Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Doak

Doak

All I'm gonna say is that y'all mafs should be glad that you killed me when you did. Some parts of this after my death were frustrating to watch.

Also, I was the leader of the mafia club!!! kakaka

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, are we getting achievements now? Just when I was becoming content with the idea of a consolation prize...

STOP PLAYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

But more importantly...why does Taki, president of The Random Acts of Kindness Club, who lived by that vey notion, randomly doling out kindness to all, have to get left behind in detention? =(

ezzelin

ezzelin

de☆ wrote:
Luxaria wrote:I WAS IN THE LETTUCE CLUB, WHO ELSE WAS IN IT.
ME ME ME

I NEEDED SOMETHING HEALTHY TO COMBAT MY BAAGEN DAAZ OBSESSION

orite I was the prez ;D

because cabbage brigade

plotstickers

plotstickers

What is the maf club's ability?
I was in the paranormal investigation club. I never could figure out the secret behind Minji's leg.

Doak

Doak

mafia club could stun another club out of their club action every night!

Cure

Cure

it was YOU that stunned the drama club

Doak

Doak

me or one of my henchmen yes

Aeiou

Aeiou

Oh I forgot to check in here, I was also part of random acts of kindness and I tried to vote yes every night but uhh I forgot at least one night I'm pretty sure.

I tried to be in relationships with Doak, Plot, Lulu, Kiyoko and Plot was the only one who accepted >:L
I'm gomen if I missed it but what caused all the hijinks with our characters/bios lol like giving lulu a sub

Cure

Cure

That was Alca's role. She could erase rollover/all intermissions for the phase she used it and so everything became 4kids. We used it on the day we gunned kiyo to cause extra confusion.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by high seraph, honorary mention to plotstickers who already has it
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 19 S3jilp0 Thine Heart Be True
As a town, vote for a mafia member at least twice in the game, and do not vote for town at any point. Only the final vote at each rollover counts, so you may vote town and then change your vote to mafia last minute to earn this achievement. Voting for no lynch, no vote, or voting a neutral do not count against you.

Earned by minji
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 19 IA1tJAo Ra Ra Rasputin
Survive at least two kill attempts on you, either by being bulletproof, lynchproof, or protected.

Earned by Tiki The Troll
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 19 H0xSn8X Every Man for Himself
As a neutral, achieve your win condition and survive to the end of the game.

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 19 FXlFSRB Switzerland
As a neutral, vote only "no lynch" or "no vote" for the duration of the game.

Earned by Rasei and chinomi
Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 19 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Last edited by ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ on Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Woo!

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I've updated player stats both in the user stats sheets and the spreadsheet. If your values are off please let me know.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum