Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 46]

Cure

Cure

?????????????? what is it like RAY or something omg i can't think of anything

WHO THE FUCK IS EASILY KILLED MEAT COATBIRD I'M TEMPTED TO VOTE YOU FOR YOUR OBTUSE NICKNAMES I CAN'T FIGURE OUT ANY OF THEM

WHO IS SELF-ROASTING PIECE OF STEAK ARE THEY EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME

TWEET TWEET LORD ENGLISH I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU

dear god why did this pagetop

ezzelin

ezzelin

unofficial tote valley that is probably useless and I only did it so I can laugh at everyone trying to communicate

annoying snowball sister etc. I
angry tornado puncher I
captain kidd I
homeless commissar I

et all property vs integer annoying snowball sister that isn't my real sister
rainbow swag vs double umbrella angry tornado puncher
double umbrella vs captain kidd
green it vs homeless commissar

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:?????????????? what is it like RAY or something omg i can't think of anything

yes it was exactly that

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

Here is my cabal of nicknames for everyone playing this game:

Ominously Staring Bird - has posted
Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Hit To Key - has posted
Tripe - has posted
Badly Translated Video Game -
Angry Tornado Puncher
Plush Monkey who Requires Combination of Love and Affection - has posted
Physics Defying Breasts - has posted
Jungo - is dead
Yume Nikki  - has posted
Absolutely Spotless Cleaning Job  - has posted
How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up - has posted
Flying TARDIS - has posted
Screw the Rules, I Have Money - has posted
Dinosaur Dating Sim - has posted
??????? -

Easily killed meat why did you ninja this post Why

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:
Cure wrote:?????????????? what is it like RAY or something omg i can't think of anything

yes it was exactly that

okay here's the thing about that the ray thing is a mispronunciation of my name that people think is REALLY FUNNY TO CALl me and it straight up like upsets me because people think they're funny and i just find it disrespectful when people intentionally butcher my name on purpose despite me telling them not to because it upsets me like would you like someone intentionally getting your name wrong all the time when you politely tell them not to because it's not your name and once you correct them they should know better than to call you that and get your name right my name is RYE not RAY please pronounce it right okay thanks i've only told you like 8 times already i udnerstand if you forget and do it on accident but intentionally calling me ray is kind of not cool and legit upsets me and i've had people do it CONSTANTLY in the past and tell me i'm pronouncing my own name wrong and so it's like not funny or cute don't do that i don't like it just don't do that

okay but who is self burning steak lord english explain that one

nautilus

nautilus

For a while, this hunk of bottom sirloin was typically used for burgers. Then, in the '20s of chapters, someone decided that it would be better off as a steak that grills others. He was not right, but close enough -- this steak is best grilled and smoked with their own devices.

Cure

Cure

.... THAT EXPLAINS NOTHING

Cure

Cure

oh it's tet my very attractive twin brother

Cure

Cure

triple posting because i have straight up injected liquid caffeine into my body in the form of a starbucks white chocolate mocha with extra chocolate and i can SEE THE INSIDE OF THE UNIVERSE

since one of the votes is for me (even though I think my sister the waterbender is just random voting she does like to random vote me specifically a lot though) i am tempted to vote for one of the other people with a vote on them (likely my brother the angel or tony the ogre... or Roborabbit the Bunny Robbit... so... i'm okay with voting any of them that aren't me honestly) if we start to get close to phase end and the votes are still evenly split like this i'd be okay with lynching any of them for information

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I guessed that solely from the old Cat vs Dog implication

And I still find it funny that while I once, ONCE, said "I'm going to still say Ray" in jest before using voice chat, I've never once actually since that, and even correct people who say it wrong

I was even the one to ask how to say it just to be sure I had it right

Tiki The Not-So-Troll XD

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

@Plush Monkey Filled with Love and Affection and Caring - I'm a bit curious as to your reasoning, since the host has confirmed that everyone in this game is vanilla and roles only affect flavour, yet you voted for Physics Defying Pair of Boobs with respect to them claiming shape qualities and potential information derived from their lynch

Host confirmed this? Not exactly? Hootplayer confirmed vanilla powers / No confirmation qualities are not hints / seems possible because new pm on rollover

Cure

Cure

yes tony the ogre you have very surprisingly been more respectful about it than some people I considered BEST FRIENDS OF MINE for years thank you

also here's my list of nicknames because i am so fucking hilarious and you all need to see them honestly

Volleyball Nerd/KA-CAW
Tony the Ogre
Faceless Anne
My Sister the Waterbender
Bunny Robot/Roborabbit/Roborabbit the Bunny Robbit
My Brother the Angel
Nickel
Burgermeister Meisterburger
Lady Kaiba
(the) Chef
Alphabetical Furry
The Alchemist
Legendary Pokemon
me
Bird in a Coat/Lord English/TWEET TWEET WORDS
Demon Moon
goose

edit: Mr Alchemist the host did indeed confirm that everyone is vanilla

Last edited by Cure on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

KA CAW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also Im on mobile and will probably be away for most of the day but I'll throw a vote down when I can

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

What I'm speculating on is that just because no one has a role-power doesn't mean that the role PM's are insignificant to the game

Cure

Cure

oh yeah the host has said they're relevant but they're still just flavor and have no actual impact on the town vs mafia aspect of the game and do not effect actual game mechanics other than posting flavor in the thread

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum