Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 46]

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day Two Vote Tally

Five vs. Jeanne11
Avian vs. Aeiou

ezzelin vs friendly, cute, loving host

Jeanne11 I
Aeiou I

friendly, cute, loving host I

Five

Five

*:・ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞A☜(゚ヮ゚☜)・゚✧ wrote:Whoa Five we are gradient buddies! This is cool!! Sorry that the two of us had to meet because the two of us decided to mess with Aeiou's dinosaur crush!!!
Honestly, I should be the one apologizing for that meeting, if anything! After all, that meeting ended much better for me than it did for you!! But I'm not going to apologize for getting you lynched when you were a dirty scum mafhouse!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

☭ ƒ٧זΣ ☭ wrote:
*:・ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞A☜(゚ヮ゚☜)・゚✧ wrote:Whoa Five we are gradient buddies! This is cool!! Sorry that the two of us had to meet because the two of us decided to mess with Aeiou's dinosaur crush!!!
Honestly, I should be the one apologizing for that meeting, if anything! After all, that meeting ended much better for me than it did for you!! But I'm not going to apologize for getting you lynched when you were a dirty scum mafhouse!!!

how dare you insult my kitchen!!!!

ezzelin

ezzelin

Luxaria ~ <3 wrote:ezzelin, you come into my home. You eat my fish! You play with my board games!! And now you turn on me in front of my friends?!!! I-I thought what we had was special!!!!

runs off crying
sorry to hear you didn't realise that I was only in it for the fish

Cure

Cure

@Nelfia - One of us always has to be suspicious of the other, my darling, that's how it works! <3 I probably won't be voting for you today, though, so you can relax!!

WHAT'S THE RATIO ANYWAY, GUYS? I feel like since Element withdrew and we mislynched yesterday we only get like two more mislynches there's so many mafia in this game we're all gonna die!!

I really want to kill the duck! Their reasoning just seems... off!!

I've got some work things to do, and I'll be a little busy later, but I'll still be able to post I think! I might not be quite as active as D1 however

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, been busy, between work and other pursuits!! Also, screw you Nautie, for accusing me of being scummy when I'm at my most Towniness of Town (nevermind that I was Mafia in that game XD)!!!

I'm also sorry I've been practically useless!! I've only been a part of one vanilla game, and in that one I was the host!!! Still trying to get a feel for it here!!!! I did try to add a new idea though, that the Mafia have switched to targeting players who may not have the time to speculate, AND join in on the shenanigans!!!!!!!!!

As for who I would vote for, well, anyone who hasn't guessed a letter in my Hangman game, for starters (<3 Dran & Vowels)!!! But, more specifically, and maybe it's just because he keeps bringing me up from those past games, Duckie is in my line of sight!!!! And Fire-Breathing Cure, who always kills me regardless of our alignments, is always a top pick for me, residually after the way she played everyone in Snowball Maf, but she tends to be a meanie no matter her alignment, so I won't go for her just yet!!!!!!!

That's really all I have to say now (besides pick letters, you jerks)!!

Typing on a phone with all this speculation and quirkiness suuuuuuuucksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

high seraph

high seraph

umm!! yes!!! hello!!!! it's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am still here! And i feel bad for missing the fun and games!! my shape wants to play tic tac toe but thATS!!! KIND OF A PAIN!!!! I hate tic tac toe so i'm not gonna do it, sorry shape, if u wanted to play fire embelms then maybe i could help u but u do not want to play fire embelms and that'S UR LOSS ENTIRELY!!!!!!!

(this kinda feels like its me screaming at kiyoko for not paying fire embelsm! but thats not it!!)

A-Anyway i'm!!! still behind everything that has been going on as I haven't managed to keep a very close eye on what's been happening in the game!!!! I honestly don't have a lot of thoughts about how the mafia has been handling their NKs tbh, but fwiw I don't think they'd just go with random targets!!!!!! (aren't we allowed to use question marks wtf that was supposed to be a question!!!!!!!) I mean, it's a vanilla game, so the mafia controls night phases, right!!!!!!!!!!!! i DONT WNANA KEEP COUNTING THESE ExCLAMATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will come back later with a vote! probably!!

Cure

Cure

:V Are you realy saying you're suspicious of me because I'm aggressive like I always am and you're holding a grudge against me for killing you all the time, Tiki? That is a terrible reason.

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Tiki:
N

ezzelin

ezzelin

but lucas what if fire emblems IS tic tac toe

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 27 Tictactoeboard

pick What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 27 Takumi_head_by_amashimono-d9wjre9 or What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 27 Leo_head_by_amashimono-d9wjreh and press start u wu

nautilus

nautilus

Also, screw you Nautie, for accusing me of being scummy when I'm at my most Towniness of Town (nevermind that I was Mafia in that game XD)!!!

What... makes you think I'll want to do letters for your hangman after you say that to me! The inflection of this post is weird because of all the exclamation marks!! Curses!!!

@Raie - The ratio is I think 4:9! I am not sure!! My vote on Aeiou is definitely not solid though and I will mostly likely change it later in the phase!!! In that same vein in general if anyone piggybacks on this vote I will be very :hm: because Aeiou has been mislynched or near mislynched a lot!!!! And my reasoning for this vote is definitely not "I think they are mafia!!!!!"

re: Duck - Part of the reason why I'd like Duck to respond to Five's comments is because I agree with Raie and Five that their line of reasoning is a little weird! I know most of you didn't play Katabasis and I'm speaking from a town perspective, but in that game mafia also had to weigh the likelihood of conversion versus death, throwing in an extra wrench in the night kill selection!! Furthermore, as others have stated, Ninfia's game wasn't necessarily a clear cut vanilla game like this!!! The mafia NK was not direct!!!! Therefore, to suggest individuals may be mafia in this game because they chose to kill a specific player in other games that died in this game is a little strange, because in one of the two games at least mafia had no control over their eventual NK target!!!!! I am not sure if this can be ascribed to Duck being newer and only having played two games on this forum though!!!!!!! I hope Duck can come back to explain, but I don't know if they will be back given their post!!!!!!!!

Entelechy

Entelechy

Stealing a bit of time while the broth simmers:

Regarding saying I would vote for someone on the maf in a game that Ezz was killed early in. I said that early into this day, when everyone else was saying "That was weird that Sammy died" or "there isn't really any new to say." I never meant it as a be-all, end-all. In the Avatar game I had just run, within minutes of N0 rollover, Ninfia had correctly guessed Rasei was mafia by reading the NK target was Lux. She then correctly guessed Rasei's target for the N1 kill (part of Ninfia's power involved guessing kill targets. Also, Rasei did change her NK target at the last minute to No kill, but for most of the night Ninfia was correct).

So it seemed like a good route to go to start, and hopefully get more people talking.

Now, one thing I can say unequivocally is that in Katabasis, Ezzelin was targeted because they were a threat. Kiyoko would tell me in the PMs when they were targeting people in hopes of a conversion (and in one freaky case, guessed not just that a person was going to be alone, but also what room they were going to be in). So, yeah, Katabasis Ezz was targeted because she was an organizer and a threat.

I just fucked up re: actual target of the ezz kill was Sammiya.

Also, I want to make it clear that those aren't the only people I'd vote for, just a good starting point at the beginning of a phase that had no spec happening, and I wanted to get the ball rolling. Because we will lose if we spend all night and day playing hangman instead of talking to each other and trying to suss each other out.

Honestly, I get that today I have been one of the most frequent posts (up with Cure), so I guess that's gotta work against me.

Ninfia, just over 12 hours ago I made a post talking about exactly who I would be inclined to vote for at that stage. Cure and I talked about it for a quarter of a page.

At this point I am inclined to believe the Strong Spec posters are maf, and thus are picking off others/trying to get good spec posters to lynch one another, instead of a RNG strategy.

And going by the numbers left.... I think at least one of Cure, Mitsu, and five is mafia.

I don't think Jeanne11 is mafia, because I think they would be encouraging her to talk more if she was, rather than letting her sit silent.

Tiki has been mafia in 3/4 games I've been involved with (this being the fifth game, and not counted), so I think I am just conditioned to think of Tiki as maf, lmao, so at this point I am willing to remain agnostic about his alignment, because I think I do have a bias there I am having trouble compensating for.

Dran... seems less scummy this game than usual, with that last post? Don't know what to make of that.

Deo... is just kinda Deo I don't have a read on him.

AEIOU has been quite. I had also forgotten about them, which makes me uncomfortable. Since I imagine the mafia ideal is to be forgotten about/just blend in.

Ninfia... as Ninfia said, we haven't really played together yet, so I don't exactly know her pattern. But D2 seems early for Ninfia to start putting out that big of spec, from what I know of her in Katabasis and how she has described her behavior to me before I joined these forums. She always said she liked to wait a few days and watch everything, then power into people. I am pinged that she missed my spec post, and didn't seem to question what others questioned about me, but that could also be a totally honest mistake.

So I will be back to change my vote before rollover, but for now I will put a placeholder so long and thanks for all the fish on Deo in hopes that they will do some more original spec?

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

*:・ (☞゚ヮ゚)☞A☜(゚ヮ゚☜)・゚✧ wrote:
Also, screw you Nautie, for accusing me of being scummy when I'm at my most Towniness of Town (nevermind that I was Mafia in that game XD)!!!

What... makes you think I'll want to do letters for your hangman after you say that to me! The inflection of this post is weird because of all the exclamation marks!! Curses!!!

NO, WAIT, I'M SORRY, COME BACK!!
IF YOU PICK A LETTER I'LL FINALLY FORGIVE YOU FOR THE B&B (maybe)!!!!!!!*

† ☾u♪e † wrote::V Are you realy saying you're suspicious of me because I'm aggressive like I always am and you're holding a grudge against me for killing you all the time, Tiki? That is a terrible reason.

Oh, I always want you voted out, I was just clarifying!! XD

And I'm the guy who pulled out the night time election in RFAH2!!  Since when have I ever needed a non-terrible reason to do things!!!!!!

Also, @ Lux (can't update the picture at work, but)...!!!

_ _ _ _ A _ A _ N

* <3 Nautilus!

Cure

Cure

QUACK QUACK wrote: quack quack quack so at this point I am willing to remain agnostic about his alignment, because I think I do have a bias there I am having trouble compensating for.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 27 RQPdOrv

Do you perhaps mean ambivalent? :P

Just got home. Will provide a slightly more substantial post in a second.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

jesus christ i am in way over my head in this game i was planning to keep it all to mobile because I WAS TOLD THIS WAS GONNA BE A CHILL GAME but i really can't keep up with the typing quirks on mobile ok it's really too much and i just spend 20 minutes trying to format a post on my phone and IT!!! DIDN'T!!! HAPPEN!! so i'm like ok blaire it is 2:45 pm, you need to get out of bed and shower and make a post ON THE COMPUTER so here i am

so i'm gonna not worry about all the typing quirks n stuff cuz i have an inkling that it's maybe more than 30% of why i've been reluctant to post here, but you know what!! i can at least! keep! my C O L O R (maybe)

also i'll be honest i haven't been paying too much to the content of the posts, i've been distracted with colors and effects and i have a lot of things to do before i have to do a thing later so I'LL DO MY BEST TO CATCH UP IN THE HOUR I HAVE LEFT but no promises ok but i'm gonna try my hardest to at least vote for someone

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum