Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 46]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Entelechy wrote:Tiki has played a lot of hang man, but I want to see more spec. I can't get past page one of their recent posts because of so much hangman and a website glitch.

AND HE STILL WANTS TO, SO SOMEONE PICK A LETTER!!! ¡!

As for spec, uh, much of what has needed to be said has been said!! Like, it's either a Mafia with an active/strong player, intentionally avoiding the usual NK targets to avoid suspicion, or it could be players just trying trying to make the active spec folks look bad, OR it could just be lol RNG!!!!!!!!!!!!"

With not much to go on, none of these really hold all that much weight over one another, BUT, with Ezz getting taken out so swiftly, followed by a silent Sammie, kind of inclined to think that, if there is any strategy, it might even just be taking out a good speculator before seeing what the game has to offer, then a player too busy to join in on all the speculation, and games, and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/color]

nautilus

nautilus

11:30pm - Rasei vs Five
11:32pm - nautilus vs drandahl
11:39pm - Rasei vs Cure
11:55pm - nautilus votes drandahl
2:08am - drandahl votes high seraph
1:01pm - Cthuluhoop votes Tiki
2:05pm - nautilus unvotes drandahl, votes deo
3:08pm - Cthuluhoop unvotes Tiki
6:53pm - Entelechy vs high seraph
7:03pm - nautilus unvotes deo
7:49pm - angelstar vs Five
8:08pm - Cure vs Entelechy
8:45pm - high seraph vs no lynch
8:46pm - drandahl vs Rasei
9:04pm - deo vs no lynch
9:10pm - Ninfia vs Rasei
9:13pm - Five vs Rasei
9:27pm - Cure vs Rasei
9:45pm - Mr. Alice vs no vote
9:59pm - drandahl vs Mr. Alice > drandahl vs Rasei

HELLO I AM HERE I HAVE THINGS I WANT TO POINT OUT BUT FIRST A VOTE LIST!

Five

Five

Cure, you have such high praise for me even while throwing the FoS at me! How unrelentingly sweet of you!! I will very much admit I led the lynch on Rasei last day phase and it probably looks weird that even though I did that I was one of the later votes on her; however, I assure you this was because I was repeatedly ninja'd while trying to submit my vote and like I said I was pretty out of it from having dental work done!!! I know the vote order hasn't been brought up yet but I wanted to clear that up early anyway before someone pointed out how weird it was!!!!

As for this phase, I am getting a bit of a weird feeling from the duck! We brought up day 1 that we couldn't really analyze early deaths in the practice match game due to the lack of control the mafia had over who was killed, but even so the duck brought it up again today!! This gives me the side-eyes a bit because it reminds me of past games elsewhere where I've brought up things being wrong with lines of speculation and was ignored and it was often a MAFIA PLOY!!! I would also like to assure the duck that it is normal behavior for me to begin quiet and ramp up activity as the game goes on, as I did in Literary Mafia just prior to this game!!!! Also, deo's wanting to vote for me this phase makes me feel a little weird because of the reason; he mentioned wanting to do so yesterday but if I recall his reasoning for wanting to do so was as an activity vote!!!!! I am here and actively posting now, deo!!!!!! LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!

Tiki's non-spec is not particularly useful! If you say "everything that needs to be said has been said" you should probably at least mention what you agree or disagree with!! There are always conflicting lines of speculation and your thoughts on things people have already said are valuable too; it's not just about only posting original thoughts and things that haven't been said!!! Since there's quite a bit of time left in the phase and I'm not sure who to vote for in the long term yet, I'm going to say so long and thanks for all the fish, Jeanne11 as an activity vote for now!!!! Expect this to change later, as activity votes tend to do!!!!!

Last edited by ☭ ƒ٧זΣ ☭ on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

OKAY HI HELLO I AM HERE! I apologize for being a little absent, I was putting some final touches on CCSmaf and also fell asleep in my computer chair last night!! like an old man!!! So that's pretty fun!!!!

Alright, I think it is time to do my Trade Mark "lets take a look at everyone who is still alive" lists!

Ninfia - It me!

Tiki the Troll - I don't really have anything much to say about Tiki this game! I think he's been a bit quiet though, which is unusual in that he's very good at drawing attention to himself regardless of alignment!! So, while I'm not currently inclined to be suspicious of Tiki, I think that he should continue to participate as much as he can!!! I want to read your posts!!!!

Jeanne11 - Has offered I think... no meaningful spec! She is a new player, and I believe comes from a different mafia background than most of us, but I know in the Atla minigame, she was a little more active!! perhaps that was the influence of the power role though!!! If I may ask, do you have any concrete leads or thoughts, Jeanne!!!! I'd love to hear them!!!!!

drandahl - Has been busy but also been fairly helpful! Created the nickname lists for us during that phase, but seems to have not had much time to do anything else!! It is interesting to point out that he was the first one to vote on Rasei, I guess!!! I'd appreciate it if you could weigh in a little more heavily when you get the chance!!!! I think I'm most leery of quiet players atm, but I'll get more into that later in this post!!!!!

high seraph - Basically ditto to Dran but without the nickname thing! I hope you're able to show up soon friend!! I need your beautiful comic sans in my life!!! also your spec!!!!

Five - Huh, I don't really have an impression of five in this game much, so I think I'll have to go back and reread their posts specifically to think them over before commenting further! I think Raie has some good points about their behaviour though, so I may be inclined to vote this way during this phase?!! I was Ninja'd by said person so I will read that and also the rest of their posts in more detail!!!

Mr. Alice - Come home Blaire we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aeiou - Has been quiet as per usualish I think?! Aieou is always a bit of an enigma to me so I think this is another player whose posts I need to go back and reread!! I wouldn't be against voting this way but I don't have any reason to at this point!!!

deo - a little more talkative than normal which is interesting! I'm quite worried that half the mafia is loud and half the mafia is quiet!! So I really think that Quieter players Need To Speak Up this game!!! This obviously isn't just a Deo thing and you're doing better so!!!! Keep using ur words!!!!! Also I'm not sure who Sqrt(25) is am I misreading something?!!!!!!! WAIT IS THAT SQUARE ROOT 25--OH IT IS FIVE!!!!!!! MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cure - To me, I think Cure is acting in an undeniably town way, almost! We can't be 100% sure about anyone until they flip, but as someone who is usually VERY LEERY of Cure when I'm town because she is a formidable maf I don't actually feel suspicious of her!! (Though, that feeling seems to be unmutual :( my tears are still soaking into a towel)!!! This does I guess partially incriminate myself when I say that I think her spec on the mafia's strategy is solid!!!!  So, I will not vote for Cure at this point in the game!!!!!

Mitsu - I think she mentioned she is fairly busy?! but she still seems to be popping in and out with spec!! I am not overly suspicious of her, and Cure doesn't seem to be either, so that makes me more comfortable in my own perception of her at this point and wouldn't be inclined to vote for her at this point!!!

angelstar - I think I need to reread her posts as well (wow where is my reading comprehension this game! someone please help me find it!!) but my initial reaction is that she's been pretty quiet!!! who are you inclinded to vote for, Angel <3!!!!

Entelechy - Y'know I haven't actually properly played a game with you yet duck, because either I hosted, you hosted, or I died basically n0! I shall pose the same question to you as to angelstar: who are you most inclined to voting for?!!

edit: this was my 600th post gj team

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

ezzelin

ezzelin

wowowow everyone spec so hard! welcome to being dead my fruity fren!! here I made you a cookie!!! also I don't care if I'm dead I want to say it!!!! so I'm gonna!!!!! so long and thanks for all the fish, hosr!!!!!! obviously hosr is the most mafia here!!!!!!!

nautilus

nautilus

oh my god i've been trying to make a post for an hour and it keeps getting eaten by the forum OH MY GOD hold on

nautilus

nautilus

Okay! Hello!! Let's see if this post will go through without the forum getting angry at me for bbcoding issues!!!

So I posted a pretty handy vote tally! If there are any issues with it, please let me know!! But I want to point out that there was a 5 way tie between Ducky, No Lynch, Rasei, Cure, and Five up until Deo voted no lynch!!! The fact that these votes were really split up until an hour before rollover (I'm sorry all my timestamps are in EST, 10pm is rollover for me) feels a bit awkward to me!!!! Large vote splits are always kind of awkward because they spread out votes to the point where one or two votes can lead to a lynch on someone!!!!! At the same time I think most of these votes ended up being some version of activity vote or random vote and that's par for the course on D1 and votes that contributed to the split were like 2 hours before rollover not immediately before rollover so I'm not sure if I'm looking too deeply at this!!!!!!

Also unrelated but I don't think Ducky's vote even counted in the end!!!!!!!! It is not on any vote tallies!!!!!!!!!!!

Some other thoughts! Regarding Deo, I agree with Five that I would like to see his reasoning on voting for a number this phase!! He mentioned that he was very likely to (when his previous reason was apparently an inactivity vote), and Five is indeed here!!! I am curious whether or not this reasoning is because of what Raie said earlier regarding Five's soft suspicion on Rasei!!!!

Part 1 of this post because otherwise the forum will eat it!

nautilus

nautilus

Some thoughts about Tiki which devolve into general opinions! I am never sure of how to read him!! I figured he was mafia in spacemaf because he was acting really weird!!! His posts gave off the air that they seemed preconstructed or overly towny!!!! In this game a lot of his spec seems to be just him agreeing with other people but the forum appears to dislike his posts since I can't read his old posts and I have to dig through hangman games to find them (cat if you see this is there an easy fix because I go through post histories)!!!!! For what it's worth I don't think parrotting is necessarily 100% indicative of mafia because I used to play with someone who was often suspected because they repeated a lot of what other people said, and they more often than not flipped town!!!!!! But it's also a valid way for mafia to blend in because by piggybacking on other more vocal players, it distances yourself from speculation in general because you're going "I agree with xyz's words/Someone else already said what I was going to say!!" instead of putting forth your own opinions!!!!!!!!

Today I would like to hear from Aeiou, angelstar, Jeanne11, Mr. Alice, high seraph and Tiki the Troll, either because they haven't put forth much speculation, haven't posted very much outside of one or two specposts, or because they abstained from voting on anyone at all (or mentioned anyone they wanted to vote for) in the previous phase, or a combination of the above! I am also curious about Duck's response to Five's comments!!

nautilus

nautilus

I do find Mr. Alice's immediate change in character quite jarring because this is different from the stork deliverer from Lit Maf, but that is just me! But I am not sure if this is really anything!! I will admit that Tiki acting very un-Tiki-like made me think he was correctly mafia in spacemaf/katabasis so maybe this is just me reading too deeply into things!!

Whoa Five we are gradient buddies! This is cool!! Sorry that the two of us had to meet because the two of us decided to mess with Aeiou's dinosaur crush!!!

nautilus

nautilus

Also I am going to So long, and thanks for all the fish, Aeiou because they were pretty active in the night phase and playing games, but I don't believe they expressed a person they wanted to vote for (other than not wanting to vote out anyone) last phase and haven't posted much spec! I am aware that Aeiou tends to be mislynched a lot, and this is really a probing vote for me to hear more from them!!

Entelechy

Entelechy

I forgot today was good Friday! I need to do some family stuff for a while, but I will find time to post soon! I hope! Definitely definitely at least an hour and a half before rollover.

Luxaria

Luxaria

ezzelin, you come into my home. You eat my fish! You play with my board games!! And now you turn on me in front of my friends?!!! I-I thought what we had was special!!!!

runs off crying

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Five vs. Jeanne11
Avian vs. Aeiou

ezzelin vs friendly, cute, loving host

Jeanne11 I
Aeiou I

friendly, cute, loving host I

Last edited by Luxaria ~ <3 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

deo

deo

Hi I'm here now ahhh! Yeah, the way I said "probably will vote for" or however I worded it wasn't really something to be taken at face value!! I was pretty much just trying to express Five was at the top of my list mainly because of carry-over from slight inactivity!!! I did see Cure's thing before me but it didn't really change anything about my thoughts at that moment!!!! It all just kind of slipped through my mind because I was pretty tired being late night and all!!!!! I really don't know who I'm going to vote for at all!!!!!!

Luxaria

Luxaria

hm, pagetop bump!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 36 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum