the rest. Why were they speaking? was not what she wondered. Why are they speaking to me? she thought instead.

She grabbed the page. This was becoming a bit familiar. The feel. The coarse feel of the crumpled paper against her fingertips. It felt soothing. It felt real, in a way that talking shapes did not. The paper did not lie to her. It's a paper. It had no other objective. It just was, just as she was, for better or worse, she thought. Just as the shapes were, probably for worse, she thought.

She's quiet. She's not afraid in that way, but curious. The night before has faded. The morning of confusion gone, too. Why had she felt these things? Why did the shapes still insist on answering her? On talking to her? It was awfully one-sided, she thought. Did they think this? Did they resent her, too? She hoped not. The thought tickled her. She felt it in her chest. She still held the paper.

She thought of what to say to the shapes, now. They were alert. They were ready. Perhaps even excited. They jittered and thrummed, but they didn't bounce about. They were together. It was getting later and later as she stared. If you held a clock before her eyes from start to finish, she would not have believed how long she sat there. Staring. Staring at the shapes, and them at her. A mutual bond. A mutual understanding. But of what? she thought. What can they even want of me? Why do they watch me? Questions without answers.

Did she ask the shapes this? More-or-less, but not in so many words. After all, they had their mode of communication. They all knew it. It was easy. It was on her lips already. Felt good on her tongue. Was she to say it again? Before was an accident. The times after that--accidents, too. Now she was committing a grave offense. She wanted an answer. She expected it.

She needed it.

She asked again, "What's the point of any of this?"

The shapes were used to this now. They had to fight each other to the front, as well as shapes could fight. In truth, they merely admitted one shaped named Jeanne11  to the front. She had her answer ready.

She says,

"The point is to have fun and make friends!"

Night Two

Day Two has ended. Night Two begins.
Jeanne11 has joined a nearby city's skyline. She was town.
The Special category has been updated. The Rules have been changed to accomodate.

Special:

The ratio is 4M:8T. This phase will end at 7:00 PM PDT on March 26th.

Last edited by Luxaria ~ <3 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

deo

deo

jinsei owata

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 39 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum