Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 46]

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yes, Lovecraftian Circle, I believe the host confirmed

I'm not sure if we were really meant to all know that though, or if the Terribly Named Dragon just spoiled it anyway, as she detests seeing joy and happiness in others

Now to make the most use out of this pagetop:

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 11 Latest?cb=20130414172322

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

Cthuluhoop wrote:
@Plush Monkey Filled with Love and Affection and Caring - I'm a bit curious as to your reasoning, since the host has confirmed that everyone in this game is vanilla and roles only affect flavour, yet you voted for Physics Defying Pair of Boobs with respect to them claiming shape qualities and potential information derived from their lynch

Host confirmed this? Not exactly? Hootplayer confirmed vanilla powers / No confirmation qualities are not hints / seems possible because new pm on rollover

The gig is up. Everyone's vanilla. But you do have roles. Or at least, you all have effects that affect the "Special" field. I didn't say it at the start since I figured seeing it in action would make more sense. I was going to make it more obvious at the end of this phase. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for these darned owls swooping about!

I am extrapolating from this that "effects" refers to the things that our shapes can develop and that the effects pertain to the Special field, which I presume means that our roles are flavour/quirk inducing effects are on the level of "everyone can only post in blue for this phase" or something vs THIS PLAYER IS MAFIA!, though I suppose that it's possible that qualities could be hints as to player alignment or other things?

I am doubtful though because host confirmed dead people like Jungo will also get "updated roles"

Yes, dead players may definitely engage in all effects and silliness, provided they do not speculate! I didn't want to exclude dead players from fooling around! They are also included in various effects and will continue to get updates on their shape ~

It seems incredibly moot to be able to give clues or hints to dead people who can't communicate them to thread unless there's a dead person communication ability, the hints were preset from game start, or there's a revival mechanic but then again I don't even know about this game

Also I need to lay down zzz

edit: wow i got ninja'd multiple times

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Very well, I shall for now unvote

I'm hoping this phase doesn't evolve voting one of the least active players or voting for one of the players that is voting for a less active player

Cure

Cure

eve tony if we weren't supposed to know how is it i knew in the first place

ezzelin

ezzelin

I am very pleased that this thread features one of my cooking specialties (*´~`*)

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:eve tony if we weren't supposed to know how is it i knew in the first place

Oh, I'd thought of that, Dragon
So why day what I said
Because you're fun to tease

I live dangerously in this forum

Cure

Cure

k i've got to leave this coffee world and go do some work things in like 20 minutes and I'll be gone for a couple hours

things of note: I'm actually pretty suspicious of My Brother the Angel because he is ONLINE ON SKYPE and I'm pretty sure he hasn't posted since rollover he's always much quieter (and tries to post more ~substantial~ longer posts) when he's mafia and has way less cute little confused fluff posts pretty consistently compared to when he's town that alone is kind of pinging my owl radar and i would absolutely be okay with voting him for these reasons

i'd vote My Sister the Waterbender for doing her ~random vote with zero reasoning~ thing again because she actually hasn't done that for a while and she's been mafia a few times recently and her posts kind of remind me of that honestly

i'd also be okay with voting Bird Lord English just because her nicknames are almost intentionally confusing which makes it hard to tell who she's talking to/about which isn't really scummy or anything but it does obscure information a little bit if she's making long posts and you have NO IDEA who she's talking about, this isn't really a good enough reason to actually vote her or anything but it's making me think

re: robobunbun, idk he's always scummy man

where is faceless anne where is nickel where is burgermeistermeisterburger where is the pokemon WHERE IS ANYONE WHERE ARE THEY WHY WHERE IS EVERYONE SCREAMSMSHSMSMSDLKJGSLDKJS

i haven't played a legit game of mafia in so fucking long

honestly i will be sideeyeing anyone who hops on ANY of the current votes without providing a good reason, especially the vote on me since it's from a player who has a history of exclusively rnging her d1 votes

tweet tweet im outie for a bit

deo

deo

whirls in and punches TORNADO!!!!! even though it's actually a blizzard outside my house rn i'm not even kidding

i can't believe onee-chan would actually vote for me ;___; but it's okay I don't actually mind I need to catch up on all the nicknames now sob,,,

also i'm a++ with beatmania being a name for me, it will please dear elpis‡煌‡-chan

AH FUCK I GOTTA MY DREAM TOWEL OH NO

drandahl

drandahl

Fallback Alias List:
Antidote's Alias List:
Feather Mollusk's Alias List:

Luxaria

Luxaria

Day One Vote Tally

Outfit-changing Journalist vs. Five Cure
Feathered Shell Artist vs. drandahl deo
Punning Robot Bookie vs. high seraph

Cure I
deo I
high seraph I

Bonus points to my lovely assistant, ezzelin, for tallying this earlier ~
If I missed any or got yours wrong, let me know

Last edited by Luxaria on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

drandahl

drandahl

I'm kind of suspicious of those who spec or vote with names that are harder to parse, and I'm kind of suspicious of those who complain about providing spec due to the need for aliases / I don't want players to have any excuse not to communicate

Will be in a workshop for four hours and unavailable / for now though I'm pretty worried about the lack of involvement from silent players / though, I'm admittedly a hypocrite if I label players like that as scummy since I've been busy during the earlier parts of N1 and D0 in several games

I'm a little confused by the behavior of a few players, though I'm keeping this to myself for now / I don't have time to spec

Edit: Snaked by host / Glad to have a solid tally / That makes this easier to build on

Luxaria

Luxaria

Official Host Announcement

Cthuluhoop has withdrawn from the game. He was town. The ratio is now 4M:11T. The phase will continue and end as normal at 7:00 PM PDT.

angel★

angel★

oh no mint :( it was nice playing with you for... a little bit... i hope everything is ok with you!!

i don't know if it's necessarily warranted to be suspicious of people who use more vague names since it depends on what our histories are with people??? like my names for a lot of vdex people would probably be pretty obscure to non-vdex people, but would make sense to vdex people?? idk just my thoughts... although tbh i don't really know many of masquerading-as-bird (and always confusing me)'s names for people so maybe they are more obscure than necessary...

RIP i got very confused and the rest of this is post does not make any sense i will revisit this later :'(

Last edited by angel★★★★★ on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:
Official Host Announcement

Cthuluhoop has withdrawn from the game. He was town. The ratio is now 4M:11T. The phase will continue and end as normal at 7:00 PM PDT.

D=

deo

deo

okay I think I've got a good grasp on some names now I'll just figure them out as weird stuff pops up lol

anywho, i'm also not very inclined to be suspicious of more vague names, because if they're really that confusing it seems like it shouldn't be hard to... figure out some way to ask about people's usages to clarify stuff??? if such a situation would occur [i don't think i worded that right but ya'll get my drift

onee-chan is the only one being kinda complicated about it but she's got her list and hints so it's daijoubus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 28 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum