Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's the point of any of this? [Game End]

+15
Cure
deo
Cthulhuhoop
Aeiou
ezzelin
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
Five
high seraph
drandahl
Rasei
* Baccano Girl Jeanne *
Tiki The Troll
Ninfia
Luxaria
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 46]

Entelechy

Entelechy

Avian wrote:
vote: Yume Nikki

I have no idea who you voted for.

Cure

Cure

WHICH ONE AM I??? AM I OMINOUSLY STARING BIRD? IS THAT ME IS IT BECAUSE I GO OvO THAT MUST BE ME RIGHT

Cure

Cure

also the edible host confirmed to me a while ago that everyone is vanilla and the roles add flavor things to the game

anyone who tries to claim an actual role power is probably maf tbh

Rasei

Rasei

unvote for not reading special rules

vote: annoying snowball sister that isn't my real sister

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 7 Doctor-who-tardis-beach-towel

Cure

Cure

literally why

nautilus

nautilus

Ohhhhh ok!!! Also yes

That clears up a lot for me since I was like "will my role do something later??? Will I be able to do a thing??? Do I have another strange role PM again??" but if everyone is vanilla the lack of actions and the mass confusion about role PMs makes sense

Given that this game appears to be entirely vanilla though according to what Ominously Staring Bird said I'd tentatively advocate for a lynch today* since lynches and the voting patterns derived from lynches will be a help for us to identify the identities of the mafia and we don't have the benefit of role powers to help guide us

*not necessarily on drandahl but just A Lynch

re: Flying TARDIS' vote I think she's doing what she does with how she RNG votes D1??????

Last edited by Avian on Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED OUT MY VOTE AND REVOTED WHOOPS)

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

If Plagg is mafia two minigames in a row that'll be sad for him

But Alya I'm not too surprised about being a n0 nk since she's a good player

Overall I'm not sure who to vote for since there's no good candidates right now

Mr Pigeon you need to come up with aliases to use for people

Marinette doesn't feel likely to be mafia to me but given I can never read her either

@Kabuto True. Lynching is pretty much our best way to gather information

and using aliases is going to get confusing and I am going to try and be as clear as possible

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 7 Cute-towel-swans-in-our

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

nautilus

nautilus

Okay nevermind I was told that I have to use fakenames for votes so:

vote: Yume Nikki

Luxaria

Luxaria

ACTUALLY. After talking with a cat, my mind has been made up. Fake names are used in votes as well. If you want, feel free to PM me the player you're voting on with a link to the post in which the vote is made, if you feel it is too confusing.

drandahl

drandahl

For clarity, the name Yume Nikki is probably referring to me

Also I will accept that name, but Ruler of Shapes is also acceptable

If this quirk goes on more than one phase, I might collect a list of pseudonyms in a table for reference

On mobile, so towel will come later tonight

Spec comes now, or at least what I can collect at the moment

I get the sense that many roles might be vanilla to start / if so, mafia has less to worry about and and would probably want to take out strong vanilla-game players / Chef has played enough games on this forum to gain respect, I think / she's not a surprising target, but I wouldn't be surprised if Maf contains Caps Lock Owl or some similar player / a kill like that would reveal less info about the composition of mafia

Probably snaked by some folks

Also I am aware of the activity vote on me / I recognize I'm typically more quiet on D1

Last edited by drandahl on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I have no idea if I had an alias listed in Feathered Mollusk's confusing ass post XD

Cure

Cure

LITTLE RABBIT ROBOT.I ALREADY SAID EVERYONE IS VANILLA ALWAYS host confirmed everyone is vanilla and the role aspect is just flavor that affects the posts

Luxaria

Luxaria

The gig is up. Everyone's vanilla. But you do have roles. Or at least, you all have effects that affect the "Special" field. I didn't say it at the start since I figured seeing it in action would make more sense. I was going to make it more obvious at the end of this phase. And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it wasn't for these darned owls swooping about!

angel★

angel★

NOT USING NAMES IS SO CONFUSING... i feel like i only picked up on like 4 omg

um towel picture for now... kind of busy so i will come back later with a vote i guess??? idk who i'd vote for though hm...

What's the point of any of this? [Game End] - Page 7 FD0F8A7D

angel★

angel★

wait also did everyone get PMs... was that a way for things/actions to happen to us or is it just a thing that happened to everyone collectively

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 46]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 26 ... 46  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum