Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

271 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:53 am

All I'm gonna say is that y'all mafs should be glad that you killed me when you did. Some parts of this after my death were frustrating to watch.

Also, I was the leader of the mafia club!!! kakaka

View user profile

272 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:13 pm

Oh, are we getting achievements now? Just when I was becoming content with the idea of a consolation prize...

STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

But more importantly...why does Taki, president of The Random Acts of Kindness Club, who lived by that vey notion, randomly doling out kindness to all, have to get left behind in detention? =(

273 Re: Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:34 pm

de☆ wrote:
Luxaria wrote:I WAS IN THE LETTUCE CLUB, WHO ELSE WAS IN IT.
ME ME ME

I NEEDED SOMETHING HEALTHY TO COMBAT MY BAAGEN DAAZ OBSESSION

orite I was the prez ;D

because cabbage brigade

View user profile
What is the maf club's ability?
I was in the paranormal investigation club. I never could figure out the secret behind Minji's leg.

View user profile
it was YOU that stunned the drama club

View user profile
me or one of my henchmen yes

View user profile
Oh I forgot to check in here, I was also part of random acts of kindness and I tried to vote yes every night but uhh I forgot at least one night I'm pretty sure.

I tried to be in relationships with Doak, Plot, Lulu, Kiyoko and Plot was the only one who accepted >:L
I'm gomen if I missed it but what caused all the hijinks with our characters/bios lol like giving lulu a sub

View user profile

Kiyoko

Admin
ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by high seraph, honorary mention to plotstickers who already has it
 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by minji
Ra Ra Rasputin
Survive at least two kill attempts on you, either by being bulletproof, lynchproof, or protected.

Earned by Tiki The Troll
Every Man for Himself
As a neutral, achieve your win condition and survive to the end of the game.

Switzerland
As a neutral, vote only "no lynch" or "no vote" for the duration of the game.

Earned by Rasei and chinomi
 That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com
Woo!

Kiyoko

Admin
I've updated player stats both in the user stats sheets and the spreadsheet. If your values are off please let me know.

View user profile http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum