Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 46]

drandahl

drandahl

@Chef, updated my list, and shortened names

Also added "Fox" to "Alphabet"

@Lovecraft, my comment on my shape being "inspirational" was intentionally abstract / it doesn't reveal anything about my shape

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Good to know won't vote on you for that reason then The Fox is just a translation of another name and not to the individual you placed it on your list as

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

D=

I just said that I like my shape, why the hate, Lovecraftian Circle

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I AM SORRY I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY SINCE LAST NIGHT but im here now and reading some stuff so lets make a post yeah

I am super super sad space handholder is dead actually, she was super fun to play with in katabasis before we both ate fire death so I was looking forward to playing with her :(

Cure wrote:
mafia might have picked an unconventional target as well in which case the volleyball nerd could be even more suspect

so im maf if kill you and maf if I don't?  i suppose i can accept this hell but it hurts me, Antidote, it hurts me real bad

three towels to dry my tears:

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 9 Pokemon-Trading-Card-Towel1
ummm regardless, I don't really have anyone pinging my radar at this point but it does seem odd that soft bunny has so many activity votes, not that its really that clear who is voting for who

I suppose I'd like to hear from new recruit to see what she has to say about the current situation? also baby brother and numerical value, who tend to be pretty quiet but!!! should speak up! owo

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

No hate this is mafia where fingers are pointed wildly

ezzelin

ezzelin

spacevolleycoach has good taste in towels, I approve

here's one that I'd want to keep by my side

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 9 New-Japanese-Anime-Cartoon-Love-Live-Hoshizora-Rin-Microfibre-Bath-towel-towels-bathroom-washcloth-No-1798.jpg_640x640

large towels are great, large towels with cute idols even better

and ty double umbrella, much appreciated

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

RIN CHAN ! ! !

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cthuluhoop wrote:No hate this is mafia where fingers are pointed wildly

So it's fisticuffs you want, eh

BRING IT YOU GEOMETRIC CONCEPT THAT EXISTS ON PLANES FAR BEYOND OUR MORTAL COMPREHENSION

(But really, eh, as valid as any other vote at this point
Still, I shall not take this lying down
I've looked forward to this game for too long to be taken out on D1)

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay, I've slept, my terrible awfully rotten no good headache has left, so I will start using nicknames for people, per that person's request.

It seems like everyone is always ready to lynch that other person, and I know he has a tendency to make himself seem scummy, but really, every game? I spoke out heavy against lynching him in Lit Maf for that very reason, and now in this game we already have another person and yet another person voting for that other person already, so maybe I should just throw up my hands, and say fine, lynch him, at least he won't accidentally draw fire to himself when the ratio is worse (if he is town).

But that other person is making a really useful chart on which I am hopelessly dependant, so I kinda want to keep him alive.... but that is the exact same strategy that dog person used in Lit Maf to great effect. So maybe I should vote for that other person.

Anyway, when I think of nice towels, I always think of this one towel that I inhereted from my grandfather, then lost. It was a beautiful floral thing probably from the 60s? I can't find any pictures of towels that were nearly as nice as it, but here is an okayish floral towel from the 60s that bears no resemblance to it.

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 9 Imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fthumbs.ebaystatic.com%2Fimages%2Fg%2FQv4AAOSwwpdW6z4s%2Fs-l225.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.tv%2Fsch%2FCollectibles-%2F1%2Fi

EDIT:
Tiki The Troll wrote:
Cthuluhoop wrote:No hate this is mafia where fingers are pointed wildly

So it's fisticuffs you want, eh

BRING IT YOU GEOMETRIC CONCEPT THAT EXISTS ON PLANES FAR BEYOND OUR MORTAL COMPREHENSION

(But really, eh, as valid as any other vote at this point
Still, I shall not take this lying down
I've looked forward to this game for too long to be taken out on D1)

I feel really bad for this person getting detectived and lynched D1 in my game, can we not have that happen two games in a row? At least wait until D2?

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:RIN CHAN ! ! !

RIN-CHAN IS RLY IMPORTANT!! especially love wing bell rin-chan did you see the live of it!!

Cure

Cure

saying THIS AND THAT PERSON is even less helpful than calling people by their anime avatars there's absolutely NO WAY to figure out who you're referring to

if you absolutely can't do the nickname thing the lovely edible host has said it's all flavor and doesn't matter anyway so you don't have to do it

anyway, we don't have much to go on and i might activity vote my little brother who is an angel because he hasn't posted since the phase started

the bunny robot has managed to make himself look scummy again as he usually does and i'd look harshly at him but there's already a vote (or two??) on him and i antagonize him d1 enough as it is so i'll forgive him and pet his little metal ears instead

I"M SO GLAD SOMEONE CALLED ME ANTIDOTE INSTEAD OF 2395873 VARIATIONS ON OWL AND HOOT AND BIRD

edit: bunny robot, the alchemist is voting for tony the ogre, not the alphabetical furry

edit edit: i'd really like to hear from Faceless Anne, she's new and i know absolutely nothing about her or her playstyle

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

what has the Traverse Town DJ done to look scummy

He made a helpful list, and uh...I think that's it

Also waterfowl, just go on ahead with the nicknames, and don't forget about the lack of periods, also, thanks for the backup

=D

nautilus

nautilus

What is the actual vote tally anyways because I'm a bit confused as to what the tally is and everyone's saying that people have multiple voted on people when, uh

Isn't it
1 Yume Nikki
1 Badly Translated Video Game
1 Ominously Staring Bird whom Easily Killed Meat gave me a name idea for last night that I didn't use I'm sorry
1 Physics Defying Pair of Boobs

@Dinosaur Dating Sim - I was referring to games on a previous forum and whether or not you've played games with Jungo before S2 Apologies for being unclear

@Plush Monkey Filled with Love and Affection and Caring - I'm a bit curious as to your reasoning, since the host has confirmed that everyone in this game is vanilla and roles only affect flavour, yet you voted for Physics Defying Pair of Boobs with respect to them claiming shape qualities and potential information derived from their lynch

Could you explain your reasoning a bit further or is this just a randomly placed vote intended to press on Physics Defying Pair of Boobs

Apologies for the questions I haven't played a game with you since Physics Defying Pair of Boobs got into a fistfight for a phase with Self-Roasting Piece of Steak and many lives were lost that day I am glad you're back though

For now though I'm going to unvote: Yume Nikki since he ended up posting and vote: Angry Tornado Puncher because they have yet to post this phase so far

If Angry Tornado Puncher shows up they will be able to identity who they are pretty immediately, I would also like to hear from everyone who hasn't yet posted this phase about their opinions regarding the lynch

My activity is going to be on and off though because surprise, I got sicker

I am really living up to my assumed namesake I guess

edit: In retrospect I'll clarify who Angry Tornado Puncher is

If you are looking at this name and going what the fuck I don't get it then it 100% is not referring to you, the person who it refers to will immediately know what it is but if you want further further clarification it's the forum baby

I also forgot Eats, Shoots, and Leaves was playing this game too

Last edited by Avian on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Cure

Cure

who is angry tornado puncher, is it the LEGENDARY POKEMON?

also where is BURGERMEISTER MEISTERBURGER i want to hear from her and her thoughts about what this town needs to improve is it more burgers? probably

also i am really excited about my list of nicknames i hope to use them all

where is NICKEL she hasn't posted since she asked for clarification on ~common names~

@ coatbird what was the name for me you didn't use

nautilus

nautilus

easily killed meat said it makes you angry whenever people use it so i didn't use it

i'm not sure if i should say it what if i explode into flames

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 27 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum