Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11]

+17
Rasei
minji
piplups
Luxaria
angel★
Kiyoko
lulu
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Ninfia
ezzelin
T3tsuya
deo
high seraph
Cure
Mr. Gerbear
nautilus
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 19]

drandahl

drandahl

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ wrote:
Members connected during last 24 hours : Aeiou, angelstar, chinomi, C☆r3, C☆r☆, de☆, Doak, Dr. Andahl, Dr. Ninfi☆, M.D., ezzelin, h☆gh ser☆ph, lulu, Luxaria, minji, Mr. Alice, Mr. Gerbear, n☆☆til☆s-s☆ns☆i, piplups, pl☆tstickers, R☆sei, Sammiya, Taki The Tender, ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

twinkle twinkle

Gakuen Mafia Season 2: School Festival [EP11] - Page 18 Feel-the-cosmos

EDIT: Pagetop Princess. Also, thanks again for hosting, Naut. It's clear this game was a lot of work.

Last edited by Dr. Andahl on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, and I love how my 2nd, vitally important, and really fun power was made to be durable, so I could use it again if it failed, and yet was still taken from me.

Speaking of Taken...
You've been found.

Welcome to my hit list, Lux.

Edit: @ angelstar, Oh, so you were in it too, trying to activate it! I must know then...who was preventing us from achieving glory?
Or did it happen on the night all club actions failed, but wasn't made explicitly obvious?

angel★

angel★

oh i forgot a couple of nights too, so we might've just missed each other :(

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

C☆r☆ wrote:Also, I was very distraught that people (ninfia in particular??) kept saying things like "Well cure reallyy hasn't done anything??? so I am immediately suspicious of her. THIS GAMBIT HAS CURE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT." DOES MY REPUTATION PRECEDE ME SO MUCH?

Raie, I've been mafia with you like 5 times. I know you're a HUGE THREAT ALWAYS. IF IM NOT WORRIED, THAT MEANS I NEED TO BE, STAT.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

piplups

piplups

OH MAN this was great. though lkafjsldkfja did the maf seriously target lux the previous night to clear her? because that's... brilliant. and omg gerry ended up being 100% correct on all questions I'M SORRY FOR DOUBTING YOU SO HARD but holy crap did you actually go for that 'is more than one person on page 8 maf' question??

and whoa I actually never saw the line in kiyoko's role about NKs. this game sure had a lot of bulletproofing. I copied bulletproofing for two nights too, so that makes a total of... 5 town and 2 maf who had the ability to initiate bulletproofing at some point in their school careers, along with a doctor and a jailer :'D sensei believes in giving us second chances

the night abilities that I saw got were, in order: kiyoko, plot, rasei, sammiya, high seraph, angel, ezz, and kotakia's. I kept trying to guess at who in our entire student list possibly sounds like a doctor from their flavor when I saw the last one too, and I almost thought lux could be it pfff-- for what it's worth, though, I chose to protect gerry (and my weird aside into club abilities was so I could work "kephalonomancy" into my post when, according to what I claimed was my ability, I should have long dropped the wordiness)

but aaaa thanks for the game, sensei!! I had so much fun coming back to forum maf, and my role was really awesome. may the Real Ultimate Hero and his Mystic Eye live on in your hearts always!! /o/

(as an aside, the whole Mystic Eye thing never existed past a line in the game start script sensei posted. I just commandeered it to make my role sound less of a threat to the maf than it actually is :'D)

Cure

Cure

Dr. Ninfi☆, M.D. wrote:
C☆r☆ wrote:Also, I was very distraught that people (ninfia in particular??) kept saying things like "Well cure reallyy hasn't done anything??? so I am immediately suspicious of her. THIS GAMBIT HAS CURE WRITTEN ALL OVER IT." DOES MY REPUTATION PRECEDE ME SO MUCH?

Raie, I've been mafia with you like 5 times. I know you're a HUGE THREAT ALWAYS. IF IM NOT WORRIED, THAT MEANS I NEED TO BE, STAT.

What you take away from this is that if I die N0, ninfia is probably mafia. or I won't die and she'll FRAME ME.

also pocha I had an inkling that you were lying when i saw that word in your last post and pointed it out to everyone. we still didn't really figure out what you did, though.

Last edited by C☆r☆ on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

C☆r☆ wrote:
Dr. Ninfi☆, M.D. wrote:

What you take away from this is that if I die N0, ninfia is probably mafia. or I won't die and she'll FRAME ME.

(๑´ω`๑)

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

@piplups Yes. Yes I did ask that question. I was expecting the answer to be a Yes, which would've been a bit harder to figure out everyone else's roles... But then a No happened...

Luxaria

Luxaria

piplups wrote:OH MAN this was great. though lkafjsldkfja did the maf seriously target lux the previous night to clear her? because that's... brilliant.

So the plan I cooked up last night is that I was going to claim that I had noticed it was very risky and/or impossible for town to win, assuming alca wasn't a miller (which I tried to make fairly convincing; I had quotes lined up to use against Lucas, since I had already decided I needed to scum him and Gerry up the most). As in:

If mafia got a NK, ratio dropped to 5:5 (which meant my hints about mechanics related to mafia needing to outnumber or be equal to town, since it was never specified in the rules, and for the record it was actually outnumber). At that point, if lulu was lynched it'd go to 5T:4M; NK leads to 4T:4M; Cure gets lynched for 4T:3M; NK brings it to 3T:3M. At this point, Angel would take two phases to lynch given that we knew she was lynchproof via your own comments, meaning town would fall below mafia's numbers and lose.

So I tried to make myself seem like I was subtly suggesting I had something favorable lined up, without being so obtuse that people would go "but why outright paint a target on your head". This way I could justify a NK on me because earlier piplups was gunned during the night for talking about her role.

I then sent this message to Sammiya:

doki:

The PM covers the reasoning I would have employed for wanting to try to lure a NK onto me. This comes with the unsaid clear of, "Why on earth would maf waste a NK on themselves when they are about to have a gun and might immediately win?"

Angel sent the NK on me, I used Ninfia's hide (we had originally planned for angel to NK me when it got down to 2 mafia left, and I'd use my role ability... but then I stole Ninfia's hide). We chose to do it then because it'd delay the amount of time until town realized there was a miller (by at least another day phase), giving more time to sow seeds of doubt.

THE PLAN WAS QUITE INVOLVED, YOU SEE. Cure did most of the legwork. This was, for the most part, decided about a week ago when we realized our only chance, since everyone suspected Cure, lulu, angel, and alca, was for me to be the last man standing.

My only regret is that I never got to use Tiki's ability.

I still hate being mafia. Never again, please. Twice is enough.

Edit: Final three were projected to be Lucas, Sammiya, and myself, with me NKing Sammiya. We were going to use Tiki's role ability to wrest deo away from Lucas before killing him, and then kill Pocha and then Gerry after that, all depending on which player got hit by the bomb.

Edit: I KNOW TOWN MIGHT NOT CARE, but seriously so much planning that now never sees the light of day. I just wanted you all to appreciate it.

nautilus

nautilus

I'm not actually sure if Kiyoko will do achievements for this game given its end, but I do have boat trophy so I'm fairly certain that trophies are still given out.

Lucas and Plot should have Thine Heart for following... your hearts... and only voting on mafia members. Tiki gets both neutral trophies for being the only side in this entire game that ended with a win, and minji gets Rasputin for getting all that evil sucked into her leg.

I did not get Mr. Bones, twice, why does this happen to me whenever I even get vaguely close to getting this trophy. I think my first game was 1 phase short, and this one was... 3-4. I'm going to make myself a Mr. Bones trophy though because I sprited like 50% of the trophies and therefore I can do what I want and I don't need the official Mr. Bones

ezzelin

ezzelin

Thank you so much for hosting, sensei!

The roles were amazing and I loved my own... so glad that I actually got to revenge kill someone <3

Good job everyone!

Also, for fun - my two confessions I sent out :)

this one was to piplups; I got the confession-itch and wanted to grab someone that I firmly believed was town and useful, in case I'd get lynched cause that's what used to happen to me often last I played. ended up p much randomly deciding between three :'')
Spoiler:

second one was to kiyoko when they offered to give information in rejection message.
Spoiler:
(to which kiyo responded that they heard I'm good at blowing things... up.)

deo

deo

Luxaria wrote:I WAS IN THE LETTUCE CLUB, WHO ELSE WAS IN IT.
ME ME ME

I NEEDED SOMETHING HEALTHY TO COMBAT MY BAAGEN DAAZ OBSESSION

high seraph

high seraph

i'M STILL BITTER ABOUT NOT GETTING RASPUTING oMFG im never gonna get another chance like this

also my correspondence with deo was... very thin actually... I was so busy during this game that I didn't have time to put as much effort into my messages as I did on s1 (and UM THOSE WEREn'T REALLY GREAT EITHER TBH....) There's only 1 letter I sent deo that I was really happy with, and it explained my entire character arc which never made into the final version of the anime... maybe when the movie comes out............

ANYWYA i SPENT LIKE 4 FUCKIKNG HOURS doing this and my boyfriend didn't even RESPOND to the message I sent these with so im gonna share them with u guys. ;w; Maybe deo will share the letter so that everyone knows my backstory and my Dark Secret

TW - GAY YAOIS:

Btw this is what I would be like after my boyfriend died and I took over his role powers:

TW - ASCOT:

also @lux the only reason why I thought you were mafia as soon as I began to actually participate in the game is because my chart involved a lot of process-of-elimination. It reaLLY bugged me that T3t was like "GUYS THIS IS ALL PROCESS OF ELIMINATION FROM NOW ON LOOK AT THIS LIST" and I was like ok T3t but where is Luxaria in this list of yours, where the fuck is Luxaria what kind of process of elimination are u doin. MY POINT IS... u were a gr8 mafia tbh, and only circumstance made me doubt you, not your genereal playstyle!!!

mafia and town both did their best and i think their best was awesome!!!!! seriously, before I decided to summon my chart powers, I was like "man, town has like zero chance of winning tbh i mean there are STILL FIVE MAFIA", and then we managed to figure most of it out?? and the roles were so good and there were so many plot twists omfg

i gotta thank u all again for playing with me and nautilus for being the great host that she is. seriously guys. i kept bombarding nautilus with random spec and she was just like "" and i was like nautilus u should be staring at people professionally, as in, u should make money out of staring at ppl i think this is your thiNG

love u all (but deo the most ♥)

BTW I WAs President of the Gaming Club, AKA, WORST CLUB PRESDIENT EVER i never even sent a single action for the club lmao sorry i kind of hate busses. blaire should have been the President of the Gaming Club but she was probably the president of the food club wasn't she

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I was the president of the cooking club, actually. And I only remembered to send it in once and didn't see anything happen.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Luxaria

Luxaria

YAY, A FELLOW CLUB MEMBER. <3

Lucas those photos are adorable, why are you such a sweet little cinnamon bun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum