Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 46]

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I got nothing What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 6 Towel11

nautilus

nautilus

I told Hit To Key and Tripe this, and I think Angry Tornado Puncher and Badly Translated Video Game also probably know this as well but I am Very Ill and therefore my ability to maf will be shot

So my life is basically sitting around with this towel breathing in steam while I cough the rest of the day away I have no voice and I must scream

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 6 7509055880529?$yetidetail$

Anyways regarding the NK I don't really have much to say about it; Jungo is a good player and has been fairly strong in recent games imo, so it makes sense for her to be the N0 NK target given that I feel like she's a pretty threatening presence in maf games she's in as town

Normally I would lean and think that maf includes at least one player who has played with Jungo previously on other websites since she's pretty new to the forum's games having started with S2 but at the same time, I think most everyone in this game has played at least one game with Jungo and knows what she's like so idk how much weight that would carry

It appears that there are no other actions though, which is curious; is there not a stunner or jailer in this game on either side? Or is this game entirely vanilla and I just missed the memo

EDIT: That's a pretty cool towel, Loving Plush Toy Which Requires Affection

Five

Five

What, exactly, counts as a "common name"?

nautilus

nautilus

re: common names - I asked and this is anything that can be extrapolated as a nickname or name that the person has that is commonly used, so like your username or something people use instead of your username that's commonly accepted as being you on this forum I suppose

Luxaria

Luxaria

I tried to word it such that players like high seraph, for example, wouldn't just be called Lucas instead. Or vice versa. You may use a consistent word/name/description for other players, or however you choose to refer to or address them. Does that clarify it?

You also needn't do it if you do not wish. It's just for fun and flavor. And rewards.

Also, what nautilus/Mitsu/Avian/Shellduck said.

Aeiou

Aeiou

What is going on with common name. What is jungo?? Is that an ezz name?? I think the shapes might evolve into roles??maybe!!

Edit: Oh omg I didn't read the thing!! I'm on mobile!! It's such a pita

Last edited by Aeiou on Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 6 Popcorn_stephen_colbert

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

What are you doing here, Stephen Colbert

Entelechy

Entelechy

I have a nasty nasty headache, so I'm not doing any quirks tonight.

Since I've been on these forums, in the following games Ezzelin was targeted early:

Practice Match:
Chinomi
Mr. Alice
High Lucas
T3t
Tiki the Troll

Welcome to Katabasis
Tiki the Troll
Kiyoko
High Lucas
Alcasnyth

And I think Ezzelin was maf in lit maf iirc, and didn't play in the other game.

I know that in my game (Welcome to Katabasis) he was the first one to join Ninfia is organizing the town and coordinating actions. And in Practice Match, she provided some crucial math and statistics.

Aeiou

Aeiou

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 6 Tyrrell-katz-dinosaur-towels-01.10Can I redact my period :( I did so well for not reading the special stuff lol

Luxaria

Luxaria

I'll be a little lenient for the first phase of mayhem, since you're all adjusting. After all, there are many more special rules to come.

Cure

Cure

LUXXIEPOP AS SOMEONE WHO WHINED ABOUT PEOPLE USING TYPING QUIRKS IN LITMAF I THINK YOU'RE TAKING THE SILLYNESS TO AN EXTREME VERY UNLIKE YOu

anyway someone killed the chef i think the volleball nerd and the alpabetical furry are a good place to start probably

possibly the bird in the green coat or the angel who is also my brother

idk

mafia might have picked an unconventional target as well in which case the volleyball nerd could be even more suspect

@goose: the deceased was female, thank you.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am here to do my part
What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 6 Dragonhoodedtowelforbaby

As for spec, I'm just happy I have made it to D1
With no apparent actions, hard to go from here

Edit: And for the record, I had already been taken out of the game by the time our lost Town had been targeted in Practice Match

Rasei

Rasei

vote:five

nautilus

nautilus

I suppose there's also the chance that mafia may have just RNG'd the kill and it landed on Jungo...

I want to say that mafia probably contains at least one person who has played with Jungo previously (which would be myself, Badly Translated Video Game, Hit To Key, Tripe, Angry Tornado Puncher, Plush Monkey With Good Feelings, Ominously Staring Bird, Dinosaur Dating Sim (maybe???? what games did you play, Dinosaur Dating Sim), and Screw The Rules I Have Money), but even so I'd hazard that most of this game has played with Jungo in the past and would be aware at least in Spacemaf or Volleymaf if they played either game of how she tends to play so this feels like a moot point regardless

I'm kind of sad though that Jungo is dead because I feel like we (and Screw the Rules I Have Money) bonded in that clusterfuck that was Literary Mafia 2 in ways that no one who wasn't in the maf could understand :( Who will cook snake for us now

re: roles evolving - Hmmm that might be possible! I guess it's possible that all of us maybe started vanilla and then will gain roles later (but when)?? I was kind of :hm: at the lack of any power roles showing up in rollover but there are Whimsical Things Afoot I guess It certainly would explain the confusion everyone seemed to get with their role PMs

Anyways I'm going to toss out a vote because when Hard to Kill Meat and Easily Killed Meat are not playing in a mafia game, someone has to be that person to cast a vote immediately after rollover, so I'm going to do it on

vote: Yume Nikki

I'm sorry I'm literally going to be like Easily Killed Meat, but he has a tendency to disappear for like 90% of the phase and come back near the end, though he's been better at it lately. I'll be kind of :hm: if people start dogpiling on this vote since my intention is to draw him out to speculate earlier than he usually does in games (not any sort of actual hard evidence on him or Inherent Scummyness), especially if we're reliant on speculation for the first few phases if we do start out all as vanilla and evolve into roles later

This isn't a locked in vote btw and I'll change it if/when he posts to elsewhere if need be

If I actually have to name the person let me know but I think my explanation kind of says who I'm voting

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 26 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum