Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I ain' explainin' jack shit. I got magic psychic powahz and a neat-o fake brooklyn accent so I'm like basically god.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

lulu

lulu

damn i think i hear cure sending in nks while vulnerable again does anyone else hear that

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I loved my role, nautilus-sensei, and the game was a lot of fun, if confusing!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

angel★

angel★

wow cure why'd you send in the nk

ALSO thanks for hosting such a great game mitsu!! and my teammates for putting up with my inactivity ;w; it was a fun game after not playing for so long and it makes me want to play another game even though i really shouldn't <333

nautilus

nautilus

OKAY SO ROLE PMS:

TOWN

Pocha's was hands down a masterpiece.

Spoiler:

Somehow Deo's role disappeared from this entire, so:

- Innocent Child starting after either Day 4/5 idr I'll doublecheck
- Before Day 4, if lynched in-thread last voter has alignment revealed

Relationship ability: Your innocence is incredible, and to raise a hand against you is nothing more than a glowing sign that says "You are evil". If your relationship partner attempts to kill or stun you for whatever reason, the action will fail. Your positivity has a drawback, though; your relationship partner, for as long as they're your partner, will appear as town under investigation regardless of their actual alignment.

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Does that mean my results were accurate all along........

Nobody fully believed me.... Not even me................

But YES this was so fun?? It was also stressful but it was a good stress, it kept me on my toes. So if I came across ad rude at all, forgive me ;~;

Thank you sensei, you were gr8. Like seriously, best flavor. You deserve your victoly.

Thank you mafia, for being shady I mean damn y'all kept me guessing.

Thank you town, for never lynching me even if I was being strange...... There were actually tiny inconsistencies with my timeline in the beginning, re: dating drandahl... So I had to lie a tiny bit to not die....

Cure

Cure

lulu wrote:damn i think i hear cure sending in nks while vulnerable again does anyone else hear that

I'LL TELL MY BROTHER WE'RE DATING.

Luxaria

Luxaria

Taki the Tender wrote:Okay. So, I had an ability I could use on or after Day 4, a one-use ability that would force two players into a relationship, and break any current ones they were in. This swap would be announced in thread, and if it failed, I'd get to try it again later.

But now, FOR SOME REASON, I have lost that ability.

WHICH ALSO ROBS ME OF A POSSIBLE WIN CONDITION, SO THANKS, WHOEVER

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 15 803f1a0db2a57b833a0049b53a886ec95b046e5c8eafe715c36f0c32183d9f65

[1:37:48 PM] king of the bakas [lowercase edition]: Tiki's ability is as follows and since I'm here I might as well tell you what it is:
[1:39:26 PM] king of the bakas [lowercase edition]: *You can only use both of these abilities once.
- Select one player during the day phase. They will receive a temporary boost to their abilities for the next night and day phase only. You will not be informed of the boost.
- Starting on D4, you can select two players. These two players will be forced into a relationship against their will and break up with their current partners at the end of the phase.
[1:40:15 PM] king of the bakas [lowercase edition]: *re: the select one player during the day phase - because your ability allows you to use the abilities you steal in either phase, this can be performed either in the day or the night.
[1:40:39 PM] king of the bakas [lowercase edition]: - The action is immediate.
[1:40:44 PM] Avy: So I have both of these and may only use them once?
[1:40:47 PM] king of the bakas [lowercase edition]: Yep

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

lulu wrote:MAN I CANT BELIEVE WE LET CURE SEND IN THE NK.... WE GOT OUTPLAYED...... I KNEW T3T WAS MY FAVOURITE TWIN FOR A REASON.......

best flavour tbh THANK U FOR HOSTING NAUTILUS SENSEI IT WAS A FUN GAME AND THE ROLES WERE EXCELLENT

I knew Lulu was my favorite footstool for a reason.

I loved my role, I love my sister the theming, making people cry, and I loved being right about the Illuminati. Thanks for running it, sorry it got weird.

But then again Gakuen Maf always gets weird doesn't it

Lulu wrote:damn i think i hear cure sending in nks while vulnerable again does anyone else hear that

Cure wrote:I'LL TELL MY BROTHER WE'RE DATING.

Good, I need someone to hold her arms for me.

GERRY WHY DID YOU NOT BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

WE BELIEVED IN YOU

GERRY WE WANT YOU TO BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

Last edited by C☆r3 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mr. Gerbear wrote:Does that mean my results were accurate all along........

Apparently there waz dis weird case wit Tiki that lemme send confessions if he boosted me, so yeah you waz right all along /shrug

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

high seraph

high seraph

Btw I assumed all this time that the reason why Pocha could tell that my role was town was because of the "after your bulletproof is triggered, you will show up as maf under investigation" part. And the part I DIDN'T want her to share is that I still had 1 bulletproof left ;w; if she said anything, she'd influence the mafia's NK target lmao

Unfortunately, mafia never targeted me again.......

nautilus

nautilus

I'll post mafia role PMs in a bit because THEY'RE VERY MESSED UP BUT TL;DR:

Spoiler:

Last edited by n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i on Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:
Mr. Gerbear wrote:Does that mean my results were accurate all along........

Apparently there waz dis weird case wit Tiki that lemme send confessions if he boosted me, so yeah you waz right all along /shrug

........ that explains the note underneath my role pm with the "ever" clause oh my gosh

I got so suspicious gomen

high seraph

high seraph

OMG DEO SAVED ME FROM MY MILLERNESS THANK U BEST BOYFRIEND

Cure

Cure

h☆gh ser☆ph wrote:Btw I assumed all this time that the reason why Pocha could tell that my role was town was because of the "after your bulletproof is triggered, you will show up as maf under investigation" part. And the part I DIDN'T want her to share is that I still had 1 bulletproof left ;w; if she said anything, she'd influence the mafia's NK target lmao

Unfortunately, mafia never targeted me again.......

We knew your role before Pocha claimed it, sorry.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum